Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady (5904 Views)

LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 3:25am On Sep 19, 2018
IronGalaxy:
why do you Nigerians reason like this? Lol, honestly some of the things you write make me cringe. The whole country is jealous of people because of looks? How pity we must be! FYI you do not even look good I'm sorry.

Jealusy will kill una, South Africa has the highest population of ugly charcoal niggas in the world. Look at your ugly president grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by IronGalaxy: 3:53am On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Have you ever been to Nigeria fool? Do you even have a passport? Nigeria has the highest number of people with passport in Africa, swallow that pepper ugly charcoal nigga. Who Do you think build your roads and hospitals if not industrious, hardworking Nigerians . You are too lazy to build anything you goats. Get off our forum and go and kill a good Nigerian you fool
yes I do have a passport and I'd rather be in hell than be in Nigeria. Nigerians build south African roads while they can't build them in Nigeria, I honestly can't take you seriously.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by IronGalaxy: 3:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Xenophobic dog , How dare you fools arrest innocent Nigerians out of jealousy and laziness , you are wicked people . Your country is nothing without the hardwork of Nigerians, deport them and see your lazy selves starve .fool.

Mizwizdom , lefulefu, vaxx, mrbrownjay1, pidgin, come and deal with this hateful frog.
you can call all your goons but that doesn't change the fact that you you're talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by IronGalaxy: 4:00am On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Jealusy will kill una, South Africa has the highest population of ugly charcoal niggas in the world. Look at your ugly president grin
99℅ of Nigerians are dark as night and yet they way you go on and on about dark people as if there's something wrong with them. It's actually funny! Imagine the Japanese making fun of people with slanted eyes!, you are so stupid and so out of touch with reality it's unbelievable and I'm actually giving your BS some semblance of respect by constantly responding to it. You and I aren't on the same level , pick on someone with the same pea brain as yours

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 4:03am On Sep 19, 2018
IronGalaxy:
yes I do have a passport and I'd rather be in hell than be in Nigeria. Nigerians build south African roads while they can't build them in Nigeria, I honestly can't take you seriously.
Bye

You are just dumb, you know nothing about Nigeria. We are way ahead of your lazy nation. Less than 20% of your people own passport you fool cheesy. Stupid lazy people .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by IronGalaxy: 4:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are just dumb, you know nothing about Nigeria. We are way ahead of your lazy nation. Less than 20% of your people own passport you fool cheesy. Stupid lazy people .
OK

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 4:05am On Sep 19, 2018
IronGalaxy:
you can call all your goons but that doesn't change the fact that you you're talking nonsense

You are calling good Nigerians goons on a nigerian forum, are you ok ? undecided. Nonsemse is you fools jailing an innocent man for doing your ugly sister a favour for marrying her . Fools
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 4:11am On Sep 19, 2018
IronGalaxy:
99℅ of Nigerians are dark as night and yet they way you go on and on about dark people as if there's something wrong with them. It's actually funny! Imagine the Japanese making fun of people with slanted eyes!, you are so stupid and so out of touch with reality it's unbelievable and I'm actually giving your BS some semblance of respect by constantly responding to it. You and I aren't on the same level , pick on someone with the same pea brain as yours

Hiv nigga forming smart ? You South African are lazy , jealous and ugly dark fools. We are way light skin than you, and it makes you mad grin. You will always be poorer , lazy and dark.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by IronGalaxy: 5:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are calling good Nigerians goons on a nigerian forum, are you ok ? undecided. Nonsemse is you fools jailing an innocent man for doing your ugly sister a favour for marrying her . Fools
yeah whatever

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Slaveryisgood: 5:24am On Sep 19, 2018
IronGalaxy:
yeah whatever

Go and rape and 80 year old woman you arss
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by IronGalaxy: 5:31am On Sep 19, 2018
Slaveryisgood:

Go and rape and 80 year old woman you arss
OK
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by MartinCorridon: 6:14am On Sep 19, 2018
PapalsBull:

Stop editing people's comment. Anyway, the real PAPALSBULL is back to make sure you're sent to nairaland gulag if you don't behave grin.

Lol. I taught him the art of editing comments. I used it to discipline him very well.

I got 30 of his monikers banned in a single day.

He's been crying ever since. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
IronGalaxy:
[s]why do you Nigerians reason like this? Lol, honestly some of the things you write make me cringe. The whole country is jealous of people because of looks? How pity we must be! FYI you do not even look good I'm sorry[/s]
stfu felica
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Igbo Amaka ooooo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
But wait oo how did they know he married the south african woman for papers? Nigerian men wey dey married 96 yr old european women dem no dey arrest dem...but person come marry south african woman dem come arrest am for immigration fraud. And they said he also ran a brothel. Its either this story is not complete or they were just set up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:

In pig. Stop disgracing Nigerians. How dare you say you developed SA? The same chestbeating you do about developing Lagos. Come on fool, you don't make sense. Why would south Africans be jealous of Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Xenophobic dog , How dare you fools arrest innocent Nigerians out of jealousy and laziness , you are wicked people . Your country is nothing without the hardwork of Nigerians, deport them and see your lazy selves starve .fool.

