Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady (24437 Views)

DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by freecocoa(f): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2018
If only men were the ones who get pregnant, then 99% of kids wouldn’t be their mum’s.

Seriously, with how useless most Nigerian men are, it’s hard to feel sorry for them, mschew!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Tedpgrass: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2018
Amberon:
Those figures are obviously exaggerated but I think men should take paternity tests.

Those figures were arrived at after due research but conjured up from thin air!!!

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by AreaFada2: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2018
I have said it here many times before. Nothing new. At least 25% of all kids belong to another man. Around 35% of firstborn kids belong to another man. Higher in poorer high density urban areas even.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Skmoda360(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Why are igbos always tarnishing our image undecided. Imagine this sort of crap?. The women with chest her and yam legs sleeping with anything while Chinedu is out of the country tarnishing our image with crime. Biafrauds will not go unpunished angry
undecided

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Tedpgrass: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2018
freecocoa:
If only men were the ones who get pregnant, then 99% of kids wouldn’t be their mum’s.

Seriously, with how useless most Nigerian men are, it’s hard to feel sorry for them, mschew!

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Women remain the main moral compass of a society, if that is lost, a shipwreck is inevitable!!!

Do good not for the kudos but it's good to be GOOD!!

5 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by freecocoa(f): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Shookonekilla:

I tried to make sense of your comment but all I got was igbo, chinedu, tarnishing image?

I don't understand the point you were trying to make but I assume you are not educated up.to university? I assume this because your grammar construction is extremely.poor .

I assume you are a petty trader at one of the popular moti parks ?

I suggest you try and attend.night school it will.help you

Now back to your post wetin our igbo brothers do you again?
I know the guy you were replying to is a dolt, but honestly, for someone who uses the full stop like it’s about to go out of fashion, you have no business talking about someone else’s grammar construction.

Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Ugosample(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Yomit71:
even you know you are deceiving yourself, we all know who the whores are Igbo's are dogs. that's why we bang your women anyhow
look at this mugu
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by nazablossom(f): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Why are igbos always tarnishing our image undecided. Imagine this sort of crap?. The women with chest her and yam legs sleeping with anything while Chinedu is out of the country tarnishing our image with crime. Biafrauds will not go unpunished angry
Madam go back and read the post very well. It says that Igbos, people from Delta patronize them, maybe it's because they are more enlightened on the importance of DNA, everything is not all about tribalism. Maybe when your precious Yoruba people start visiting the clinic,they would also find out that they are catering for the child that is not theirs.

SaynotoTribalism

7 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Ugosample(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2018
freecocoa:

what is this one saying undecided
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by delishpot: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2018
I agree
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by somehow: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Solution?

As a man, any woman that you do not have her passwords or knows her whereabout nor does she tell you about her day willingly should be a suspect.

Before getting married, make sure you do not sleep with her at all and be sure she's a virgin too. Meaning you're also not expected to sleep around.

When you're done getting married, wait at least 2 months before strapping skin to skin (If she's not a virgin).

You can only father another person's child if you sleep around or do the opposite of the above.

11 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2018
Tedpgrass:

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Women remain the main moral compass of a society, if that is lost, a shipwreck is inevitable!!!

Do good not for the kudos but it's good to be GOOD!!

Ofcourse I get your point but then, something needs to be done about the men, otherwise things will only get worse. I bet you that, most said cases of women passing off another man’s child on their hubby, had something to do with how irresponsible said hubby is/was, as the case may be.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by sharpwriter(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2018
phase1:
Actually from our own laboratory records and as a Medical Scientist, yorubas make more enquiry and patronize us for paternity tests more than any other tribe in Nigeria. If not for ethical issues I would have published the data here.

I'm not being biased, it's just the evidence-based fact.

And are the results mostly in favor of the men or against them?

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Janthony: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2018
Wtf Is so much about the paternity? people trying to make money from DNA test while destroying familiesembarassed

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by LZAA: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2018
Priscy01:
According to a Nigerian lady who shared the story with statistics on Twitter, she wrote;

According to reports, it was also stated that 50% of Nigeria first born belongs to other men.

https://www.torimill.co/news/9875/nigeria-ranked-second-on-the-list-of-countries-with-high-paternity-fraud-in-the-world.html

Coneheads are the reigning and raining champs of such lifestyle grin
Cc immhotep greenback sarkin Roger3D
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by romenna: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2018
i am not surprised at all.
laziness is ingrained in naija ladies
one confessed to sleeping with a dog in VI lagos for 3M.
I have very high standards for d kind of women i roll wit
no room for charlatans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by SonofDevil: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Shookonekilla:

Do not go into tribal wat about loose women, with them especially if you are yoruba you will loose.

