Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today (25561 Views)

Tinubu Consults Governors Of States Sharing Boundaries With Niger Republic / #EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Akpamiona1: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Ambode you have PDP to transfer to oooo
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Quidquopro: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Tinubu is retracing his steps... grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by highchief3(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Your fellow man dey intimidate you, and ex governor like any other. Na wah.. Tinubu jazz no be here ooo
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Cirochukade: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2018
Lisaint:
As long as i love ambode...........

I need to ask

Is second term a statutory RIGHT for all Nigerian Governors?

Is the senate a retirement home for them also?

It looks so
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by BabaO2: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2018
mightguy:
Mtchew. Tinubu now decides who is going to be governor now
who else do you want, an ibo man?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Cirochukade: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2018
Pepscal901:
I have winning ticket available for pay after winning...

WhatsApp if interested-081-30-38-88-58

Is it winning ticket for election?
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Sannisege: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2018
mightguy:
Mtchew. Tinubu now decides who is going to be governor now
Wetin Ojukwu no fit do in his lifetime

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by delkuf(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2018
capitalzero:
Tinubu is the chairman of Governor Advisory Council!!!! It is well.
you are senseful
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2018
It's just disheartening how powerful Tinubu has become in Nigeria! More disheartening is how youths are rallying round people whose only grouse with Amobode is that he refused to share Lagos wealth amongst party members!! cry
Real sad situation
Governance is now about settling party members instead of delivering on election promises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Sannisege: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2018
highchief3:
Your fellow man dey intimidate you, and ex governor like any other. Na wah.. Tinubu jazz no be here ooo
You are a political kindergarten. Go and ask Jonathan your hero about Tinubu, then you will know he is not just an 'ex governor like no other'.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Sannisege: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
It's just disheartening how powerful Tinubu has become in Nigeria! More disheartening is how youths are rallying round people whose only grouse with Amobode is that he refused to share Lagos wealth amongst party members!! cry
Real sad situation
Don't say what you don't know mr IPOB.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by oruma19: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2018
micolaj:
Will Ambode be given the ticket ? grin

Hmm
A father will always be a father; Ambode has learnt this late.
i think he should not be given the ticket. Many people like ambode exist in our society. They get ttheir with peoples supot and throw away the ladder that took them up or outrightly pick it from uo and burn it. Now he wants soft landing, how? He has burnt the ladder, let him jump down to the hard concrete. It shuld be used as a lesson to others. Lets remove sentiment, Ambode didnt do well to people who helped him. All shuld learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by micolaj: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2018
oruma19:
i think he should not be given the ticket. Many people like ambode exist in our society. They get ttheir with peoples supot and throw away the ladder that took them up or outrightly pick it from uo and burn it. Now he wants soft landing, how? He has burnt the ladder, let him jump down to the hard concrete. It shuld be used as a lesson to others. Lets remove sentiment, Ambode didnt do well to people who helped him. All shuld learn from it.
Exactly, bro. But..
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by CanadianEnginee(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2018
Dollyak:
It is absolutely wrong of anyone to take a self appointed position of authority by dictating terms to Lagos.

There's is something seriously wrong with Nigerians pilitical systems of godfatherism.

I'll consider this an insult personally if i was a Lagosian as effectively your vote doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Lagosians are being insulted and they are fine with it. It looks like their votes won't count.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Degift:
Dribbling continues...

It is very clear that Ambode will not be given the ticket principally to save Tinubu's political survival from likely decimation by the presidency through wooing Ambode into an alliance thereby strengthening and using Ambode to deal with him in the future.

I couldn't breathe reading your long comment. Next time learn to use commas and full stop.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Sannisege: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
murphyibiam15:
only in Afonjaa land a governor bows down to his subjects.. pathetic..this can never happen in Igboland..who born you??
Only in IPOB desecrated land can a sitting governor be kidnapped by his subjects. Pathetic lots

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by wink2015(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Tinubu should go and sit down.

Who GOD FATHERED HIM when he was governor in Lagos state.

Now he want to dictate terms to Ambode and the Lagos electorate.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by AlphLukau: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2018
Best Governor so far ..... According to Shepherd Bushiri
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Bizibi(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2018
Baawaa:
Ambode should go and relax at home,he really damaged a lot of things
hehehehehe,from good governor to bad Governor.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by idonhammer: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2018
all I have to say is that e no easy to chill with governor Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by shawlar(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2018
valacious:

I couldn't breathe reading your long comment. Next time learn to use commas and full stop.

You even try say u read am finish, I just stopped halfway as I was getting breathless n confused....
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Kingjames(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2018
the attached potrate of the Governor has said it all:

Psalms 121, 1: I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2: My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

3: He will not SUFFER THY FOOT TO BE MOVED: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Bible (KJV
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Tetero9(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2018
It is well
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Bizibi(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2018
oruma19:
the Godfather and his subject should know their limits,fashola really tried in balancing it but their greed is too much and a time will come when APC will implode and lose that state.

