Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] (8200 Views)

Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) / +18: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Women? [Adult Pic & Content] / MY Greatest Money Ritual — Am I Wicked? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
I bought some fruits, yam, ice cream, meatpie, and shawarma some days ago, but couldn't finish them. She came and finished everything. (See picture 3 below).

I had to punish her by telling her to cook egusi and okra soup with beef, assorted, chicken, fresh & dried finish, etc. She went to the market, got everything and cooked them. (See picture 2 below).

So, today, I decided to cook noodles for her with beef, chicken, and eggs.

After eating, she hugged me, said I'm the best cook, then said she wants me to marry her, but I said I'm not ready. "Okay, f*ck me," she requested. "But I'm a virgin," I replied. "I'll teach you," she said. "No, I'm keeping myself till marriage," I replied.

She's crying now. Am I wicked for declining? Also, as a virgin, I'm nervous — I have never f*cked before. Those that are experienced f*ckers, please how do you f*ck a b!tch?

Picture of what I cooked for her and how she emptied the plate and hugged me like a teddy.

8 Likes

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
(See picture 2 below).

1 Share

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by Dreiwizzy: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
You eat white pasta too?
Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
(See picture 3 below).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Finally, she hugged me and requested for marriage, but I declined. I didn't know fine, educated, big breast/ass girls get hurt too. Now I know everyone hates rejection except me.

cry

P.S: I'm jobless and broke. Life no balance.

Modified: Photos Deleted.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by mardis: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
U try MM4G
Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin op lets see her face na.

4 Likes

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
I want to be a SIMP like these people. Who will teach me? I'll pay.

16 Likes

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Haakeem:
grin op lets see her face na.

That's invasion of privacy. I need to take permission to do that, but she won't allow it.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by MaxieMan: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Actually I discovered that there is no magic trick that Ilegendd is using to get girls tripping for him.
Like look at this crib, your crib is mad and well furnished.

Which girl won't fall for you after visiting? Nice lighting, sleek 72 inch plasma, good home decor and cheddars.
You are a husband material bro, and husband material are scarce.
That is why you see those girls falling head over heels for you.

May we never be broke for too long.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by thatsleepboy1: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Na person we no know iLegend and im books go talk say this guy na simp or say e dey broke grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
MaxieMan:
Actually I discovered that there is no magic trick that Ilegendd is using to get girls tripping for him.
Like look at this crib, your crib is mad and well furnished.

Which girl won't fall for you after visiting? Nice lighting, sleek 72 inch plasma, good home decor and cheddars.
You are a husband material bro, and husband material are scarce.
That is why you see those girls falling head over heels for you.

May we never be broke for too long.

You're wrong. I act poor when I meet people, especially women. I want to see how I'll be treated first before I let you into my real world.

I hide a lot at the initial stage. After you've fallen in love without knowing much, I can now open up.

Getting women because of crib or money is fake love and inferiority on the guy's part. Most men are the reasons for fake love. They start showing off that they are rich on the first day of meeting a woman.

If a woman already knows I'm rich, I see her love as fake, but I play along (while being stingy).

Making a woman love you is easy when you're poor. Just have a sense of humor, be intelligent, be naughty to an extent, don't have mouth or body odor (use a good fragrance), don't brag about any achievement, be unpredictable and not always available. Learn psychology and how women/human work.

Most importantly, don't invest emotions first. Just be free and easygoing as you keep the conversation fun, humorous, and naughty. Don't forget to keep her wanting more. (It's attractive and it builds emotion which turns to love.)

This means, end the conversation when she's enjoying it the most. Always put her in a position to anticipate your next conversation with her. Keep things intriguing and unpredictable.

Finally, don't profess love (like Ozo and Saga) even if she does and don't ask her out — just start acting as her boyfriend from the first day without proposing. Tease her and don't be focused on outcome, but the FUN. (You're already her boyfriend from the first encounter, so why ask her out or ask her if she has a boyfriend?)

The problem broke guys have about women is inferiority complex — they think it's all about money. Money and fine boy is a bonus, but confidence and humor is key.

Also, most men/boys don't work on self-improvement — they focus only on making money fast at all cost to avoid being oppressed by Yahoo boys.

Wise men/boys take their time to handle self-improvement and they don't chase money or women — they attract them with wisdom, knowledge, and confidence.

Unfortunately, not all men are wise just the same way not all women are wise.

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by Javalord000(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Me wey never see food chop, you come dey show me this kind thing, chai!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by Bigpapi: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
iLegendd:
I bought some fruits, yam, ice cream, meatpie, and shawarma some days ago, but couldn't finish them. She came and finished everything. (See picture 3 below).

I had to punish her by telling her to cook egusi and okra soup with beef, assorted, chicken, fresh & dried finish, etc. She went to the market, got everything and cooked them. (See picture 2 below).

