Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari (23367 Views)

Appointments: Buhari Silent Over Monguno, Service Chiefs, Others / Ministerial Appointments: Buhari Takes Candidates’ List Abroad For Vetting / Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by velocity25(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
buhari is definition of tribalism... zombies will bark all I care.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by nelll2: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
baliyubla:
This Gworo munching kunu sipping Lifeless dullard is truly sick.
Lol. How do you guys create these pictures. I wanna learn
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Timtol(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
funny all d way away
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Elitecee(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
This man us talking trash.... imagine he got lever to talk.... Rubbish
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by soyemi(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Na ogun go kill am
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Efikoroy: 12:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Next time tell your people to vote wisely instead of maiking demands when it is clear they don't deserve to. You give 5 percent, you get 5 percent[/quote]

Lol. You that gave 95%, how market?
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by American8: 1:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Buhari, as unrepentant as ever. Similar fate as that of Laurent Gbagbo of Cote d'Ivoire awaits this Muhammadu Buhari come 2019. Within one week American forces knocked the hell out of Gaddafi in Libya. Buhari will not last twenty-four hours. Respect America. Respect American Special Forces.
Re: 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari by Tuprelo: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
The constitution clearly states ONE MINISTER per state. so any state that hasn't got a minister let them talk. Equity demands a balance across religion and tribes but not all tribes can get ministerial appointment, the balance can come from SAs, SSAs and HOAs. Now president is North, Vice is West, CJN is South, the NASS ought to be controlled by the East. that to me is equity but North stole it through Saraki and Dogara. This was the beginning of Instability in the system.
Greenarrow01:
One of bubus major failures is in appoibtments..
He is both tribalistic and bias.
I am pretty sure he doesnt know 50 percent of people he has appoubted so far.
So long the name sounds moha, aminu, shehu, musa,
.so long he finds it easy to pronounce the persons name... you begin work next day.

Bubu finds it easy to bring someone out of retirement than to appoint another zone.
.. All our ministers would have been northerners if not for the fact that he cat do that.

I wonder what someone like shittu is doing in communication.. ooh he has lobg beards and he is a yoruba muslim...

People should check the percentage of muslin vs Christians and percentage of northerners vs southerners.

We know that mist of this northerners are not diff from bubu..
He is daft.. most of them are daft too..
There re better technocrats in other region..
But so long they re not hausas.. shikenan

GOD BLESS Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Approves $1.9 Billion Kano-Dutse-Katsina-Jibia-Maradi Rail Line / Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State / How Bukola Saraki Made Kwara A Model For National Unity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.