Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick (30558 Views)

Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC / APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 / Dickson May Anoint Diri Douye As Successor, Alaibe, Other PDP Aspirants Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by gtown: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mowoe:

Majority of Nigerian Human beings or Nigerian Zone-Bs and Nigerian cattle?
The phrase ''Majority of Nigerians'' so used there does not include P.I.Gs of potopoto republic, because P.I.Gs are only 5% and therefore worthless election wise.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by gare(f): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
raumdeuter:
Moving it to Wikes home base.

You think WIke will be financing the party for many years and wont have a say in the ticket

That's what will destroy the party, now that they have an opportunity to take over from APC, greed has set in which will make them loose the general election, they should have one mind
Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by bender79: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Badgers14:

I am not asking anyone to believe me. This was just my opinion. You can have your opinion you know
You see, you still don't get it
Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by Charly68: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
I expected Atiku to be smarter than Wike,the man deliberately took the thing there to influence the candidates..everything will set in their rooms..food,money and other goody goodies ..from there the fate of the people will sealed . Tambuwa as we are hearing may win this election..

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by dezuru: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
SuperBlack:
Z726FLWP

We Maintain Your Website Investment Website So You Can Focus On Growing Your Business

Do you have a business website, E-commerce, Multi-level Marketing Website, Web Blog or other types of brand website and you want it maintained regularly and professionally while you focus on your business?
Your website is your public image ! So to send out the right message about your brand, it is vital to keep your website up to date & professional looking.

Without consistent and regular updates, the design of your website becomes nothing more than a static brochure which does an injustice to the growing and dynamic nature of your business.

Search engines have certain rules by which they rank sites, if your site fails to stay updated as per these rules, it will be lost in a sea of millions of websites up on the internet.

A website is never really “complete”. It must constantly be updated with fresh content in order to engage and grow your audience. By using a website maintenance plan, you are ensuring that your website is up to date regarding design, content, regular backups and protection against malicious log in attempts, spam, and malware

Why maintain a website?

Constantly check bugs, errors, missing links etc
update latest data to make the site and business grow effectively
Help troubleshooting time
Periodical review of traffic statistics and hits to the website
Help improve search engines and page ranking

PLUS MUCH MORE!

AT, ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS, WE ARE SIMPLY ICT-CENTRIC BY NATURE!

Why don't you contact us now and be OUR NEXT BOSS?

Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by Pavarottii(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Which Bayelsa?

Ikeja Local Government alone has more than 3 times the total number of hotels in Bayelsa State.

Besides, if they use Bayelsa, where would they get girls that they'll use in taking care of the delegates?
If u dont know something , please quietly shut up. I can't compare the number of hotels in yenagoa to ikeja . Better know now. U know how many politicians invest in hotels in bayelsa. That's one their major business there. In case u don't know. And for ur information, South south is d most developed region in Nigeria. U can be comparing it state by state in your head before u quote me. Calabar and akwa ibom don finish osun and oyo. Before u call delta and Edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww as if changing PDP presidential primary election venue, will stop majority of Nigerians from voting president BUHARI as president in 2019 presidential election.
Who Is The Majority Of Nigerians? Cows U Mean? My Dear, U, Ur Lifeless President And The Rest Of D Zombies Are REJECTED. If U Open That Ur Stupid Mouth Again To Talk This Poo Again, The Thunder That Will Strike U And Ur Likes Is In Jupiter Undergoing Plastic Surgery. Just Keep Talking Poo. Nonsense
Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by bluecircle470: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Which Bayelsa?

Ikeja Local Government alone has more than 3 times the total number of hotels in Bayelsa State.

Besides, if they use Bayelsa, where would they get girls that they'll use in taking care of the delegates?

They’ll import from Warri, onisha, akwa ibom etc
Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by Eponyeeboz: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
Pavarottii:

If u dont know something , please quietly shut up. I can't compare the number of hotels in yenagoa to ikeja . Better know now. U know how many politicians invest in hotels in bayelsa. That's one their major business there. In case u don't know. And for ur information, South south is d most developed region in Nigeria. U can be comparing it state by state in your head before u quote me. Calabar and akwa ibom don finish osun and oyo. Before u call delta and Edo.

My friend, stop posting nonsense. We're talking about hotels and you're mentioning Bayelsa. International Hotel Chains alone full Ikeja. Sheraton, Radisson, Best Western has 2, Protea Has 4 in Ikeja alone. Ikeja has more hotels than the entire Bayelsa. Check Hotels.ng if you think I'm lying.

SS is developed but Bayelsa is just getting an airport. You can't compare Bayelsa to Port Harcourt.

Aboki to change dollars nko? The amount of dollars to enter be changed in Bayelsa is not something local Abokis can handle in Yenagoa.

Bayelsa is not suitable for the PDP primaries, QED.

