Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,429 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? (19391 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by OgaMadam(f): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
if a guy loves you he dont cheat on you or

sleep with you in the first place.

before marriage.

i too was like you. had a boyfriend for about 3yrs. it was self deception on my part. now its over.

when he did it to me about 3 or more times, i roasted him. i felt guilty after that, but i ripped out his heart through his mouth.

i geuss it was just to validate the fact that i couldnt let you abuse me over and over again and just let you walk over me.

think of diseases. think of your self worth. think of your future. THINK OF YOUR GOD.

no man is worth it. im glad you have come around fast and sound very serious about moving on.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by folaaa(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2007
please try to be patient. Do not take actions that you will later regret. It happens like that sometimes. give him some time to make up his mind. Guys are very easy to confuse in cases like this one. He will later realize who is who
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Mandora(f): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2007
I it's something he's done continually it means he may never stop. So u shld ask urself if u think u can live with dat because here's newsflash babe, guys seldom change. Many of dem just get worse.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by faramola: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2008
take a break from the relationship, it would allow him choose who he really wants n if he doesn,t then move on sweet, guys r waiting for you. Dont sweat over any guy, some guys really are time waster plus make sure to dont have an heartbreak so its beta u quit b4 he does,
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by squirrel20(f): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2008
just let him go, you deserve better
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Trendiest(f): 7:33am On May 16, 2008
i know dis is super late bt i just wanted 2 add my 2 cents cos i feel cheated on rite now too mayn,

I dont knw if any1 said this before bt i cant really read all d replies,but i saw a number of DUMP HIM, guys,come on,u'v bein wit sum1 4 3yrs or more,n u plannin 2 marry d person, if u guys were really serious and not just playin high school love,we'l get married child's play,its not easy to let go now people, u hav pretty much built ur life and planned everything around dat person, its never gonna b easy 2 let go, d space and hole wud b huge

a part of u knows u deserve better bt a big part of u also hopes he'l change bak into d great person dat he used 2 b,

I dnt know if my BF is cheatin,even tho i saw signs and confronted him abt it,cos i think he messed around durin a lil hard time/ sorta separation we hav,he said he just needed comfort, and was hangin out wit all kinda chicks and dudes i hate 2 get over d "DEPRESSION" he said i put him in, DUMB ASS

at a point,i had enough and left him,didnt call or nuthing 4 abt 2 wiks or so, guess who called, lets just call him "SMILY", tellin mi how much he appreciated mi and how much he did not wanna lose mi and all d many little thing i do 4 him,

even tho we bak 2gether,wenever i look at him, or tink abt sumthing he's done,i cnt believe am still wit him, n i guess him knwin mi as gud as he does sees d doubt in my face and pull mi sooo close and holds mi even tighter, GOSH IT FEELS SOOO GOOD

he says annoyin things at times,like how a lot of oda chicks r willin 2 do things 4 him if i dnt but den d next thing he'l say wud b like d sweetest thing u'v ever heard,

FYI,lately he dosent say I LOVE U until i say it, i asked him why,he said he justs wants 2 b sure i do

so guys ;et mi tell u,its not easy 2 let go just like dat, u may think u'r over it bt wait til u see him again or talk 2 him and see how quick u'l fall bak in love,

GUYS,THIS COMPLICATED SHIT CALLLED RELATIONSHIP IS DRIVING MI FUCKING NUTS, XCUSE MY FRENCH,
SUMTIMES I WISH I NEVER DATED HIM,WISH I STAYED FRIENDS, BUT HE'S SO AMAZING U GUYS
HELP A SISTA OUT OOO, ANY PSYCHOLOGISTS IN DA HOUSE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

might i add,dis guy bought mi a mercedes, yes he did, MLK

he is game as in great catch by any girls standards, TRUST, all my female friends wants guy like himmmmm

WETIN MAN GO DO OOOOOOOOOO
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by OgaMadam(f): 1:21pm On May 16, 2008
Once a cheat.

HIV.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Busta(f): 1:25pm On May 16, 2008
U don't really need to do anything to them . . cos wat goes around comes around. It's life and karma would sure come back and bite them hard in the . . . . u know where tongue
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 16, 2008
Cut off his privates

or you could try it the ancient way: break up with him
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Sophiatiq: 4:21pm On May 16, 2008
anothaviv, my girl. Ayeisha have said it all. JUST LISTEN 2 HER, DROP HIS ROYAL CHEATING ASS!
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by freddiluv: 4:29pm On May 16, 2008
Y do you guys think is only guys that cheat this cheating thing is the both sex so i think the idea of saying "what to do with the boyfriend that cheat" in the topic is wrong so plz take note and dont be self centered
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Busta(f): 4:32pm On May 16, 2008
freddiluv:

Y do you guys think is only guys that cheat this cheating thing is the both sex so i think the idea of saying "what to do with the boyfriend that cheat" in the topic is wrong so plz take note and don't be self centered

Of course it goes both ways . . but for now, that is what the topic said and thats why pple related their replies to that.

