Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City (43413 Views)

Buhari's Son 4th Richest Child Of A Sitting President - Festus Keyamo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by Ndkings1(m): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2018
With buhari in power? That's a fatal lie
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by CocoaOla: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2018
With all the debt borrowed and looted by some minority 419 government all this ooo ooo blogger self
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by CocoaOla: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2018
With all the debt borrowed and looted by some minority 419 government all this koi koi mushroom blogger self lieing on majority
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by naijajobx: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2018
hmm
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by eodavids(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2018
tstx:

See full list below:
Top 10 Wealthiest Cities in Africa
And
Top 10 Wealthiest Countries in Africa

OK.

But my fear is that we aren't doing very well.

With the oil at Nigeria's disposal all these years, we should have done better than this.

CONSIDER: If the oil money stops flowing in, where shall we be ranked??

Let's Restructure, Diversify and plan for a better Nigeria. Our leaders, please lead us better than this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by FrankTalk1: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2018
The future of the world lies in technology.
However, it is sad that there is no enough encouragement and empowerment by the government to inspire and motivate geniuses, young scientists, ICT experts, innovators and entrepreneurs in Nigeria.

See 13 BEST BUSINESS SECTORS IN NIGERIA THAT WOULD MAKE PEOPLE MORE WEALTHY SOON.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by mokt(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2018
If Nigeria is No 3 in Africa then I pity African Countries
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by Justinah4real(f): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2018
CocoaOla:
With all the debt borrowed and looted by some minority 419 government all this koi koi mushroom blogger self lieing on majority

Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by Nickymezor(f): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Really ? Yet poverty is waxing stronger by the day ...wealth dat masses dont experience.
..really sucks undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by Olumyco(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Our no. problem as Nigerians is that we have allowed our problem as a nation to becloud our mind which has made it difficult to applaud anything good about the country. This has affected our thinking. It means some of us will not even be able to provide solutions that will make this country great because we dont even believe in small positive happenings in the country.

Guys let us change and believe in the country. Let us also do research to have facts about the country. Saying this is a lie, paper whatever etc is simply ignorance of economics. White pple will never do this. The analysis simple stated Value of Private Owned Property and Nigeria is no. 3 and we are here ranting. Most pple saying it a lie do not understand what private owned property is. I think we shud even questioned the statistics on why Nigeria is not number 1. But we are here saying what is not.
See whether we like it or not we cannot make a change in this country unless we first believe in the country. And until you visit other countries in Africa u will never appreciate Nigeria. I suggest when fact figures like this are rolled out lets do our research to counter or support the claim rather than bad mouthing without fact figures. There is no country in the world without problem but the ability to manage media information is what makes the difference. You rarely see the white bad mouthing their country anyhow. Pls this is 21st century and I believe this platform is made up of intellectuals if you want to bad mouth or whatever pls accompany it with facts so that we can all learn and know where our problem is rather than complicating issues by saying what you cannot prove. And we must also be careful of statistics coming from the Whites/their media.... the may have hidden agenda about it... not all are correct. That is why until we Africans are ready to write our own history, do our own research, bring up our fact figures etc we might not be able to rise because of foreign media propaganda on Africa.

Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by animalscientist(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
And What Its Effect On The Common Man?
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by maik99(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nigeria's worth is not so far off from Jeff Bezos' net Worth.. $150B...$222B
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by thewesternking: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
author1:
i hope they also know nigeria has d highest population of ppl that are poor.
Doesn't affect this sir
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by tstx(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
eodavids:

OK.

But my fear is that we aren't doing very well.

With the oil at Nigeria's disposal all these years, we should have done better than this.

CONSIDER: If the oil money stops flowing in, where shall we be ranked??

Let's Restructure, Diversify and plan for a better Nigeria. Our leaders, please lead us better than this.

lets just pray the oil money keeps flowing.. if it ever stops... Nigeria will go into an iresuscitatable recession

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by eodavids(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
tstx:

lets just pray the oil money keeps flowing.. if it ever stops... Nigeria will go into an iresuscitatable recession

I wish our leaders will see it from this angle and act productively to ensure Nigeria survives better with or without oil money.
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by tstx(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
eodavids:

I wish our leaders will see it from this angle and act productively to ensure Nigeria survives better with or without oil money.

They wont.. that's a fact.... no leader in Nigeria went to office to serve. they all went to collect..
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by Grayxme: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Indeed Nigeria is moving forward and kudos to the FG for such an incredible effort in revitalizing our economy
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by eodavids(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2018
tstx:

They wont.. that's a fact.... no leader in Nigeria went to office to serve. they all went to collect..

That's too bad and unfortunate
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by Afroresorts: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
How can Nigeria be as rich as Seychelles. The rooms of some Resorts in Seychelles costs as high as $3500. I visited this site Resorts in Seychelles. I was like how come Seychelles is low key rich and nobody knew. Some pictures:

Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by tstx(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by tstx(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Cool
Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by AmenhotepZuid: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2018
grin grin shocked

Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by AmenhotepZuid: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by AmenhotepZuid: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2018
cry cry cry cry

Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by AmenhotepZuid: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2018
SA BANKS ARE RICHER THAN LAGOS!!!!!FACT!!!!! cheesy grin grin grin JSE IS WORTH OVER $1TRILLION cry cry cry cry

Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by AmenhotepZuid: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2018
WE HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR YEARS THAT naija IS A BABY COMPARED TO SA. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by AmenhotepZuid: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
coolfrom health system to education system/varsities to money we kic arse.....RSA!!!RSA!!!!RSA!!!!

Re: Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City by AmenhotepZuid: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. / Governor Obiano Storms Head Bridge Onitsha (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.