Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma (21328 Views)

Wike Revokes Imoke, Udo Udoma, Ex-senate Whip, 162 Others’ Lands / Udo Udoma, Okechukwu Enelamah: FG Investigates Ex-ministers Over Billions / Ministerial List: Buhari May Retain Udoma, Lai Mohammed, Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by emmie14: 12:18am On Sep 19, 2018
Esseite:

Did all you wrote up there make any sense to you?..

-100m poor in a 3rd fastest growing economy?
-Poverty reduced in recession despite loosing 15m jobs?
- poverty reduced to 50m in 2018 while being declared worlds poverty capital?

Please use your brains to discern accordingly.
The government statistics says 10m and his #50m shows his level of madness.
The poverty is living with him. His sense of rational reasoning is affected. Don't mind him. There is nothing hunger can't do

1 Like

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2018
Hmm.
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by akdjr(m): 12:24am On Sep 19, 2018
It is true, but they lead 80m Nigeria into poverty
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Kenkuss(m): 12:29am On Sep 19, 2018
APRAIL FOOL
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Kenkuss(m): 12:36am On Sep 19, 2018
APC change ur ways

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by chiefobiofokija(f): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2018
#BIG_WON,,
5**ODD** 7***ODD* AND ***9***ODD**

10K STAKES ON THE :

7=ODD== #70,000++++ BIG WON

BET9JA_COUPON CODE:

B922SATWTTEPCP-572091

BIG WON ON 5**ODD.

10K STAKES AND WIN #50,000+++

BET9JA__COUPON NUMBER:

B926SATSSCPPCZ-1328036

LEAST WINNER. ON THE 9--ODD

STAKES #2,500 AND WIN #21,750
BET9JA__COUPONE CODE:

B959SATZZTACQS-3234984

#EASY_MONEY AGAIN... NO REALSOURCE BETTER THAN ME ON FACEBOOK.... TESTED AND TRUSTED.. CHECK MY WALL TO CONFIRM BETTER, IT SPEAKS ALOT FOR ME... ADD ME IF YOU'RE NOT IN MY FRIEND LISTS.. #EASY__MONEY AGAIN

CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK..

https://web.facebook.com/chimdi.chinedu.3

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by hush15: 12:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/we-have-moved-10m-nigerians-out-of-poverty-fg/
why wont they claim such nonsense. Afterall, they have been distributing N10000 all over the place.

Those that still want this government to continue, God will pass judgement on them easily
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by BigIyanga: 12:52am On Sep 19, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist refuse to tap into prosperity like other nigerians.
Others are making money through farming, they refuse to change with change, they still prefer the old order of importing shiit.
That is the Main reason they are insulting buhari every seconds because he stop their of killing the economy.
Another zombie with calcified encephalon..Another PDP goon-senator made holy by APC.. He's a lawyer by profession and doesn't understand numbers... He copied GEJ budget verbatim

1 Like

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Penywise(m): 12:53am On Sep 19, 2018
Big lie
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Sleekfingers: 1:02am On Sep 19, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist refuse to tap into prosperity like other nigerians.
Others are making money through farming, they refuse to change with change, they still prefer the old order of importing shiit.
That is the Main reason they are insulting buhari every seconds because he stop their of killing the economy.

I think you are right. We need to come together to make this country grow. Not just shouting and insulting buhari.

