Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are (1431 Views)

Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by Blossomfirst(f): 9:33pm On May 08, 2020
Yea.. Indeed, though I help people my own way, I now know that daddy freeze is not even doing anything compared to what the church is doing this lockdown period. What has he even done? Enenche who he vilified is giving millions in aid to the needy, Suleiman is dishing out palliatives to the needy, the igbo billionaires who aren't even serious Christians are doing theirs same with the Yorubas and the minority Christian populations in the North.

What has my beloved daddy freeze done?

he should donate openly cause he is a public figure.. thats what I think for those that say he might have done it without the public but do you know how many the church has affected positively without the cameras?

free the sheeple is a scam! Free yourself first before freeing others! Be the true light first! publicly!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by Enoch07: 9:39pm On May 08, 2020
so u came to your conclusion becos u saw people giving out palliatives, my dear ritualist, politicians are also doing same, so becos of dat they are christ-like abi?? wetin even concern me for this matter sef

7 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by Blossomfirst(f): 9:43pm On May 08, 2020
Enoch07:
so u came to your conclusion becos u saw people giving out palliatives, my dear ritualist, politicians are also doing same, so becos of dat they are christ-like abi?? wetin even concern me for this matter sef
yea.. they do the same but with the context of daddy freeze clamouring that churches dont do enough for their members is the premise I am speaking with

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by Jokerman(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2020
Daddy Freeze is just an agent of the devil. Pay no attention to his gimmicks

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by Enoch07: 9:48pm On May 08, 2020
Blossomfirst:
yea.. they do the same but with the context of daddy freeze clamouring that churches dont do enough for their members is the premise I am speaking with
anyways let wait and see, the guy may even surprise u very soon with something close to 1billion naira donation
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by RamessesIV(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2020
So because pastors are giving so he is now a liar,why can't you people think and come to your own conclusion independently,daddy freeze is just like your pastorpreneurs just follow the one that aligns with you.
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by alexsoftwork(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2020
Those your sheeple pastors and members have bribe u to come and say despicable things about his name on this platform abi, anyways the guy no send u in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by oluwaahmed: 9:57pm On May 08, 2020
What about you what have you done. Below is what Church f latter day saints are currently doing. Your pastors should follow suite

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Yea.. Indeed, though I help people my own way, I now know that daddy freeze is not even doing anything compared to what the church is doing this lockdown period. What has he even done? Enenche who he vilified is giving millions in aid to the needy, Suleiman is dishing out palliatives to the needy, the igbo billionaires who aren't even serious Christians are doing theirs same with the Yorubas and the minority Christian populations in the North.

What has my beloved daddy freeze done?

he should donate openly cause he is a public figure.. thats what I think for those that say he might have done it without the public but do you know how many the church has affected positively without the cameras?

free the sheeple is a scam! Free yourself first before freeing others! Be the true light first! publicly!

why would you foolishly expect a hard working public figure to giveaway as much as people who receive money FOR FREE....?! the church MUST help the needy since it is these same people who is enriching them every Sunday.

Daddy freeze doesnt have to give shiit to anybody as he certainly didnt promise anyone a better life in return for tithes.duh!

BTW the Vatican who has TRILLIONS in wealth isnt helping anyone, yet we dont see you complaining about it.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2020
When church donate all the tithe and offering to people i will comment

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by Blossomfirst(f): 10:07pm On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
So because pastors are giving so he is now a liar,why can't you people think and come to your own conclusion independently,daddy freeze is just like your pastorpreneurs just follow the one that aligns with you.
Why call them pastorpreneurs? Thats a lame and coward way to tackle my question.. dont be a coward

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by Blossomfirst(f): 10:09pm On May 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

why would you foolishly expect a hard working public figure to giveaway as much as people who receive money FOR FREE....?! the church MUST help the needy since it is these same people who is enriching them every Sunday.

Daddy freeze doesnt have to give shiit to anybody as he certainly didnt promise anyone a better life in return for tithes.duh!

BTW the Vatican who has TRILLIONS in wealth isnt helping anyone, yet we dont see you complaining about it.
What do you mean by enriching? The people gave freely just as it was practiced in the new testament. Dont you read the bible? I believe if you were around when people gave their lands to the church in the early days, you would have tagged the early apostles evil and pastorpreneurs. in other words, you would have been the daddy freeze of their time
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by Blossomfirst(f): 10:10pm On May 08, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
When church donate all the tithe and offering to people i will comment
Legendary.. lol.. I like your comment.
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by Blossomfirst(f): 10:10pm On May 08, 2020
oluwaahmed:
What about you what have you done. Below is what Church f latter day saints are currently doing. Your pastors should follow suite
Nice one by your church.. thats good. keep it up!!
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by Blossomfirst(f): 10:11pm On May 08, 2020
Enoch07:

anyways let wait and see, the guy may even surprise u very soon with something close to 1billion naira donation
lets wait and see for now
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:16pm On May 08, 2020
Blossomfirst:
What do you mean by enriching? The people gave freely just as it was practiced in the new testament. Dont you read the bible? I believe if you were around when people gave their lands to the church in the early days, you would have tagged the early apostles evil and pastorpreneurs. in other words, you would have been the daddy freeze of their time

people give freely because the church is promising to fulfill their life's issue...the church is brainwashing them into believing that only via giving tithes can they have a better life...the church is lying to all of them that they can solve their problems, in exchange for tithes. so the church MUST help these people as i am sure these poor people have no money because they gave it all to tithes...and are currently praying for food.

