Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Is It Normal To Eat Food Cooked And Offered By A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Eat Food Cooked And Offered By A Prostitute (805 Views)

Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Eat Food Cooked And Offered By A Prostitute by Buharifan: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2018
Is it normal to eat food cooked and offered by a prostitute?
Re: Is It Normal To Eat Food Cooked And Offered By A Prostitute by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2018
Buharifan:
Is it normal to eat food cooked and offered by a prostitute?
prostitute is also a human, just because she have sex for money does not mean she is a killer, but sexually she cant be trusted.. anyways be very careful, they are full of tricks
Re: Is It Normal To Eat Food Cooked And Offered By A Prostitute by Elmojiid(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2018
is she not a human like you,there is noting bad eating her food....nobody holy pass.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Eat Food Cooked And Offered By A Prostitute by Shookonekilla: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Okay firstly you question might seem derogatory
I assume you ask this question from a moral angel?

For me it's like asking me if a guy who i know is a fagg0t offers me food if I would eat it? Well I wouldn't

Not that he isn't human but it just doesn't.sit well.with me, when I think of his life style..I would.vomit just thinking of.it

Same if you ask me if I could eat food given to me.by a Yahoo boy, it's not about the person it's about the life style , I just couldn't eat that food. Especially when I think of all the people he has made suffer for his personal greed.

So now coming to you question, you see a prostitute is a human being too like all these others I mentioned.. but you see it's about the life style...she could have hawked, learned a.trade, even joined the police of.traffic patrol service... She could have gone to.nursing school etc but instead she choose to sell her body for.money?
You see the mind set it takes for a.lady to do that isn't a good.one, the level of.thinking it takes for a.lady.to.decide to sell her body to survive is not a good one.

When a lady decides to live this way she isn't a woman anymore she is just female .. there is a difference between being woman and just having the anatomical features and classifies one as.female.

I can never eat the food of someone who has made such a choice

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Eat Food Cooked And Offered By A Prostitute by Nbote(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2018
If it's normal for U to befriend her and even patronize her, what's abnormal about her fud?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Eat Food Cooked And Offered By A Prostitute by futuregovernor: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Have you asked your own babe how many men Don bleep, she may not do it for money, but she is also olosho
Re: Is It Normal To Eat Food Cooked And Offered By A Prostitute by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Op if she gives u tea..
Don't drink ooo!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Feels I Don’t Trust HER / The Way He Shot His Shoot / Reginald Daniel And Hubby Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.