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by bluecircle470: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
hardywaltz:
They will kidnap Saraki

Hahahaha....Lol . Abi make saraki even kidnap all delegates and venue of the convention. It seems many still don’t know the criminal called SARAKI
Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by Eponyeeboz: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
bluecircle470:

They’ll import from Warri, onisha, akwa ibom etc

Naah
Uniport gehs have sukkulent brezz.

But this Owerri gehz too can make a man vote a wrong candidate in the election o. If they suck your ponyor... you won't leave Owerri until you finish your delegates bribe on them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by Eponyeeboz: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
mrvitalis:

Oya owerri then... At least them go see hotels tire

Now, you're talking.

Owerri gehs have a kind of sweetness you can't get everyday. Just like Indian girls.
Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by meforyou1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
ashcall:
Bayelsa state would have been a great option.So doing the former president would have been on ground to led them
well, i believe the party has the right to hold their primaries anywhere. But we have to look at infrastructre.
Bayelsa doesnt even have an airport. And how many hotels are there?
PH, Akwa Ibom or Enugu is ok.
Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by meforyou1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Please, mention 1 person in PDP who can defeat Buhari in the North and South West.
saraki, tambuwal, atiku
Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by Eponyeeboz: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Bimpe29:
Hahaha! Don't worry about Babes na, is to import from PH and Abuja.

That's going to decrease the price those gehs collect na. The price of a babe sucking your straw in Abuja is more than the price of a babe sucking your straw in Bayelsa.

Jokes apart though, PH, Owerri, Akwa Ibom are better venues.
Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by IsioStar1: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Which Bayelsa?

Correct guy!
You truly understand the scope in the political landscape. But there is the Niger Delta University nah. Lol. Hold body.
Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by Eponyeeboz: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
meforyou1:
saraki, tambuwal, atiku

Tambuwal would beat Buhari in the North?
Atiku would beat Buhari in the North?
Saraki would beat Buhari in the SW?
The same SW where Saraki was booed and openly called a thief during the Ojude Oba festival?

I suspect you're surreptitiously setting PDP up for defeat.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by Eponyeeboz: 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
IsioStar1:

Correct guy!
You truly understand the scope in the political landscape. But there is the Niger Delta University nah. Lol. Hold body.

You wan compare NDU girls to Uniport babes or Owerri babes?

You wan compare Emenike to C. Ronaldo?

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by Darligold(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

'Credible candidate' should not be used in the same sentence with 'PDP'.

In PDP, the greater your criminal record, the more you are respected.

don't forget that APC is made up of old aggrieved PDP.

Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by yarimo(m): 12:02am On Sep 19, 2018
INVINCIBLECSP:
Who Is The Majority Of Nigerians? Cows U Mean? My Dear, U, Ur Lifeless President And The Rest Of D Zombies Are REJECTED. If U Open That Ur Stupid Mouth Again To Talk This Poo Again, The Thunder That Will Strike U And Ur Likes Is In Jupiter Undergoing Plastic Surgery. Just Keep Talking Poo. Nonsense
your profile picture thou undecided angry
Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by deomelo: 12:05am On Sep 19, 2018

I don't blame them for kicking..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by BabaRamota1980: 12:06am On Sep 19, 2018
raumdeuter:
Moving it to Wikes home base.

You think WIke will be financing the party for many years and wont have a say in the ticket

Rivers has gained notoriety as a violent and politically unsafe state.
Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by Pavarottii(m): 1:43am On Sep 19, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

My friend, stop posting nonsense. We're talking about hotels and you're mentioning Bayelsa. International Hotel Chains alone full Ikeja. Sheraton, Radisson, Best Western has 2, Protea Has 4 in Ikeja alone. Ikeja has more hotels than the entire Bayelsa. Check Hotels.ng if you think I'm lying.

SS is developed but Bayelsa is just getting an airport. You can't compare Bayelsa to Port Harcourt.

Aboki to change dollars nko? The amount of dollars to enter be changed in Bayelsa is not something local Abokis can handle in Yenagoa.

Bayelsa is not suitable for the PDP primaries, QED.
Well I agree with u on the standards based on the hotels u mentioned. Bayelsa don't av those standards. Only one they have that meets does standards. And obviously they can't host it there. But if na hotel sha, bayelsa get hotel. But the highest na owerri. No Near there.
Re: PDP Moves Presidential Primaries To Rivers State: Aspirants Kick by bakila: 4:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Lanreolas:
I belong to comment readers association of Nigeria our duty is to read. Hit like and smile and pass. We no dey find trouble ooo pls try to be brief in your comment so that we can move to other comments thanks... Pls if you are member of this association hit like and pass and don’t find trouble ooo.
You sought trouble by asking people to be brief, when you are not. All the best with your like and share solicitations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Decries Attack On Saudi Oil Refinery Plants; Assures Of Nigeria / Yahaya Bello's Campaign Flag Off In Idah, Kogi (Photos) / I’m Sad Adeleke Won On PDP Platform – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.