After eating, she hugged me, said I'm the best cook, then said she wants me to marry her, but I said I'm not ready. "Okay, f*ck me," she requested. "But I'm a virgin," I replied. "I'll teach you," she said. "No, I'm keeping myself till marriage," I replied.

She's crying now. Am I wicked for declining? Also, as a virgin, I'm nervous — I have never f*cked before. Those that are experienced f*ckers, please how do you f*ck a b!tch?

Picture of what I cooked for her and how she emptied the plate and hugged me like a teddy.

Watin this one dey talk?
Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bigpapi:

Watin this one dey talk?

I noticed you just started stalking me today. Let me be careful how I reply you to avoid provoking you. I'll be kind in all replies I give you.

I hate provoking someone who is frustrated or depressed. By the way, drop your account number make I send you small thing to buy food, weed or ice. 2k.

Offer expires at 3:59 PM.

10 Likes

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by Johnboom: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
This is great.
Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by BlackXabbath(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Your crib is lit.

I'm getting something bigger come 2022.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by Kuriosmynd: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
[/quote][/b]
iLegendd:

You are a goat for this statement..lol

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by Myzubby(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
iLegendd:

I started going through iLengend's thread yesterday I have lost count of his threads that I opened .

I love the way he presents his opinions and his logical manner of answering haters. Keep it up baba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by Number1benue: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
iLegendd:

I noticed you just started stalking me today. Let me be careful how I reply you to avoid provoking you. I'll be kind in all replies I give you.

I hate provoking someone who is frustrated or depressed. By the way, drop your account number make I send you small thing to buy food, weed or ice. 2k.

Can I take you up on that his offer baba

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bigpapi:

Watin this one dey talk?

The gospel of Luke away chapter ninety five minus nine to ten

cheesy
angry
Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by oofjm: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
iLegendd:

Guy...lol...if na me I go collect this offer ohh

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by zeeace(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
With your head like ciroc bottle.mumu man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
iLegendd:
Finally, she hugged me and requested for marriage, but I declined. I didn't know fine, educated, big breast/ass girls get hurt too. Now I know everyone hates rejection except me.

cry

P.S: I'm jobless and broke. Life no balance.
loooool baba na you be this loooool barrhead (baldhead) man.
the way you deh write resemble you wella
Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by Froshloaded: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
iLegendd:
I want to be a SIMP like these people. Who will teach me? I'll pay.

I will teach you for free
Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by Lightway: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
iLegendd:

You're wrong. I act poor when I meet people, especially women. I want to see how I'll be treated first before I let you into my real world.

I hide a lot at the initial stage. After you've fallen in love without knowing much, I can now open up.

Getting women because of crib or money is fake love and inferiority on the guy's part. Most men are the reasons for fake love. They start showing off that they are rich on the first day of meeting a woman.

If a woman already knows I'm rich, I see her love as fake, but I play along (while being stingy).

Making a woman love you is easy when you're poor. Just have a sense of humor, be intelligent, be naughty to an extent, don't have mouth or body odor (use a good fragrance), don't brag about any achievement, be unpredictable and not always available. Learn psychology and how women/human work.

Most importantly, don't invest emotions first. Just be free and easygoing as you keep the conversation fun, humorous, and naughty. Don't forget to keep her wanting more. (It's attractive and it builds emotion which turns to love.)

This means, end the conversation when she's enjoying it the most. Always put her in a position to anticipate your next conversation with her. Keep thing intrigue and unpredictable.

Finally, don't profess love (like Ozo and Saga) even if she does and don't ask her out — just start acting as her boyfriend from the first day without proposing. Tease her and don't be focused on outcome, but the FUN. (You're already her boyfriend from the first encounter, so why ask her out or ask her if she has a boyfriend?)

The problem broke guys have about women is inferiority complex — they think it's all about money. Money and fine boy is a bonus, but confidence and humor is key.

Also, most men/boys don't work on self-improvement — they focus only on making money fast at all cost to avoid being oppressed by Yahoo boys.

Wise men/boys take their time to handle self-improvement and they don't chase money or women — they attract them with wisdom, knowledge, and confidence.

Only fake girls be loving when you have
When e red.... Japa

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by Solanaa: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
iLegendd:

This means, end the conversation when she's enjoying it the most. Always put her in a position to anticipate your next conversation with her. Keep thing intrigue and unpredictable.

King of all Psychologists ��

3 Likes

Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by KanielOutis92: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
I like this guy, no homo.
Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by Havesomesense(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
ILegend do Chlistmas for your boyz

We too one Chop Shicken.

Modified;
I just saw your giveaway thread.
I get zenith acct. And mastercard.
And I be old member.
Re: Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] by hope4nigeria(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
iLegendd:

That's invasion of privacy. I need to take permission to do that, but she won't allow it.
buhari succeeded in producing stupid youths like you in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiktok Challenge Goes Wrong For Endowed Nigerian Lady / RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves. / How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.