Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady (24435 Views)

DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by suledes(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Bigdiddo:
why wasting time doing DNA test when u can consult the oracle or spiritualist in any of your religion to know the truth?

mhen, that is a good idea ooo. Highest, u will not spend more than 5k. Since people have abandoned their cultural heritage under the excuse of civilization, that is when nurturing of bastards upsurged. In my town, every newly born child must undergo the traditional birth rite.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by DeRay98(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
SonofDevil:
so what is your definition of loose

if average prositute you find in any brothel in yorubaland is igbo

even far away north east in boko haram ravaged region the average prostitute you find there re igbos.

according to the post most people that patronise dna are igbos despite all the scam of bride price gringrin
i have seen countless of threads here of infidelity of igbos .the most funniest is two married women fighting over a widowergrin

Uppercut!
Mostly true.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by LadySarah: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
Good for you men
That is what happens when your mothers insist your fiancee must be pregnant first without knowing their sons sperms are in low count or sterile. grin angry
You men blame women for everything. They are fast learners

How many women give birth after the pre marital first pregnancy?
Guys shooting blanks and women giving them other men's children. cheesy

Women giving it to men in diff styles grin grin
Women 1-men 0

The Igbo's will say"since the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing,the bird Eneke nti oba has learnt to to fly without perching.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by rookidmart: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
emmie14:
What is the average cost of DNA testing from various hospitals.
DNAProf, since you're here, can you answer this question?
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
And Nigerian women like to act so holy. God this, Jesus that.

Shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by mechanics(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nawa o, the trend has to stop.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Blue3k(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
I would recommend it. Its better to know instead of putting years of your money and love to have heart broken later. Second the other guy should have oppertuinity to be father.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Mryacks: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=franchasng post=71330331]Supported

Hmmmmm, this is a serious and scary information.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by AreaFada2: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
nazablossom:
Madam go back and read the post very well. It says that Igbos, people from Delta patronize them, maybe it's because they are more enlightened on the importance of DNA, everything is not all about tribalism. Maybe when your precious Yoruba people start visiting the clinic,they would also find out that they are catering for the child that is not theirs.
SaynotoTribalism

Two acquaintances who tried bringing their kids born in Nigeria to Europe, in both cases their kids were not theirs, because of embassy paternity test requirements, they were Yoruba people.

They would probably never have done the tests if not for family re-union purposes. As it stands promiscuity is widespread. To pretend that only SW or SE or SW does it is to be hypocritical.

Somebody commented earlier today on this thread that in his lab where a high failure rate is found had mostly Yoruba/SW clients.

4 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Blue3k(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
thegoodone1234:
can expert explain better. I read in one write up that if a girl has boy friend and she has been having unprotected sex with him for more than 20times before she Marry that the baby will have DNA of the boy friend not the husband that just have sex with her. if a girl sleep with 20 guy she has 20 DNA traces. ist true?

I dont know what what you mean by traces of DNA. What would need to done is to test 20 guys at most. The baby only has DNA from one other person.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
pansophist:

I see.

So how will you explain paternity fraud in countries that are beacons of feminism and gender equality? USA for example?
Shuu?
I've never been to USA neither do I read about it's citizens that much , how I wan knowgrin

I don't even know if it is a common practice there to start with.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Immhotep please when are you people getting your Biafra and let us be in peace

Ayam tayad ahbeg!!!!!! sad sad
Na lie oh.
We must now enjoy this our united, indivisible and everlasting Nigger-Area together.
Sai baba grin

Cc lzaa sarrki pointzerom eternaltruths jumpandpas greenback Roger3D sarkin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by pansophist(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
Shuu?
I've never been to USA neither do I read about it's citizens that much , how I wan knowgrin

I don't even know if it is a common practice there to start with.

Lol, so why you come de blame fraud on patriarchy? Agreed, the system is patriarchal, but does not predicate fraudulent tendencies in women.

Case closed wink

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by LZAA: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
immhotep:

Na lie oh.
We must now enjoy this our united, indivisible and everlasting Nigger-Area together.
Sai baba grin

Cc lzaa sarrki pointzerom eternaltruths jumpandpas greenback Roger3D sarkin
grin
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by hesilo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
I currently have a girlfriend who openly told me that her girlfriend who is married and have had a baby for the man. She told me in confidence that the husband of her friend is not the biological father of the child. She told me that her friend got pregnant for her boyfriend which she doesn't truly like but has on that has better career and wants to marry her, she swiftly went to the current husband and had sex with him too. She told me that whenever she goes to their (her friend's house) she would see the man carrying the baby, playing with him up and down but doesn't know that the baby is not his. I got so mad with myself and her that i almost swore not to get married. She couldn't tell me which of her friends it was. After reading this, i remembered her and it made me mad once again.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by GuntersChain(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Only the woman knows the true father of a child without dna testing.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
pansophist:

Lol, so why you come de blame fraud on patriarchy? Agreed, the system is patriarchal, but does not predicate fraudulent tendencies in women.

