Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model (43271 Views)

Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup / Fitness Model Available / Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Viccur(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2018
she definitely used steroids in the process.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Mouthpis(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2018
Winch... grin grin grin
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by danthamccoy(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2018
emmabest2000:

Thomas .. your expectation and reality can never be the same grin
There are many unbelievable things but real in this world

Hard work pay
Lol. She's stuck full of steroids bro. Females cannot naturally generate enough testosterone to be so muscular.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by MissRaine69(f): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2018
emmabest2000:

Hard work pay
If you only knew how prevalent steroid use is in most of Eastern Europe.
She is disproportionate her facial features all telling sighs but then you believe everything online good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by FitnessAndGoodL: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2018
cool I am into bodybuilding, females cannot pack that kind of muscles naturally (without anabolic steroids) even if she spends every waking hour lifting weights and consuming protein... that kind of muscle on women is only possible with steroid use.

Females are limited by the amount of testosterone their bodies can produce naturally.

emmabest2000

1 Like

Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by MissRaine69(f): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2018
danthamccoy:

Lol. She's stuck full of steroids bro. Females cannot naturally generate enough testosterone to be so muscular.

know right!
That’s the problem with ignorance it’s rife here
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by uuzba(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Change her name to BRUTICUS.
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
falcon01:
IF I meet this woman I will go stuff to her that will probably look gay!

But come to think of it. What if una dey do sex she come no gree orgasm quick and you don cum like 5 minutes ago??

Or she remember something wey you been do her come vex turnfrom sex to fight.
Kai walai I no fit take dis kind risk.
Shut up! Be Productive, lazy youth!
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Fisher400: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
who get her number abeg am interested in her
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
This is a man beater.
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
Can she use it to break coconut?
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mtcheww
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Law101(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Baby la hot... :DBaby la hot...
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Buffalowings3(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
I would smash tongue
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Buffalowings3(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
emmabest2000:

Hard work pay

Please be informed... she is definitely on steroids.

That won't stop me from smashing though.. cool
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Baroba(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
MissRaine69:
Ukraine? The home of anabolic steroids...natural my foot!

Even a novice will tell you she is not natty, Even if she squats elephants for reps, there is no way her quads will get this big naturally..
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Tollzara(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
I like the contours of her body. Although, her breasts are almost gone, unless they were never bigger than that.
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
Can she use it to break coconut?

LOL, you know sometimes you can be very funny & very serious as well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by lukency(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wetin be dis nah?
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
cruchenutii:

LOL, you know sometimes you can be very funny & very serious as well cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahaha cheesy

I guess that's just me
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
danthamccoy:

What kind of lie be this nah? What about females with more beards than some men? There are anomalies from time to time in nature!

1 Like

Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by OLUWABIG(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
I don't think a man can enjoy popolity with this woman pop chai
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
FitnessAndGoodL:
cool I am into bodybuilding, females cannot pack that kind of muscles naturally (without anabolic steroids) even if she spends every waking hour lifting weights and consuming protein... that kind of muscle on women is only possible with steroid use.

Females are limited by the amount of testosterone their bodies can produce naturally.

emmabest2000
You're into bodybuilding and still said this?? There is what is called GENETICS, ever heard about it? There are people (male and female) that will always be outliers from the normal everyday person...that is why not everyone can become an olympian participant no matter the amount of anabolic steroids you take..
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
OLUWABIG:
I don't think a man can enjoy popolity with this woman pop chai
You will be surprised how firm her kitty kat will be...why do you think women are advised to do kegel exercises?
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by xtervaganza(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
I doubt if this one can still get wet grin grin grin

I'd still smash her though, just to know how it feels
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by PDPGuy: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
danthamccoy:

My thoughts as well.
There is a limit to which women can naturally develop a muscular physique. She is surely using some type of anabolic steroids - either anavar or testosterone.
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by OLUWABIG(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

You will be surprised how firm her kitty kat will be...why do you think women are advised to do kegel exercises?

hope the man kpetus will not get stuck in her pussy
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by Icon79(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
KPOM!

O pari

MissRaine69:
Ukraine? The home of anabolic steroids...natural my foot!
Re: Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model by falcon01: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
Realberg:

Shut up! Be Productive, lazy youth!
what have I done to you sir?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / Teacher Set To Wed His Former Student In Delta State Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.