back in the days, people gave for the "right" reason, today the tithes is used to buy Bentley and private jets....abeg, dont compare chocolate with shiiit!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by RamessesIV(m): 10:30pm On May 08, 2020
How am I a coward,both the pastors and me freeze are the same,gathering followers for ans selling beliefs to them
Blossomfirst:
Why call them pastorpreneurs? Thats a lame and coward way to tackle my question.. dont be a coward
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by Blossomfirst(f): 10:31pm On May 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

people give freely because the church is promising to fulfill their life's issue...the church is brainwashing them into believing that only via giving tithes can they have a better life...the church is lying to all of them that they can solve their problems, in exchange for tithes. so the church MUST help these people as i am sure these poor people have no money because they gave it all to tithes...and are currently praying for food.

back in the days, people gave for the "right" reason, today the tithes is used to buy Bentley and private jets....abeg, dont compare chocolate with shiiit!

Lol.. Okay.. for the issue of private jet, I do not agree with it. Personal reasons though but that doesn't negate the fact that the church is doing well compared to daddy freeze. Why must we imitate and follow daddy freeze when he is with a woman he is not even married to? Is that not fornication?
the early church did well and the current chruch is doing same especially with regards to giving. nobody forces you to pay tithe. you do so WILLINGLY whether you pay tithe or not, the church will still help you out when you get into trouble. Isnt daddy freeze begging for donations to his so called online church?
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Lol.. Okay.. for the issue of private jet, I do not agree with it. Personal reasons though but that doesn't negate the fact that the church is doing well compared to daddy freeze.

why would you even want to compare ONE man earning $100K in salary per year (at best) with a church who earns billions of $$ per year..? every Nigerian churches should be open since the day this crisis started and giving free food to EVERYBODY IN NEED... but sadly, these churches with their billions of donated money are not helping.... read your bible again and see how this is contrary to its message (feed the poor and the needy!!!!)

Why must we imitate and follow daddy freeze when he is with a woman he is not even married to? Is that not fornication?

Abraham, one of the greatest man of the Bible, also was with women who he was not married to (and even had plenty of children by these women)...

the early church did well and the current chruch is doing same especially with regards to giving. nobody forces you to pay tithe. you do so WILLINGLY whether you pay tithe or not, the church will still help you out when you get into trouble. Isnt daddy freeze begging for donations to his so called online church?

again, focus on the message, not the lies that these fraudsters in robe (driving Bentley/private jets) are feeding you.... even if Daddy freeze helps ONE person, thats more than enough....

Matthew 5:42
Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Proverbs 19:17
Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward them for what they have done.

Galatians 6:2
Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Hebrews 13:16
And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

... but hey, if you see any verse that says that tithes should be uses for your own selfish desires, then let me know. ALL the money in these churches bank account should be use to feed the poor/needy. every single Nairas to the last kobo!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
How am I a coward,both the pastors and me freeze are the same,gathering followers for ans selling beliefs to them

Mr Freeze does not ask anyone for money, in return for fulfilling their prayers.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by RamessesIV(m): 10:57pm On May 08, 2020
But he still the same,lies and also a hypocrite he is no different from protestant reformers who ended up not being better than the catholics
MrBrownJay1:

Mr Freeze does not ask anyone for money, in return for fulfilling their prayers.
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
But he still the same,lies and also a hypocrite he is no different from protestant reformers who ended up not being better than the catholics

everyone has the right to their own opinion, its when they promise you something that they cannot deliver that it becomes an issue. Mr freeze doesnt promise anyone anything, he just has his own views on religion, compare to fraudsters in robe who are asking for donation in order to fulfill your prayers...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by desiredhome: 11:11pm On May 08, 2020
Blossomfirst:
What a myopic reasoning....
Like Pastorpreours like polithiefians, the citizens will worship and praise a politician for receiving 2k out of the billions they stole, same with a Pastorpreour that the sheeple will contribute their life savings for them to build luxurious life around themselves while their sheeple are living in slump, so when they give them 2 cups of rice or 2 sachets of indomi they start worshipping them, thats highest level of poverty
Foolishness is when you compare someone that collects tithe, daily offerings, building offerings, papa's offerings, all manner of offerings to someone who is telling you the truth.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by RamessesIV(m): 11:14pm On May 08, 2020
True,but you can't blame them these religious leaders didn't force them to pay,my own is that Nigerian should learn to be able to make opinions and decision of their own free will,the op was questioning pastors but not fully and now cause some pastors are sharing peanuts and her critic isn't she wants to go back to the pastors.
MrBrownJay1:

everyone has the right to their own opinion, its when they promise you something that they cannot deliver that it becomes an issue. Mr freeze doesnt promise anyone anything, he just has his own views on religion, compare to fraudsters in robe who are asking for donation in order to fulfill your prayers...
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:21pm On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
True,but you can't blame them these religious leaders didn't force them to pay,my own is that Nigerian should learn to be able to make opinions and decision of their own free will,the op was questioning pastors but not fully and now cause some pastors are sharing peanuts and her critic isn't she wants to go back to the pastors.

