Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma (21333 Views)

Wike Revokes Imoke, Udo Udoma, Ex-senate Whip, 162 Others’ Lands / Udo Udoma, Okechukwu Enelamah: FG Investigates Ex-ministers Over Billions / Ministerial List: Buhari May Retain Udoma, Lai Mohammed, Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Jumbus31(m): 5:15am On Sep 19, 2018
I totally agree with FG. From poverty to penury.
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by buhariguy(m): 5:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Neminc:
So how did we then beat India to become the country with the highest number of poor in the world? Government of liars, by liars and supported by liars
recession did not affect India economy due to the past corruption,
But under recession, almost 20m poorest people were pool out from poverty in Nigeria .
Mostly from north and SW.
Princedapace:

Oh really? Northern Nigeria tapped into Buhari's economic boost abi? Yet that region is has the highest number of poor people in the world?

So where are the people Buhari govt lifted out of poverty? If northern nigeria can't be seen there, where are the people then? Becus the last time I checked, nigeria has over taken India as the capital of poor people in the world and the highest number of these poor people are from the north..
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by buhariguy(m): 5:22am On Sep 19, 2018
anthonanik:
you need your brain to be properly checked.. go and report me to the moderator for another ban cause u are biased when it comes political contributions on nairaland... village champion..have seen people using heinous words up and down without been ban.. over to you MODERATOR..MAKE IT 4 MONTHS NOW

sorry for the ban,
Don't be behaving like those jobless aggressive lazy people again.
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Rindo69: 5:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Of course they have! ....from poverty to abject poverty. They even moved some to their graves. Mumu talk
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by GENTLETEE(m): 5:28am On Sep 19, 2018
Thrash!!
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Chrysogonusxtian(m): 5:32am On Sep 19, 2018
The FG is actually right b/c the method of their administration is one step farward and TEN steps backward thats why they just ranked first in WORLD poverty level and in lieing. that's why we have mr lier up there
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by nelcliff(m): 5:33am On Sep 19, 2018
Look at this clone from my local govt area that has refused to do nothing.. Even ur street was tared when ur father was alive.. Silver spoon children spilling poo..
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by mamotalk: 5:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Good of APC and they deserve applause.
But nobody really knows what function that a specific minister perform in this regime. They just muddy things.
I dont know how APC define Poverty but I think a poor person is the one that live below 1or 2 dollars per day.
I dont know how the activities of giving a person 5000 naira, feeding a child once in a day, borrowing a person 50000 would trnsform the person.
If 297000 + 308000+200000 give 805000 then we should assume that Buhari govt has produced over 9000000 wealthy farmers in three years or we should assume that the over 8 million being fed are transformed into money by the magic food.
At last Lai has succesfuly made many desciples in this govt.
Affliction shall never rise again
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Ikpongiton: 5:53am On Sep 19, 2018
this ibekwe man,who was once regarded as a shining star and a man of honour,has join the bandwagon of liars.
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Rossikki: 5:59am On Sep 19, 2018
biztip:

don't mind them. they re farming and we never see enough affordable rice chop

If you can't afford enough rice to eat in today's Nigeria you are lazy and stupid. GTFOH.

You have no rice to eat but you have credit to type rubbish on Nairaland.... LYING IDIOTT.
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Ikpongiton: 6:03am On Sep 19, 2018
I know you as buhari cousin from niger republic
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by buhariguy(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2018
lexy2014:
were did u get ur statistics? How did u come about this figures?
https://www.nairaland.com/1531127/fact.nigeria-100m-destitute-112m#19785183
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by buhariguy(m): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2018
Esseite:

Did all you wrote up there make any sense to you?..

-100m poor in a 3rd fastest growing economy?
-Poverty reduced in recession despite loosing 15m jobs?
- poverty reduced to 50m in 2018 while being declared worlds poverty capital?

