Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User (4680 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Paid For Sex? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Frankicent(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
chiommy123:
if you're not prepared why ask her out not overspending but at least make yourselves comfortable and enjoy your outing

lol some wouldn't agree until you take dem out.
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Frankicent(m): 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Divay22:
He brought 3k to spend, i carried my own 3k that making it 6k..
I think with that we can have a nice date smiley

hmmm.. no offense are you above 22 ?
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Frankicent(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother there are ladies dat dont freak over food. Its not about forming.its just what they are. Then there are ladies that just cant control themselves when they are around food and there are those with bush girl mentality. The time that they want to munch a lap of chicken dats d time dey will do selfie with it and upload on facebook with the inscription that says, ' me munching friend chicken and rice' just to impresse their fellow bush girls following them on facebookcheesy.

nawa ooo.. pic for chicken and rice..lwkmd grin some gals worst gon.... I remember one day when me and my guy were going out. We saw a gal she's a singer at a church we attend. Chorister in an eater with a guy... She didn't see us... We stop and watch her mood.. grin the mumu guy didn't even get himself anything. he bought her ice cream. the guy was just talking... mean while she was shaking her leg due to the ice cream sweetness.... We just laugh cause we know at that moment she's in another planet... The guy waste is cash and voice.

2 Likes

Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by jideofor1885: 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Abi

49 Likes

Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Frankicent:

nawa ooo.. that pic for chicken and rice..lwkmd grin some gals worst gon.... I remember one day when me and my guy were going out. We our church singer in an eater with a guy... She didn't see us... We stop and watch her mood.. grin the mumu guy didn't even get himself anything. he bought her ice cream. He guy was just talking... mean while she was shaking her leg due to the ice cream sweetness.... We just laugh cause we know at that moment she's in another planet... The guy waste is cash and voice.
hahahahahahacheesy.. U cant blame her nah .. Its obvious its her first time of tasting ice creamcheesy. See guy there was this incident when i was in school then. One Sunday morning after service when i prepare my breakfast of fried eggs and bread. There is this my next door neighbour wich is lady. She's fond of coming to my room anytime i fry the eggs. She say she love the way d eggs taste. Ok there was this particular sunday another lady paid me a visit as i was preparing the eggs. Omo u need to see the anger on this other girl wey be my next door neigbour. She was just grumbling that my visitor will eat all d eggs. For food oo na im quarrel wan startcheesy. D other girl just took a little bite but when my next door neighbour come carry her share she will still grumbling underneath her breath. Some babes too like food dat dem go even dey embarrass themselvescheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Divay22(f): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Frankicent:

hmmm.. no offense are you above 22 ?
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Divay22(f): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Plate of rice for Mama Put na N150, small coke na N100. 250x2 = N500. make I see any broke bitch_wey go begin yarn dust say I no dey pay for date.
After we don chop, everybody go trek reach house.
Lol.. If the girl na Ajebutter uko grin grin(she no fit trek)
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Divay22(f): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
Frankicent:

naso you indeed different ooo.. I pray I find someone like you oo... not cause of the spending na. Cause you understanding.

Most gals own is only to chop... nothing useful. no ambitious, no dreams.. no tin
Don't be naive sad
You're talking to your fellow man cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by CAPSLOCKED: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
lefulefu:
U can order for soft drink and light snacks while getting to know d girl. Its not a must u must order for fried rice,chicken and all the food on earth.order light snacks and u will spend less.

SO IT'S NOT A DATE IF PEOPLE DON'T EAT THINGS CARELESSLY AND TAKE PICTURES FOR FACEBOOK?
PEOPLE GO TO CHURCH AND SPEND OVER 4 HOURS ON EMPTY STOMACH AND DON'T BAT AN EYE.. BUT ON A 15MINS DATE TO TALK OR WHATEVER THEY REMEMBER ICE CREAM AND CHICKEN ARE THE MOST ESSENTIAL THINGS IN LIFE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GOT TO MEASURE A PERSON'S WORTH BY HOW MUCH THEY CAN SPEND ON IRRELEVANT THINGS ON THE FIRST DAY YOU SPEND TIME. THE MENTALITY IS WHACK.
I'M HAVING THE BEST RELATIONSHIP THAT STILL FEELS LIKE I'M DREAMING AND FUNNY ENOUGH I NEVER PASSED THROUGH THIS PHASES. NOW THE DATES ARE COUNTLESS AND LADY SPENDS THE MONEY ON ME LIKE NO TOMORROW. IT'S LIKE A COMPETITION OR SOMETHING AND IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS.
FIRST FEW TIMES WE HUNG OUT WAS BASICALLY AROUND THE BLOCK TALKING ABOUT SCIENCE, CONSTELLATION, RELIGION AND LIFE AND HERE WE ARE! I ONLY HAVE TO DO VERY EASY THINGS LIKE KILL BUGS AND EAT A** FOR PEACE TO REIGN. REAL BLESSING.
I DETEST HUNGRY PEOPLE, MAN. PEOPLE WHO ARE ALL ABOUT WHAT TO GAIN, WHAT TO TAKE.. AND NEVER ABOUT WHAT TO GIVE. SADLY THAT'S THE IDEA OF MOST PEOPLE THESE DAYS.

