Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa (16645 Views)

Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / Different Types Of Marijuana (weed) And Effects On Body / Should Euthanasia Be Legalised In Nigeria.........? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by Tony1990: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
wooooow
Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by Rossikki: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Instead of continuing with this ur naked dance in the market, Simply make inquiries with medical doctors that u know. Online stupidity won't give u any Information on the matter.

Meanwhile if u insist that I lied about my relative that ran mad the very first day he smoked weed, The solution is simple. COME TO ENUGU.

Dummy, I do not need to ''make inquiries'' with your Nigerian doctors, who famously misdiagnose ailments of all kinds, night and day. What resources do they have to form any kind of serious opinion on this? What major research has been conducted in Nigeria regarding the effects of cannabis?

ANSWER = ZERO.

What YOU need to do instead of consulting your third-rate Enugu clinics is to GO ONLINE and RESEARCH THE TOPIC. You will then find that cannabis DOES NOT CAUSE MADNESS.

But then again, if you think your Enugu doctors know more about the issue than Dutch, American, French, and South African medical research institutes that spend billions of dollars in medical research, keep wallowing in your ignorance and dumbitude.
Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rossikki:

Dummy, I do not need to ''make inquiries'' with your Nigerian doctors, who famously misdiagnose ailments of all kinds, night and day. What resources do they have to form any kind of serious opinion on this? What major research has been conducted in Nigeria regarding the effects of cannabis?

ANSWER = ZERO.

What YOU need to do instead of consulting your third-rate Enugu clinics is to GO ONLINE and RESEARCH THE TOPIC. You will then find that cannabis DOES NOT CAUSE MADNESS.

But then again, if you think your Enugu doctors know more about the issue than Dutch, American, French, and South African medical research institutes that spend billions of dollars in medical research, keep wallowing in your ignorance and dumbitude.

Continue dancing unclad Oga Afonja grin
Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by Horus(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0t3OyE5pXU

Weed legalized finally in South Africa
Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by Rossikki: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Continue dancing unclad Oga Afonja grin

Continue being a myth-peddling dunce, you village illiterate.
Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
I shudder when I think of living in a society that is filled with cannabis consumers
cigarettes were once contraband... but see what industries and business it has created. I do not smoke, I won’t advice people to but I think if stuffs as this are properly regulated, it will create positive ripple effect on the global economy.
Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by MrMystrO(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
If it's that good , wrap a jumbo sized stash and give to your kids. Mumu

Don't people take alcohol? Why don't you take one full bottle of Gulder beer and give to your kids? Dumb fool
Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by tunjijones(m): 3:11am On Sep 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""There is NO marijuana that causes madness.""

Stop dancing naked in Ogbete Market. Weed causes madness and it is an event that is well documented in nigeria because it happens as often as everyday. I have a relative that ran mad the very first day he smoked weed and he was rushed to Federal neuro psychiatric hospital in New haven Enugu state. I know everything about his case till the very end, The doctors said he will make almost a full recovery but will never be 100% normal (which is exactly how it happened). The doctor also said that he is lucky that it happened on his first day, If it happened after he has abused weed for 10 years or more, HE would have an irreversible brain damage and remain demented for Life.

Oga do u have friends that are practicing as medical doctors as ur relatives who do same? please tell them to educate u on this matter, It is not a rare occurrence. If u still insist, They will take u to see the victims in the hospital n clear ur doubts.

''In fact the Nigerian weed is VERY MILD, compared to what you'll find in other countries. We have this idea that Nigerian weed is really strong. It is actually the opposite. If you want strong weed, go to Holland, or Jamaica, or the USA/UK. Or Morocco.''

I have friends who came back from America and refused to smoke weed after perceiving the odour of nigerian weed, They insisted that this is no weed, That it is too strong to be weed. Americanweed is very very very light, That i am 1000% sure.

How come everybody in Holland and Canada are not mad. In these places weed have been legalized over 20 years ago.
Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by Juliusdking(m): 3:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Bawizzo:
Make NDLEA leave us make we smoke in peace joor!!

Let naija emulate the gud ppl of south africa, biko.
my guy u dey ok?
Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by brightlinse(m): 5:44am On Sep 19, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
I think people need to be
educated to the fact that
marijuana is not a drug.
Marijuana is a plant, a herb and a
flower. God put it here. If He
put it here, he wants it to grow, he wants us to use it. What gives the
gov'ment the right to say God is wrong?

The illegality of marijuana is an insult to God's own creation.

It is something that grows naturally on our planet. Making marijuana illegal is unnatural!
Marijuana is made on earth, God made it for a reason so we can take it, feel good and take the pain away.

Alcohol, tobacco. They kill faster than a bullet but they are legal. Valium, prozac all that stuff are all legal. Go to a doctor, get it and overdose on it.

So why my beautiful maryjane? Why did they choose to pick on mj.

Maryjane has done nobody no wrong.

Maryjane is the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me.

Up marijuana!!! I love you mj.

I smoke marijuana everyday and it has never ever done me wrong.

#legalizeMJ

Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by HeyCorleone(m): 6:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
I shudder when I think of living in a society that is filled with cannabis consumers

Cannabis helps cure cancer.

You don't have to take it. No one is forcing you.. I can't understand your pain.
Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 19, 2018
tunjijones:

How come everybody in Holland and Canada are not mad. In these places weed have been legalized over 20 years ago.

Please go thru my post.
Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by anukulapo: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
Yeah, kinda easier to live with cocaine, heroin and other hard drug users. Those ones don't smell like cannabis angry
Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by Tellemall: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shelumiel:

Do not mind the people quoting you to castigate you.

They're no better than backward oil producing communities.

The way they feel that they have the right to pollute air for others who don't want to smoke is disgusting. They don't even care if others around them do not want to smoke, they just force them to. It's like a person eating rotten fish, forcing others to eat it and if they refuse they pour the smelly rotten juices all over them because they think that it's healthy for themselves.

But they will be the first to screech about their human rights like dying bats if the police begin to shoot around indiscriminately, not knowing that they are shooting non smokers each time they smoke.

God gave us all free air. Nobody should hold the monopoly of polluting the air for other people due to their selfish, shallow and degenerate lifestyles. Suddenly they remember that God gave them herbs. They don't take up a lot of artemesia or thyme as well. They're simply looking for stimulants and it has nothing to do with their health.

A drunk will always be better than a smoker, because a drunk doesn't inflict his drunkenness on everybody else by drinking. He intoxicates only himself.

A smoker is a nuisance.

In their minds they amount to everything because they smoke. They enjoy their lives more than others because they smoke. They're good people because they smoke. Rather they lack creativity to enjoy their lives without stimulants. They're sad without grass in their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Private Use Of Marijuana Legalised In South Africa by Jakumo(m): 4:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Waiting patiently for Nigeria's 2020 Cannabis Control Bill to be signed into law.

God bless Ondo State Governor Akeredolu.

God bless the author of that landmark bill, Princess Onuoha, the Amazon lawmaker representing Okigwe North.

God bless His Excellency Muhammadu Buhari for opening Nigeria to MASSIVE cannabis investment income, by allowing this bill to pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Enugu State Government Acquires 2 Ambulances And 1 Incident Vehicle / How Can I Lose Weight Faster ? / Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.