That thing don tire me. Especially from my southeast brother. Everything is buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by ekons(m): 1:04am On Sep 19, 2018
I am not sure this man know what he is saying
APC will not stop lies anywhere there have liar Mohammed
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by omoranmilowo: 1:10am On Sep 19, 2018
Or transmitted transmitted transmitted more than ten millions unto poverty . I know all of you that are lying to the world that all is well in Nigeria where as other wise God will surely judge and disgrace you out of power in Jesus name.
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by joshino(m): 1:11am On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin oh yes
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by franudi: 1:12am On Sep 19, 2018
This is a careless talk from the government. APC is a disgrace.
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by snipernigga(m): 1:27am On Sep 19, 2018
We can lie ehh, ki ki ki ki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Ogoniman24(m): 1:38am On Sep 19, 2018
How come they kept on deceiving themselves
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by smillingbishop: 2:09am On Sep 19, 2018
grin 10m cattle
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by gare(f): 2:11am On Sep 19, 2018
buhariguy:
you are just big for nothing,
More 100m were poor in 2014, by 2016 even in recession, poverty reduce to 87 m, and in 2018, it has reduced to less than 50m people

You did the calculation, show us the paper, or is the N5000 that has taken people out of poverty, or the N30,000 paid to you.

1 Like

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 19, 2018
When satsn was kicked from Heaven, he landed at muritala airport

1 Like

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Lovetoglory(m): 3:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
These people are delusional .
your inability to benefit from the programes of the fg does not make everything the minister said a lie sir. always check for facts before opening your mouth to speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Sgwin: 3:43am On Sep 19, 2018
Mumu continued
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Neminc: 4:10am On Sep 19, 2018
So how did we then beat India to become the country with the highest number of poor in the world? Government of liars, by liars and supported by liars
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Princedapace(m): 4:16am On Sep 19, 2018
buhariguy:

Oh really? Northern Nigeria tapped into Buhari's economic boost abi? Yet that region is has the highest number of poor people in the world?

So where are the people Buhari govt lifted out of poverty? If northern nigeria can't be seen there, where are the people then? Becus the last time I checked, nigeria has over taken India as the capital of poor people in the world and the highest number of these poor people are from the north..

3 Likes

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by ddeola: 4:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Even satan no lie reach una APC ! undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by contigiency(m): 4:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Where are the 10 million Nigerians moved out of poverty? How did Nigeria overtake india as country with highest number of poor in the world? It’s a shame what grown men open their mouths to spew

They have mentioned the various areas the interventions were made, and you just sat down in your room arguing. Every person who is alive and leaving in this country for the past three years, knows that the government has been pumping money in those areas. Let's I forget, many of you prefer to align and believe in reports done overseas, than the one done here in Nigeria with facts and figures.

1 Like

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by lexy2014: 4:49am On Sep 19, 2018
buhariguy:
are u one of d 10million d minister is talking about?

1 Like

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by lexy2014: 4:56am On Sep 19, 2018
contigiency:

They have mentioned the various areas the interventions were made, and you just sat down in your room arguing. Every person who is alive and leaving in this country for the past three years, knows that the government has been pumping money in those areas. Let's I forget, many of you prefer to align and believe in reports done overseas, than the one done here in Nigeria with facts and figures.
d "statistics" he gave were majorly about disbursements. Its one thing 2 disburse funds, its another 2 monitor d lives of those who received d funds 2c how their lives have changed after receiving d funds. For instance, he mentioned school feeding which u say is an area of intervention. How does feeding school children bring about prosperity? How does giving N5000 monthly bring about prosperity? Is there any other area I left out?
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by lexy2014: 4:58am On Sep 19, 2018
buhariguy:
you are just big for nothing,
More 100m were poor in 2014, by 2016 even in recession, poverty reduce to 87 m, and in 2018, it has reduced to less than 50m people
were did u get ur statistics? How did u come about this figures?

1 Like

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by lexy2014: 5:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Sleekfingers:

I think you are right. We need to come together to make this country grow. Not just shouting and insulting buhari.

That thing don tire me. Especially from my southeast brother. Everything is buhari.
how do u want 2 come 2geda and with whom? What is d work govt in this matter? Y will people not call buhari? Isn't he d president? D petty trader, d gala seller, d barber, d cloth seller, arent they making nigeria grow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burgle Ogun Assembly, Cart Away Mace / 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi Gave Victory As Donation To Tinubu – Soyinka / Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines Today (11/5/2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.