2 Likes

Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Frankicent(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Divay22:
Don't be naive sad You're talking to your fellow man cheesy cheesy grin grin
lol tar..God 4bid. na go just dey confuse person.
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Frankicent(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Divay22:
mtcweeee
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Ximenez(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Before I'd take any girl out on a date, that girl must be priceless and be worth it, hence the amount I'd spend depends on my pocket. Spending on her will even be a source of joy to me.

This is different from a sex starved guy picking up a poor hungry girl and then asking for a date immediately, it will almost certainly end up in disaster and you two will end up embarrassing yourselves.

1 Like

Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO IT'S NOT A DATE IF PEOPLE DON'T EAT THINGS CARELESSLY AND TAKE PICTURES FOR FACEBOOK?
PEOPLE GO TO CHURCH AND SPEND OVER 4 HOURS ON EMPTY STOMACH AND DON'T BAT AN EYE.. BUT ON A 15MINS DATE TO TALK OR WHATEVER THEY REMEMBER ICE CREAM AND CHICKEN ARE THE MOST ESSENTIAL THINGS IN LIFE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GOT TO MEASURE A PERSON'S WORTH BY HOW MUCH THEY CAN SPEND ON IRRELEVANT THINGS ON THE FIRST DAY YOU SPEND TIME. THE MENTALITY IS WHACK.
I'M HAVING THE BEST RELATIONSHIP THAT STILL FEELS LIKE I'M DREAMING AND FUNNY ENOUGH I NEVER PASSED THROUGH THIS PHASES. NOW THE DATES ARE COUNTLESS AND LADY SPENDS THE MONEY ON ME LIKE NO TOMORROW. IT'S LIKE A COMPETITION OR SOMETHING AND IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS.
FIRST FEW TIMES WE HUNG OUT WAS BASICALLY AROUND THE BLOCK TALKING ABOUT SCIENCE, CONSTELLATION, RELIGION AND LIFE AND HERE WE ARE! I ONLY HAVE TO DO VERY EASY THINGS LIKE KILL BUGS AND EAT A** FOR PEACE TO REIGN. REAL BLESSING.
I DETEST HUNGRY PEOPLE, MAN. PEOPLE WHO ARE ALL ABOUT WHAT TO GAIN, WHAT TO TAKE.. AND NEVER ABOUT WHAT TO GIVE. SADLY THAT'S THE IDEA OF MOST PEOPLE THESE DAYS.
my brother i tire oocheesy. Ppl do go to church in d mornings on empty stomach and dem no dey faint. See dat babe above us dat was saying how much is bottled water dat a guy will spend 3k on her on a first datecheesy. I still hold d believe dat ladies dat embarras demselves over food on a date are bush girlscheesy. A lady thats exposed will not freak over ordinary fried ri ce and turkey.she will even be d one that will even say soft drink will be ok for her when u make an order. Having said dis guys also should be firm on things they will order on a date if they know their pocket is not enuf cos its childlish for a full grown man to come on social media crying that he spent 10k for six plates of jollof rice and five laps of turkey for one babe on a date.dem no force am naucheesy. Those babes u said u met dat spent on u without batting a n eye are probably classy ladies.

1 Like

Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by drkay(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
I remember how I borrowed 10k from my friend 6yrs ago, to meet a lady I just met for the first time.
My transport fare(1k) was part of the expenses because I lived in another city.
I made her comfortable as I ordered similar thing for both of us when she kept her option open. We both had chicken and chips with water. I was very alert and serial calculation was going on in my head throughout our stay in d restaurant because I didn't want to go beyond my budget. She ordered for some things for her kid sisters but I made it clear to her that I was on a budget, she smiled and paid, no complaint nor anger.
She's my wife today and we are doing very great. It all started at chicken republic abk with a borrowed money but today....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by virago(f): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
What stops the woman from paying for the guy on the first date and create a Good impression.

Honestly we ladies are useless

Speak for yourself
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Frankicent(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
lefulefu:
hahahahahahacheesy.. U cant blame her nah .. Its obvious its her first time of tasting ice creamcheesy. See guy there was this incident when i was in school then. One Sunday morning after service when i prepare my breakfast of fried eggs and bread. There is this my next door neighbour wich is lady. She's fond of coming to my room anytime i fry the eggs. She say she love the way d eggs taste. Ok there was this particular sunday another lady paid me a visit as i was preparing the eggs. Omo u need to see the anger on this other girl wey be my next door neigbour. She was just grumbling that my visitor will eat all d eggs. For food oo na im quarrel wan startcheesy. D other girl just took a little bite but when my next door neighbour come carry her share she will still grumbling underneath her breath. Some babes too like food dat dem go even dey embarrass themselvescheesy.

lol shey you do shit with the gal grin
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
Frankicent:

lol shey you do shit with the gal grin
lol i no do shit with hercheesy.she's built on the lines of Eniola Badmus so she no be my typecheesy.
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by 93Miles: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
How much is a plate of food? 3K cannot buy a good drink and meat talk more of food.

