Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady (24833 Views)

DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Skmoda360:

Na, it's not about the truth.....if you know...finish it grin

You igbos are demon possessed fools .

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
see olosho! They dnt bother bcs they dnt realy care anyway. Breeding with many women and different men ala Abiola and Fela is part of the way of life. Even s/w pastors keep secret wives who only show up on the day of their burial with secret kids. Taaa shut up!

Stories stories, your women and mothers are hoes that should never be trusted even by you fools. Your men have low self esteem they don't believe they can have children

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
nazablossom:
It is you and your entire generation that are ashawo. Anu mpama

Lol, epain am. You and Edos are world hoes, it's been like that since 70s grin

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Skmoda360(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You igbos are demon possessed fools .
I'm not Igbo OK.....I'm a Yoruba boy serving in the east...how does that sound now to you?
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Skmoda360:

I'm not Igbo OK.....I'm a Yoruba boy serving in the east...how does that sound now to you?

Lol, foolish flatty grin

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Skmoda360(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Lol, foolish flatty grin
I don't need to prove myself.....olorun ma ko eh yo.....ire ooo
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
Skmoda360:

I don't need to prove myself.....olorun ma ko eh yo.....ire ooo

Lol, igbos and stupidity with desparation grin

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by nazablossom(f): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
undecided
Timewilltell2:

Lol, epain am. You and Edos are world hoes, it's been like that since 70s grin
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
nazablossom:
undecided

You know it's true olosho grin
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by shekauvsbuhari: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stories stories, your women and mothers are hoes that should never be trusted even by you fools. Your men have low self esteem they don't believe they can have children
I see. Ur guy left u to follow an igbo lady and another igbo guy fuked ur pussiy silly till it became a borehole and he dumped u to follow another igbo lady. No wonder de bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by desoul2004(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
freecocoa:
Ofcourse I get your point but then, something needs to be done about the men, otherwise things will only get worse. I bet you that, most said cases of women passing off another man’s child on their hubby, had something to do with how irresponsible said hubby is/was, as the case may be.

You sound as if you're guilty.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by freecocoa(f): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
desoul2004:

You sound as if you're guilty.
And you sound as if you are stup1d.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by bukatyne(f): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tedpgrass:

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Women remain the main moral compass of a society, if that is lost, a shipwreck is inevitable!!!

Do good not for the kudos but it's good to be GOOD!!

How can women be the moral compass when men are supposed to be the head of the family and by extension society?

What is the usefulness of a man if he can't be an example to his family?

Na wa o.

@topic: they should do maternity tests for the kids too. With the rate of swapping male kids and selling them too, the mothers might not own the kids too.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Tedpgrass: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
bukatyne:

How can women be the moral compass when men are supposed to be the head of the family and by extension society?

What is the usefulness of a man if he can't be an example to his family?

Na wa o.

@topic: they should do maternity tests for the kids too. With the rate of swapping male kids and selling them too, the mothers might not own the kids too.

I think you misunderstood my comments

Women nurture and by that very exercise help to steer the children aright. Yes the fathers should be upstanding but the nurturing is largely the mother's remit..

Regarding maternity tests, that can be well avoided by using the services of a reputable hospital.

A baby swap most often happens in the 1st few hours/days of birth without the mum's awareness.

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Hopebringer: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Petty traders have flat heads and I don't grin. Ngozi is busy doing ashewo work in the streets of Lagos while you are on your way to Asia with drugs in your butt grin, when you come back , or if you do, she will be pregnant and you will be forced to do paternity like most igbo foolish men

you talk like a wh0re. angry

Your parents did a very poor job raising you young lady!! They should be ashamed
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Ziggylady(f): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
freecocoa:
If only men were the ones who get pregnant, then 99% of kids wouldn’t be their mum’s.

Seriously, with how useless most Nigerian men are, it’s hard to feel sorry for them, mschew!

You just spoke my mind...the despicable and obnoxious behavior of the average Nigerian male makes it difficult to feel sorry for them when women and karma starts dealing with them.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2018
Hopebringer:

you talk like a wh0re. angry

Your parents did a very poor job raising you young lady!! They should be ashamed

Lol your whole liniage is made up of hoes . How does it feel seeing Yoruba boys treating your women as sex slaves grin. Davido will fck and dump that chioma nonsense once he is done with her dark ass grin

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Hopebringer: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Lol your whole liniage is made up of hoes . How does it feel seeing Yoruba boys treating your women as sex slaves grin. Davido will fck and dump that chioma nonsense once he is done with her dark ass grin

I ain't ibo son sorry to disappoint you
I just like calling out retards for who they are grin

Imbecilê

I am really enjoying letting your parents knows how much they screwed you
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2018
Hopebringer:

I ain't ibo son sorry to disappoint you
I just like calling out retards for who they are grin

Imbecilê

I am really enjoying letting your parents knows how much they screwed you

Dumb

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Hopebringer: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Dumb

Is that all you have to come back with? what a pity, you are so stupid your brain reboots just to handle basic thought processes.

you were hoping for a tribal exchange because that is the only level your brain can function on? You have nothing going for your pathetic life other than you are yoruba?

You are the epitome of an unemployable youth.. you will find it next to impossible to get a job or keep one after you eventually graduate.

My Benin origins doesn't define me, my actions do.

You are just a failure waiting to happen son
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by nuelyoyo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
phase1:
Actually from our own laboratory records and as a Medical Scientist, yorubas make more enquiry and patronize us for paternity tests more than any other tribe in Nigeria. If not for ethical issues I would have published the data here.

I'm not being biased, it's just the evidence-based fact.
pls can let us know the percentage of those that came out negative, and how much does paternity test go for?
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by revolt(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2018
phase1:
Actually from our own laboratory records and as a Medical Scientist, yorubas make more enquiry and patronize us for paternity tests more than any other tribe in Nigeria. If not for ethical issues I would have published the data here.

where's your laboratory and do u have payment plans.?
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by NigerDeltan(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
phase1:

how much is it
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Ugosample(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
franchasng:
Supported angry
So true
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Horus(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dx5k1I_PQA

DNA: Nigerians divided on Paternity testing

The recent report that high percentage of Nigerian first born children belong to other men other than the person they call father ,has been described as worrisome. This made DNA test to become a frequently debated topic.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by tck2000(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2019
I agree
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Paternity: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
There are 3 FORMS of Paternity Testing
1. Confidential DNA Paternity Testing: You just doing your private secret investigation

2. Contentional DNA Paternity Testing: All parties involved in the contention must Witness the collection of samples and sign an attestation.

3. Legal DNA Paternity Testing: It means a court is simply saying go and do the test. A court order is mandatory. Immigration DNA Paternity Testing still falls under this category

Contact 08109634144 for All kinds of Paternity Testing

1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by nedekid: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Wilfredpat22:

DNA TEST IS 45k to 60k sis
Where pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience: How Can Couples Sustain Their Love Even In Old Age? / Please Assist On The Best Rechargeable Fan One Should Buy. / Marriage Of Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.