Where's tony anenih now?
Even ibori that controls delta state know his limit.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by shawlar(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2018
Pepscal901:
I have winning ticket available for pay after winning...

WhatsApp if interested-081-30-38-88-58

Is this Governorship ticket??
Abeg, give Ambode; He is seeking it desperately....

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by debosalau(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2018
Let's come to think of it, wouldn't it have been better if it were the electorates that is shaking Ambode like this, let's say because he wasn't as accountable as we have wanted him to be

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by simplesearch: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Ambode's achievement are way too visible, revolutionary and monumental to be left in the hand of someone who wants to listen, listen and listen to everybody before making his own decision. He must be allowed to complete all the mega project he started, Tinubu should be happy someone is taking Lagos to a greater height than envisioned by him, he shouldn't feel threatened by this as the prayer of every parent is to have their children surpass them in life in all ramifications. Ambode is working for the general well-being of Lagosians not for select few only to enjoy all the spoil of office, they should negotiate with him on their basic needs and allow him decide his style of governance.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by highchief3(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Sannisege:
You are a political kindergarten. Go and ask Jonathan your hero about Tinubu, then you will know he is not just an 'ex governor like no other'.
even me dey fear tinubu
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Sapphire86:
Honestly, I'm tired of hearing about Ambode every other hour. I know he wont see this but I have to pour out my mind

Gov Ambode, it is with sadness i hear you grovel because of your political ambition. I never wanted you to be elected in 2015 because of the party you represented and one or 2 issues but I must say, you came and blew my reservations away. Its sickening that you dont know your worth else you wont allowing any one individual or group determine your fate as though they have the final say.

Even if you only serve for a term, you have done well because the issues of Lagos cannot be tackled fully in 4 years but a step and process must first be implemented which you have done.

Now if you decide you still have strength and grace to go one more term, its alright but WHO TOLD YOU IF TINUBU OR MANDATE GROUP do not endorse you, you can't win? Since when did they have the final say over your life and Lagos?(Except there is something you are not telling us)

Personally, I hope you stay and fight for yours or leave and fight for yours in another party but either way, FIGHT FOR YOURS. The backbone of Tinubu must be broken in Lagos and if this is how it would be for it to happen, I'm down for it. No one man or group should hold a state ransom; I don't care if he (Tinubu) personally dines with the devil every evening.

Gov Ambode, it's time for you to grow a pair and fight. It would be tough, it would be difficult but it's not impossible. All you need are God and a fighting spirit.

P.S. I hope you didn't embezzle like your predecessors oooo

Tired of Apc, tired of Tinubu

It's my opinion... dont disturb my peace on it.

Well meaning Lagosians and Nigerians share the same view...It's a shame that anyone would still support "Godfather politics" in a state like Lagos with highly educated, young men and women who should know better.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by giantstrides(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Sapphire86:
Honestly, I'm tired of hearing about Ambode every other hour. I know he wont see this but I have to pour out my mind

Gov Ambode, it is with sadness i hear you grovel because of your political ambition. I never wanted you to be elected in 2015 because of the party you represented and one or 2 issues but I must say, you came and blew my reservations away. Its sickening that you dont know your worth else you wont allowing any one individual or group determine your fate as though they have the final say.

Even if you only serve for a term, you have done well because the issues of Lagos cannot be tackled fully in 4 years but a step and process must first be implemented which you have done.

Now if you decide you still have strength and grace to go one more term, its alright but WHO TOLD YOU IF TINUBU OR MANDATE GROUP do not endorse you, you can't win? Since when did they have the final say over your life and Lagos?(Except there is something you are not telling us)

Personally, I hope you stay and fight for yours or leave and fight for yours in another party but either way, FIGHT FOR YOURS. The backbone of Tinubu must be broken in Lagos and if this is how it would be for it to happen, I'm down for it. No one man or group should hold a state ransom; I don't care if he (Tinubu) personally dines with the devil every evening.

Gov Ambode, it's time for you to grow a pair and fight. It would be tough, it would be difficult but it's not impossible. All you need are God and a fighting spirit.

If only it were that simple, you need to understand that APC is invested and grounded in Lagos politics, from the touts, to the market women, kings, civil servants, and the private sector, everyone loves APC, APC is the only party that can bring up any obscure name and win election against known names in Lagos, it happened during Fashola's first term, even Ambode's election, moving out of APC will be political suicide right now, because he can't win the election and leaving for PDP might alienate him politically, APC will win Lagos again, with or without Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today by tiredoflife(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Sapphire86:

Now let me school u
Our political system is wack
The primaries is where the problem lies
He can't win if he can't get party delegates to vote for him
He will not be the APC flag bearer
The primaries is key
That's where Tinubu and his guys got him by the balls cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Delta State PDP Campaign flag-off In Oghara Yesterday / I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.