Please use your brains to discern accordingly.
buhariguy:
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by buhariguy(m): 6:14am On Sep 19, 2018
saaron:
Yet Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world under buhari's govt. Bloody liars.
buhariguy:
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Ikpongiton: 6:18am On Sep 19, 2018
buhariguy:
you are just big for nothing,
More 100m were poor in 2014, by 2016 even in recession, poverty reduce to 87 m, and in 2018, it has reduced to less than 50m people
continue to support the terrorist,afterall he has built an oil refinery in your country(niger) and now planning to lay pipeline and link you with railway with niger delta oil money.
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Bakbillz44(m): 6:22am On Sep 19, 2018
SIR0:
With mouthcheesy

Nobody got richer around me since APC took over.

Jobs were lost,,,,reduction in income,,,,businesses run down.

Hypocrites, who might be waiting for their soaked garri to rise, would still support such fallacy.

I swearu gad men!

1 Like

Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by contigiency(m): 6:26am On Sep 19, 2018
lexy2014:
d "statistics" he gave were majorly about disbursements. Its one thing 2 disburse funds, its another 2 monitor d lives of those who received d funds 2c how their lives have changed after receiving d funds. For instance, he mentioned school feeding which u say is an area of intervention. How does feeding school children bring about prosperity? How does giving N5000 monthly bring about prosperity? Is there any other area I left out?

School feeding has a great multiplier effects. people are employed to do the cooking and they are paid promptly. You can imagine what it takes to take the job of cooking for one school. Multiply the number of school involved with number of women who have been gainfully employed for the scheme in the whole country. That is just for the direct job. For the indirect ones, do you know that the policy of the scheme is that you do not cook foreign food, rice for instance. You must patronize local farmers. Are you aware that Nasco biscuit was selected for almost all the biscuits that being used in the scheme? the implication is that the company will expand and employ more workers.

As for the 5000 you talked about, I can understand that you may be among the rich in the society, that could be why you questioned the capable impact of the amount. But I can confirm to you that it brought a lot of families out from certain poverty level.
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by femy080: 6:35am On Sep 19, 2018
these lie weak me.
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Rseven(m): 6:37am On Sep 19, 2018
Removing lie from this present government is like removing ink from pen.
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by duptie(m): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Evangkatsoulis: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2018
And into penury.
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by duptie(m): 6:50am On Sep 19, 2018
se you must lie? fool

School feeding has a great multiplier effects. people are employed to do the cooking and they are paid promptly. You can imagine what it takes to take the job of cooking for one school. Multiply the number of school involved with number of women who have been gainfully employed for the scheme in the whole country. That is just for the direct job. For the indirect ones, do you know that the policy of the scheme is that you do not cook foreign food, rice for instance. You must patronize local farmers. Are you aware that Nasco biscuit was selected for almost all the biscuits that being used in the scheme? the implication is that the company will expand and employ more workers.

As for the 5000 you talked about, I can understand that you may be among the rich in the society, that could be why you questioned the capable impact of the amount. But I can confirm to you that it brought a lot of families out from certain poverty level. [/quote]
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by duptie(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2018
mad man
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by NairaMaster1(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Where are the 10 million Nigerians moved out of poverty? How did Nigeria overtake india as country with highest number of poor in the world? It’s a shame what grown men open their mouths to spew

With N500

APC are professional liars
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Donaldjons(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Please those with voter card should come out and vote out this idiot dey call the APC and the lifeless bulldog called buhari...can't believe they're saying this even when the UK PM testified to this ..God will punish their entire generation and whosoever that support them this 2019
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by toluxa1(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2018
They are right. Out of Powerty, into Extreme Poverty
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by April4th(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell. Does this useless people have any conscience? Very soon Nigeria will become the poorest nation in the world, if we don't remove this useless idiots from power.
Re: We Have Moved 10 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty – Udoma Udo Udoma by Bullhari007(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2018
the reasons these people keep dishing out all these rubbish without any atom of fear is because they know average Nigeria youths are , weakling , vulnerable, useless, hopeless , and fearful, can you try this in North Africa or even Europe or South American. you oppress them, impoverished them and still have the got to mock them with ur exaggeration , until we put aside Afonja, Flat-Head & Almajiri and unite together start bloody nationwide revolution we will remain this way till eternity because their offspring will take over from where they stopped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For Sochi, Russia (Photos) / Coronavirus: Tinubu Postpones 68th Birthday Colloquium Indefinitely / Wike Inspects Apo-Karshi Road, Pledges Completion In Seven Months (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.