put yourself in the shoes of these poor needy people who are suffering; people who are having difficulties in their lives; people who cant even get 3 square meals a day.... and then imagine some fraudster in robe who promise them heaven on earth if/when they pay tithes and pray... because its written in his holybook that;

Matthew 7:7-8
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by desiredhome: 11:29pm On May 08, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Lol..
The church of the old were contributing and sharing among themselves as family, and helping the poor among them such that there was none poor among them, not contributing to build expensive schools or expensive life styles at the expense of their members as your Pastorpreours are doing today, stop supporting evil
Read the book of Act of the Apostle

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by RamessesIV(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2020
But most of the patronizers of these pentecostal pastors are very wealthy,truth is that gullible people will always be easy to deceive,my own is that people should get smarter,me I ain't a christian but at least try to have a mind of your own,stop following people blindly
MrBrownJay1:

put yourself in the shoes of these poor needy people who are suffering; people who are having difficulties in their lives; people who cant even get 3 square meals a day.... and then imagine some fraudster in robe who promise them heaven on earth if/when they pay tithes and pray... because its written in his holybook that;

Matthew 7:7-8
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by Blossomfirst(f): 11:44pm On May 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

why would you even want to compare ONE man earning $100K in salary per year (at best) with a church who earns billions of $$ per year..? every Nigerian churches should be open since the day this crisis started and giving free food to EVERYBODY IN NEED... but sadly, these churches with their billions of donated money are not helping.... read your bible again and see how this is contrary to its message (feed the poor and the needy!!!!)

Abraham, one of the greatest man of the Bible, also was with women who he was not married to (and even had plenty of children by these women)...

again, focus on the message, not the lies that these fraudsters in robe (driving Bentley/private jets) are feeding you.... even if Daddy freeze helps ONE person, thats more than enough....

Matthew 5:42
Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Proverbs 19:17
Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward them for what they have done.

Galatians 6:2
Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Hebrews 13:16
And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

... but hey, if you see any verse that says that tithes should be uses for your own selfish desires, then let me know. ALL the money in these churches bank account should be use to feed the poor/needy. every single Nairas to the last kobo!

Tithes help run the church. they also serve as welfare packages to feed the poor. there is fueling that needs to be done, instruments are needed to enhance worship etc.

Lol.. Youre using Abaham to tell me daddy freeze is not into acute fornication? go read 1 Cor. 7 and stop justifying that
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:44pm On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
But most of the patronizers of these pentecostal pastors are very wealthy,truth is that gullible people will always be easy to deceive,my own is that people should get smarter,me I ain't a christian but at least try to have a mind of your own,stop following people blindly

religion does not discriminate, they will accept EVERYONE's money (even evil people), having money does NOT make anyone smart. the only smart people here are the fraudsters in robe.
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by RamessesIV(m): 11:47pm On May 08, 2020
This is why we need a better educated population not this school cramming we have here
MrBrownJay1:

religion does not discriminate, they will accept EVERYONE's money (even evil people), having money does NOT make anyone smart. the only smart people here are the fraudsters in robe.
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by RamessesIV(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2020
Na so,cause church has turn into business,I wonder how catholics,orthodox have survived so long without paying tithe
Blossomfirst:

Tithes help run the church. they also serve as welfare packages to feed the poor. there is fueling that needs to be done, instruments are needed to enhance worship etc.

Lol.. Youre using Abaham to tell me daddy freeze is not into acute fornication? go read 1 Cor. 7 and stop justifying that
Re: I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:59pm On May 08, 2020
Blossomfirst:

come on, stop trying to make it look like the church is doing their jobs.... they aint! do you even know how much a Bentley cost, let alone a private jet. this is wasted money that should have been used to feed the poor and the needy. covid-19 just exposed all these demons who have done nothing before this crisis, and are doing nothing NOW.

i am using Abraham to let you know that unless they were sleeping with a married woman, many of these highly respected men of the bibles (king david/King Solomon, Abraham etc) had babymamas/mistresses and children with countless women... and if you are going to judge Daddy freeze then dont be a hypocrite and judge these men too (since the bible didnt judge them as sinners)

RamessesIV:
This is why we need a better educated population not this school cramming we have here

religion is big business....and even more so in poor countries. a person with an empty stomach cannot use their brain properly, thus easily fooled by religious fraudsters in robe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Must Members Pay Money To Pastors Before Child Dedication/wedding In Church / Is God Against Tattoos On Our Skin? / Shocking Prophecy On Prophet TB Joshua Demise ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.