Just like me a Benin man telling another person that his tribes women are.prostitutes grin

Won't that be a joke ... Seriously though Yoruba and being loose are like 5 & 6

They start from age 9

Don't throw stones in a glass house bro

so what is your definition of loose

if average prositute you find in any brothel in yorubaland is igbo

even far away north east in boko haram ravaged region the average prostitute you find there re igbos.

according to the post most people that patronise dna are igbos despite all the scam of bride price gringrin
i have seen countless of threads here of infidelity of igbos .the most funniest is two married women fighting over a widowergrin

7 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by LZAA: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Janthony:
Wtf Is so much about the paternity? people trying to make money from DNA test while destroying familiesembarassed
No yarn dat thing ooo
This is africa and even at that,genetically humans are wired to care for their own offsprings and will reproduce to keep their bloodline for as long as possible
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by okenwaa(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2018
SilentBang:
Is it that these said Nigerian women honestly do not know who the True Father is...

Or they just Super wicked like that

Let me tell u how it works..

A day to your wedding,when you'll be busy running around putting things in place for you wedding.....your wife will go and meet up with her ex to give him the parting sex gift.
That's where it happens.....

That's why they said almost every first child of a woman might not likely be the husband's own.

Fear women.

6 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by consultancy: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2018
how can a man not know if a child is his or not? loooking at the child, you should be able to tell if he shares some distinctive features with you
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by somehow: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2018
freecocoa:
Ofcourse I get your point but then, something needs to be done about the men, otherwise things will only get worse. I bet you that, most said cases of women passing off another man’s child on their hubby, had something to do with how irresponsible said hubby is/was, as the case may be.

Stop trying to give excuses for the said women.

If their men are irresponsible, why not call off the relationship or dem tie rope for their neck?

Your excuses no too gel iya.

So because someone is stealing your money means you should turn to a robber too?

5 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Tedpgrass: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2018
freecocoa:

I concur
Your assertions are on the mark.

However, I'll state that a good percentage of these women knew the birth fathers were not ready to marry them or accept the child, for whatever reason. But they went along hoping he'll change or be pressurised through friends, family members or via Social Media.

I believe intuition is a woman's great friend as ambitious doggedness is a man's.

These women "knew" but felt they will be able to "sort" themselves out.. Which was done by deceit.

The years of deceit and treachery is often the painful part to the wronged man... Not the "initial" mistake!!

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by nellyelitz(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

DNA TEST IS 45k to 60k sis
sorry pls, are u serious abt this? I've been hearing high figures for this test and i haven't been opportuned to get a first hand knowledge kethe
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by ivolt: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2018
freecocoa:

I disagree, no smart woman will pass off her child to an irresponsible fellow.
When there is a choice between two men, the more responsible one get the child
because nobody likes to suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by ivolt: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2018
freecocoa:

I disagree, no smart woman will pass off her child to an irresponsible fellow.
If there is a choice between two men, the more responsible one get the child
because nobody likes to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by nellyelitz(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Gerrard59:
"According to a forensic geneticist, Dr. Abiodun Salami, 30 per cent of fathers are unknowingly nurturing and investing in children who are not biologically theirs."

Where is the link to the study?
go to her twitter handle wher u have original version of this post, all the links as regard her sources are there.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by saibuhari(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Some people on nairaland are children of false paternity. How do we know them? Those that appear on threads not to contribute constructively but to attack individuals or other tribes are unfortunate children of false paternity.

Let everyone use the above formular to test himself/herself for false paternity. I checked and I passed.

5 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by VULCAN(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
I have noticed that your responses to posts that lay blame on females is to find a way to insult males. And funny thing is, the insults are just all over the place

I don't think it's an inability to understand the subject matter nor do I believe you are always guilty of whatever such posts reference so that leaves me with the perception that you just hate the male gender.

Whatever happened or is happening to you, it's best you get help. Someone has passed through your situation, was broken but was able to come out normal on the other side.

I wish you well

freecocoa:

5 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by addictiv(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2018
every Nigerian father should get a dna and genotype test for his kids. This is not about trusting your wife or not, Kids are also being exchanged in hospitals either purposely or carlessly without the knowledge of the parents. Knowing the complete medical history of your kids is very important.

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by ChiefSweetus: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Some of these stats are randomly generated out of the "researchers" àss to increase demand for service.

How do I sell guns more effectively?

Tell you about its features, or start a war that'll force you to need it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by justphillips(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Igbos gbue gi there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / Must My Father Be The One To Receive My Bride Price? / Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.