Mizwizdom , lefulefu, vaxx, mrbrownjay1, pidgin, come and deal with this hateful frog.
and and dat guy first get beef b4?cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
lefulefu:
But wait oo how did they know he married the south african woman for papers? Nigerian men wey dey married 96 yr old european women dem no dey arrest dem...but person come marry south african woman dem come arrest am for immigration fraud. And they said he also ran a brothel. Its either this story is not complete or they were just set up.

LOL , fear nigerian bloggers bro. If you read the whole article you would see that the guy was given a longer sentence not for the fraudulent marriage but for human trafficking and forcing these women to prostitution . South Africa is not Europe they take their laws seriously and if you break them , you will pay heavily that includes the fake marriages our brothers are involved in here. When they get caught we scream jealousy and xenophobia , when they get away with it , we celebrate tjem and call them smart and hardworking. Innocent nigerian my ass, we got good people here but he is one of the evil Nigerians causing the citizens to hate everything about us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 2:20am On Sep 20, 2018
lefulefu:
and and dat guy first get beef b4?cheesy

All South Africans get beef with us . It's jealousy and envy . We are better in everything and it kills them .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 2:21am On Sep 20, 2018
Runalong333:

LOL , fear nigerian bloggers bro. If you read the whole article you would see that the guy was given a longer sentence not for the fraudulent marriage but for human trafficking and forcing these women to prostitution . South Africa is not Europe they take their laws seriously and if you break them , you will pay heavily that includes the fake marriages our brothers are involved in here. When they get caught we scream jealousy and xenophobia , when they get away with it , we celebrate tjem and call them smart and hardworking. Innocent nigerian my ass, we got good people here but he is one of the evil Nigerians causing the citizens to hate everything about us.

It is one of your igbo fools who is a criminal , cursed people
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 2:25am On Sep 20, 2018
schoolboij:

In pig. Stop disgracing Nigerians. How dare you say you developed SA? The same chestbeating you do about developing Lagos. Come on fool, you don't make sense. Why would south Africans be jealous of Nigerians?

You are slow , South Africa is nothing without Nigerians. We run that country, the most teachers , doctors , engineers, police officers , scientists , business owners there are Nigerians. Who you think build tjem roads and power plants ? undecided are they not the laziest people on earth again undecided. . They are jealous because we look better , are richer , speak good English, have lighter skin , out president is lighter and handsome than theirs , we enjoy better life and life standard .
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by MPSA(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are slow , South Africa is nothing without Nigerians. We run that country, the most teachers , doctors , engineers, police officers , scientists , business owners there are Nigerians. Who you think build tjem roads and power plants ? undecided are they not the laziest people on earth again undecided. . They are jealous because we look better , are richer , speak good English, have lighter skin , out president is lighter and handsome than theirs , we enjoy better life and life standard .
You're truly stupid , how can you help South Africa while you fail to help yourself, You are still using generators till to date, But you feel you are helping South Africa with your weak engineers, Since your country is failing, it means all the people you stated above failed big time in your country, Your infrastructure is very bad , Your health system is very poor , Your education system produce poor engineers and doctors, That is why your President decided to go to over seas for medical attention, Nothing is working in your country, All the malls that you see in your country are from South Africa, Why you don't Shut your useless mouth for once, We are lazy but our country is better than yours, We can't be jealous for something that we know for sure isn't on our standard , You must stop fooling yourself, Your country isn't something important like you think grin You can clearly see from this four pictures, The first two pictures is South Africa, the last two is Nigeria, and compare the two with your backward mind set, and give me the answer, We can't be jealous for you, That one is a Fact, Stop fooling yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by MPSA(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You always claim you are lighter than anyone else in the continent, You are truly Backward, The sooner you accept that, the better grin This is the picture of South Africans, Dark South Africans like you used to claim grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by MPSA(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

This is the picture of your lighter Nigerians, grin Something isn't right about you, I'm telling you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by MPSA(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

This is the picture of your lighter Nigerians, Something isn't right about you, I'm telling you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison For Marrying A South African Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
MPSA:

You're truly stupid , how can you help South Africa while you fail to help yourself, You are still using generators till to date, But you feel you are helping South Africa with your weak engineers, Since your country is failing, it means all the people you stated above failed big time in your country, Your infrastructure is very bad , Your health system is very poor , Your education system produce poor engineers and doctors, That is why your President decided to go to over seas for medical attention, Nothing is working in your country, All the malls that you see in your country are from South Africa, Why you don't Shut your useless mouth for once, We are lazy but our country is better than yours, We can't be jealous for something that we know for sure isn't on our standard , You must stop fooling yourself, Your country isn't something important like you think grin You can clearly see from this four pictures, The first two pictures is South Africa, the last two is Nigeria, and compare the two with your backward mind set, and give me the answer, We can't be jealous for you, That one is a Fact, Stop fooling yourself grin

I'm supposed to believe that's South Africa right grin. Stilling European and Brazilian pictures and calling them yours, makes you people more pathetic than my goat. Lazy fools. Without Nigerians your country is nothing .You can fool yourself and brag about things that were built by us for you fools . Ungreatful idiots .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultism: Its Origin And Possible Solution In Nigeria / Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!! Yobe State Is Boilling / Dead Corps Member Found In Oba Of Itire's Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.