IMO: Minimum spent on first date should be 10k. Max 20k.
First impression matters..

Jamaicanlove loves jam and bread.
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by nikkypearl(f): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Frankicent:

Lol there is hunger in the land ooo.. Seriously you hunger. So you expect a guy to spend above 5k on a date.....

date is just a meet up place were you too can understand each other..

if I order sawarma or fried rice that one is not date again..

This gal talking am very sure she can't take a guy out.... chop chop.
what is diz one sayingif u can't comprehend wat I typed,ask you junior ones and stop giving silly mentions biko.
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by zainmaxwell(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hungry leech every where

attachment
attachment
attachment
attachment
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Xmen149(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
lol

why should i feed you on our first date (when you have not said yes yet)

i just get snacks and water or soft drink then we get into the business of the day which is plenty talking and wooing.

the date is usually during day time or evening so u wont have xcuse why u didnt eat at home,make any additional order apart from the one i did then i will tell you clearly you are paying for that (splitting the bill).

i brought you here to talk no a food fare to stuff your face with food undecided
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by CAPSLOCKED: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother i tire oocheesy. Ppl do go to church in d mornings on empty stomach and dem no dey faint. See dat babe above us dat was saying how much is bottled water dat a guy will spend 3k on her on a first datecheesy. I still hold d believe dat ladies dat embarras demselves over food on a date are bush girlscheesy. A lady thats exposed will not freak over ordinary fried ri ce and turkey.she will even be d one that will even say soft drink will be ok for her when u make an order. Having said dis guys also should be firm on things they will order on a date if they know their pocket is not enuf cos its childlish for a full grown man to come on social media crying that he spent 10k for six plates of jollof rice and five laps of turkey for one babe on a date.dem no force am naucheesy. Those babes u said u met dat spent on u without batting a n eye are probably classy ladies.

THOSE BABES?
LOL, PLEASE THERE'S JUST ONE. WILL PROBABLY BE THE LAST.
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Divay22(f): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
drkay:
I remember how I borrowed 10k from my friend 6yrs ago, to meet a lady I just met for the first time.
My transport, 1k was part of the expensis because I lived in another city.
I made her comfortable as I ordered same thing for us when she kept her option open. We both ate chicken and chips with water. I was very alert and serial calculation was going on in my head throughout our stay in d restaurant. She ordered some things for her kid sisters but I made it clear that I was on budget, she smiled and paid, no complaint nor anger.
She's my wife today and we are doing very great. It all started at chicken republic abk with a borrowed money but today....
Awww smiley
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by zicoraads: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Divay22:

Awww smiley
See your mouth like "Awwwwwwwww". tongue grin

It's very easy for you lot to see all these stories like this and go "Awwwwwwwww". But the reality is something that is always very different. Most of you will not even act the way his wife acted.
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Blessed200016: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
chiommy123:
if you're not prepared why ask her out not overspending but at least make yourselves comfortable and enjoy your outing
and which rule says a man must pay
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Divay22(f): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
zicoraads:

See your mouth like "Awwwwwwwww". tongue grin

It's very easy for you lot to see all these stories like this and go "Awwwwwwwww". But the reality is something that is always very different. Most of you will not even act the way his wife acted.
Lol
Well, I can't speak for others , but for me i can.
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by zicoraads: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Well, I can't speak for others , but for me i can.
Funny, but that's exactly what they always say. smiley
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by samysmoothfresh: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

literally or figuratively?......................you eat ass?

Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by samysmoothfresh: 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
All this one na long talk jareh.

Las las na eggroll and big fanta we go buy for the babe and if she too talk or too hungry, we go buy am another eggroll making it 2 eggroll and one big fanta.

1 Like

Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Crossbow(m): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Plate of rice for Mama Put na N150, small coke na N100. 250x2 = N500. make I see any broke bitch_wey go begin yarn dust say I no dey pay for date.
After we don chop, everybody go trek reach house.

cheesy
No meat?
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:
How much is a plate of food?
3K cannot buy a good drink and meat talk more of food.

IMO: Minimum spent on first date should be 10k. Max 20k.

First impression matters..

Jamaicanlove loves jam and bread.

Eww

Who eats Jam and bread, on a date?
Re: The Highest Amount To Spend On A Girl For First Date Should Be ₦3k–facebook User by mgtow: 4:01am On Sep 19, 2018
3k? For fúcks sake you can't put a price tag on things like this. Plus I'm a baller, I like to splurge. If I'm at a local bar with shortie I'm likely to spend more than that 3k once we dive into the mmanya and catfish peppersoup accompanied by isi ewu. We are not talking of going to beta places o, where 15-50k can fall out and we just smile because that's how we roll when we want to have fun. Just don't be an olojukokoro.

This person's assertion is stùpid and embarrassing, but mostly juvenile.

And what the hell is "Dear Kings"? That shìt gives me the creeps. Count me out of these kings you are referring to biko. That's some gày àss shìt.

Nobody should quote me biko I'm not feeling fine...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Cardi B Goes Nude To Promote New Single / #bbnaija 2022:- #phyna Leaked Sextape Trending On Twitter / Do Musicians Get Intimate (sexually) With Their Female Dancers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.