Case closed wink
Case opened.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by RomeoX(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
phase1:
Actually from our own laboratory records and as a Medical Scientist, yorubas make more enquiry and patronize us for paternity tests more than any other tribe in Nigeria. If not for ethical issues I would have published the data here.

I'm not being biased, it's just the evidence-based fact.
please how much is it for DNA test
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by nazablossom(f): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
AreaFada2:

Two acquaintances who tried bringing their kids born in Nigeria to Europe, in both cases their kids were not theirs, because of embassy paternity test requirements were Yoruba people.

They would probably never done the tests if not for family re-union purposes. As it stands promiscuity is widespread. To pretend that only SW or SE or SW does it is to be hypocritical.

Somebody commented earlier today on this thread that in his lab where a high rate of rate of failure is found had mostly Yoruba/SW clients.
Imagine. That's what some people fail to understand, they would rather turn it to tribal war than trying to understand the message. This particular problem is almost world wide, there's no need pointing fingers.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 2:11am On Sep 20, 2018
emmie14:

Yorubas like sex more than anything and any tribe in Nigeria however, casual sex and infidelity must be higher, the results is careless pregnancy

Igbos are all over the place selling sex for a living , nationally and abroad and you say ? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 2:27am On Sep 20, 2018
Ideagatesauto:

Don't get confused.
The point made is that more tests carried out are from people from the SE, Ss etc. It just points to the clear fact that the regions not mentioned aren't even involved in trying to confirm the paternity of their kids while having a high rate of spousal infidelity and sexual immorality.

Dumb iliterreate it means Chinedu thinks Chioma be a hoe that should never be trusted as 99.99% of igbo girls are into runs
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 2:30am On Sep 20, 2018
nazablossom:
Madam go back and read the post very well. It says that Igbos, people from Delta patronize them, maybe it's because they are more enlightened on the importance of DNA, everything is not all about tribalism. Maybe when your precious Yoruba people start visiting the clinic,they would also find out that they are catering for the child that is not theirs.

SaynotoTribalism

Dummy, you patronize tjem the most because your partners distrust your ashawo bound selves . Read between the lines fool
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 2:30am On Sep 20, 2018
Skmoda360:

undecided

Truth hurts right ?
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 2:31am On Sep 20, 2018
mrkings1999:
what's wrong with this Aboki

Stop sleeping around flatty
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 2:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Immhotep please when are you people getting your Biafra and let us be in peace

Ayam tayad ahbeg!!!!!! sad sad

Then who will be our slaves grin
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 2:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Shookonekilla:

I tried to make sense of your comment but all I got was igbo, chinedu, tarnishing image?

I don't understand the point you were trying to make but I assume you are not educated up.to university? I assume this because your grammar construction is extremely.poor .

I assume you are a petty trader at one of the popular moti parks ?

I suggest you try and attend.night school it will.help you

Now back to your post wetin our igbo brothers do you again?

Petty traders have flat heads and I don't grin. Ngozi is busy doing ashewo work in the streets of Lagos while you are on your way to Asia with drugs in your butt grin, when you come back , or if you do, she will be pregnant and you will be forced to do paternity like most igbo foolish men
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 2:36am On Sep 20, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
you are terribly dumb in comprehension. He talked about the people that use their facility being mostly from s/e and s/s and that s/w mostly dnt bother to find out.

Sw don't bother because they trust their women, you igbos know your sisters are the true born ashawos with edos
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by mrkings1999(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stop sleeping around flatty
are you sure you are not mad
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Timewilltell2(f): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2018
mrkings1999:
are you sure you are not mad

Are you undecided
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by Skmoda360(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Truth hurts right ?
Na, it's not about the truth.....if you know...finish it grin
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady by shekauvsbuhari: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Sw don't bother because they trust their women, you igbos know your sisters are the true born ashawos with edos
see olosho! They dnt bother bcs they dnt realy care anyway. Breeding with many women and different men ala Abiola and Fela is part of the way of life. Even s/w pastors keep secret wives who only show up on the day of their burial with secret kids. Taaa shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must My Father Be The One To Receive My Bride Price? / Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / Woman Abandons Baby In Day-care (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.