Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,583 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup (5058 Views)

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed / Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by DAVIDMOE(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2023
The former glamorous swimsuit model, who has been living in homeless encampments in California for nearly seven years

Eight years ago, Willison, 39, was modeling and appearing on red carpets at glittering events alongside TV hunk Jeremy Jackson, whom she married in 2012ย 
After developing a drug addiction, she fell on hard times and became homelessย 
Baywatch star Jeremy Jackson's ex-wife Loni Willison has been spotted in Los Angeles rummaging around in a dumpster searching for food.

She was recently spotted in Santa Monica looking disheveled as she pushed along a shopping cart through the back streets.

Willison is best known for her role as Kira Michaels on the hit TV series Expose.ย 

She was married to Baywatch actor Jeremy Jackson, but their tumultuous relationship ended in 2014 after Jackson allegedly attempted to strangle Willison during a drunken fight.ย 

Since their split, Willison has reportedly struggled with addiction and mental health issues. Her took something of a downward turn and can often be seen wandering the streets, pushing an overflowing shopping cart, and rummaging through dumpsters in the search for food.

https://davegist.com.ng/former-fitness-model-loni-willison-now-eats-from-a-dumpster-after-breakup-and-later-becoming-addicted-to-drugs/

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by compton11(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2023
Depression and drug combined

Too bad for body

15 Likes

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by DAVIDMOE(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2023
Not only men suffer after a breakup. However, this happenings further expose the sham westerners call relationships.

6 Likes

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2023
say no to drugs

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by dawnomike(m): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2023
What about her family... Can't anyone help her and place her in rehab rather than making a news out of it and still watch her waste away!!!

Consequence of choices she made is hitting her really hard!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Benki003(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2023
Chai see fine shawty ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Keep away from drug them no go hear
Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by TemplarLandry: 8:00am On Apr 28, 2023
May we not fall from glory.

5 Likes

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Rokiat(f): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2023
She donโ€™t have any family members? No love ones? This is sad.

5 Likes

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Gofwane(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2023
Mpukurumiri. Too bad
Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by KingMack(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2023
dawnomike:
What about her family... Can't anyone help her and place her in rehab rather than making a news out of it and still watch her waste away!!!

You see white people ehn dey can Jonez! They don't give an f about family..you go see person rich like dangote but I'm brother or sister na waiter for hotel

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Jakumo(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2023
Reminds me of an old country song whose opening lyrics are below.

I've had choices
Since the day that I was born
There were voices
That told me right from wrong
If I had listened
No, I wouldn't be here today
Living and dying,
With the choices I have made

I was tempted
By an early age, I found
I liked drinking
Oh, and I never turned it down
There were loved ones,
But I turned them all away
Now I'm living and dying
With the choices I've made

I guess I'm paying
For the things that I have done
If I could go back
Lord knows I'd run,
But I'm still losing
This game of life I play
Living and dying
With the choices I've made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP0oQCh_teg

2 Likes

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Sucre6: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2023
Any small thing these oyinbo people go dey form depressed, wetin we way Dey 9ja go come do? ๐Ÿ˜‚

8 Likes

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Dreadlock69(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2023
Sucre6:
Any small thing these oyinbo people go dey form depressed, wetin we way Dey 9ja go come do? ๐Ÿ˜‚

PTSD from university / work environment etc at present ptsd from a university
Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2023
Tinubu efforts. Many people supporting BAT would never know the effects of drugs until a friend or family engages in it.

Then you realize all efforts is like pouring in into an endless pit.

Well I don't blame them because most of them are drug addicts

1 Like

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Juoflife1(f): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2023
Her family and friends should help her na. Oyibo people sef

2 Likes

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by stunnert(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2023
Flee from drugs, it destroys destinies

1 Like

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2023
Drug is one of the vices i promised myself not to ever indulge in. It kills u slowly till u're finally gone. It'll make u a shadow of ur former self nd will impoverish even the richest man on earth. I've seen a guy who after inheriting close to or more than 60 million naira nd lots of landed properties frm his late dad who was a senior mobil worker became poorer than what he was b4 because of drugs nd womanizing. Say no to drugs!

5 Likes

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by 9gerian: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Family is key. Concerned friends are key. God is the biggest key. Be intentional about these 3 things and should be fine regardless of the challenges!

These 3 tripods are very important for sanity.

DAVIDMOE:
The former glamorous swimsuit model, who has been living in homeless encampments in California for nearly seven years

Eight years ago, Willison, 39, was modeling and appearing on red carpets at glittering events alongside TV hunk Jeremy Jackson, whom she married in 2012ย 
After developing a drug addiction, she fell on hard times and became homelessย 
Baywatch star Jeremy Jackson's ex-wife Loni Willison has been spotted in Los Angeles rummaging around in a dumpster searching for food.

She was recently spotted in Santa Monica looking disheveled as she pushed along a shopping cart through the back streets.

Willison is best known for her role as Kira Michaels on the hit TV series Expose.ย 

She was married to Baywatch actor Jeremy Jackson, but their tumultuous relationship ended in 2014 after Jackson allegedly attempted to strangle Willison during a drunken fight.ย 

Since their split, Willison has reportedly struggled with addiction and mental health issues. Her took something of a downward turn and can often be seen wandering the streets, pushing an overflowing shopping cart, and rummaging through dumpsters in the search for food.

https://davegist.com.ng/former-fitness-model-loni-willison-now-eats-from-a-dumpster-after-breakup-and-later-becoming-addicted-to-drugs/
Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2023
I've seen drugs damage men.
Ever since then,I promised myself no matter how life dealt with me, I'll never look for remorse in drug.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by MrBroke(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
I've seen drugs damage men.
Ever since then,I promised myself no matter how life dealt with me, I'll never look for remorse in drug.

Wetin u dey market so, no be drugs abi na umbrella you dey sell grin even manpower drugs are not safe for the health.

5 Likes

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by defashan: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
She donโ€™t have any family members? No love ones? This is sad.

....doesnโ€™t...

1 Like

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
MrBroke:

Wetin u dey market so, no be drugs abi na umbrella you dey sell grin even manpower drugs are not safe for the health.

Then you don't know herbs,100 percent natural herbs, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Theicecode(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Such a beautiful woman

Stay away from drugs
Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by potent5(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Maybe Hakimi happened to her. Who knows.
Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by potent5(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sucre6:
I wonder.

3 Likes

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Iamicekid(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
This one done use all her personal money including her divorce settlement money buy drug finish... donโ€™t do drugs people it will only give u temporary feeling while taking away all u have work for

1 Like

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Rexymania(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Why's this shit funny to me? Lol ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Baronthecelebri: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
Drugs is bad
Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by babaneenoni(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
May we not fall from glory.
ameen ooo

1 Like

Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by ednut1(m): 12:28am On Apr 29, 2023
Zero sympathy for those who do drugs. They dont deserve to live amongst normal people
Re: Former Fitness Model Loni Willison Now Eats From Dumpsters After Breakup by Smartguyboy(m): 1:37am On Apr 29, 2023
dawnomike:

That abroad for you nobody care when you are not doing fine

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) / Extremely Good Looking People Are Dumb / How Can I Develop Sweet Mouth On Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.