Maybe u should start up a topic addressing "What to do with a cheating girlfriend".
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by SENATORJD(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2008
what to do with a cheating(meaning continous)? or boyfriend that cheated(meaning once)?kick his butt out of ure life if its the former he aint worth u
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Trendiest(f): 6:15pm On May 16, 2008
dang,i see a lot of kick his ass 2 d curb, should I or should I Not
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by sage2(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2008
Dump him on one condition, for a man who won't cheat on you. And do we have such men? Just think about it. A full blooded and verile man Bleep only three other women in a whole four years and you are here crying in the public. To me, you sound so ungrateful and should be dump. That guy has done something most men can't even imagine. I am too clean to do girls anyway. My opinion is based on "if i were doing girls". I am way too clean for any man or woman to see me stark naked. I refused to be demystified. I am "THE SAGE".
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:47am On May 17, 2008
Dump him.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by chika98: 4:15am On May 17, 2008
Trendiest: Are you serious? You are just thinking about 3yrs and not considering that a marriage is the rest of your life! You can easily let someone go that you've been dating but do you really want to be a miserable married woman? Can you really take it all 40-50yrs from now? Think about the future and not about right now!
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Trendiest(f): 4:59am On May 17, 2008
Chika, true talk

well,i guess Relationships r harder dan we think isnt it,

well,like my mom wud say, God should not allow mi 2 use our Boyfriend for husband and our Husband for Boyfriend , GET IT?!?!?!?!
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by chika98: 5:04am On May 17, 2008
Amen! Dont make the biggest mistake of your life. You will only regret it later
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Trendiest(f): 5:08am On May 17, 2008
dang mehn, guess igat sum thinkin 2 do,
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,it sucks mayn, big tyme
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by JaneNwaham(f): 9:19am On May 17, 2008
i don't believe that all men are dogs.i know enough decent men to realize that there is hope in ending up with one as a husband.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by SENATORJD(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2008
@janenwaham God bless u gal for that statement,not all men hump around,we still have faithful and trusthworthy men like me cool wink
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by CodeRED(f): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2008
@topic
You pack your bags and run like a fugitive. Keeping A cheating friend, boyfriend, associate, iaround is like signing your death warrant,

As Busta said, Karma is a bitch, and what goes around, comes around. Just my two cents cheesy
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ladybam(f): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2008
SENATOR JD:

@janenwaham God bless u girl for that statement,not all men hump around,we still have faithful and trusthworthy men like me cool wink

hmmmmmmmm. . . . . .like you? ! ! HUH!!!!!!
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ladybam(f): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2008
I thank GOD for you,
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by jgirl3: 1:54am On Aug 18, 2008
@ Topic,
I have always said it. . . . . .
Cut off his equipment. . . . . . bobbit-style. Very effective.

On a serious note. . .
Leave him. He's not worth your stress. There's a very high probability that he won't be faithful even in marriage.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by CodeRED(f): 1:59am On Aug 18, 2008
j-girl:

@ Topic,
I have always said it. . . . . .
Cut off his equipment. . . . . . bobbit-style. Very effective.

You are one wicked child cheesy cheesy cheesy, I believe is the wine you drank last night talking here. Why bob it? leave him with his equipment. The HIV will do a better job than your knife darl cheesy

j-girl:

On a serious note. . .
Leave him. He's not worth your stress. There's a very high probability that he won't be faithful even in marriage.

Now this is you talking here( not the alcohol) cheesy cheesy, Walking with your sanity is best. Years after, you will thank your lucky stars you did. Trust me,
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by jgirl3: 2:06am On Aug 18, 2008
CodeRED:

You are one wicked child cheesy cheesy cheesy, I believe is the wine you drank last night talking here. Why bob it? leave him with his equipment. The HIV will do a better job than your knife darl cheesy
That wine did absolutely nothing to me! I drank Gin too.
Cutting the thing will ensure that he doesn't do anything with any other person.
HIV does not ensure that.
It's better to do something the whole way. Don't leave it halfway.
CUT OFF HIS EQUIPMENT AND HE WILL NEVER CHEAT AGAIN!
CodeRED:

Now this is you talking here( not the alcohol) cheesy cheesy, Walking with your sanity is best. Years after, you will thank your lucky stars you did. Trust me,
Yeah. Walking is also an option but cutting is a better option.
That will guarantee he doesn't cheat with anyone ever again.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by CodeRED(f): 2:13am On Aug 18, 2008
j-girl:

It's better to do something the whole way. Don't leave it halfway.
CUT OFF HIS EQUIPMENT AND HE WILL NEVER CHEAT AGAIN!Yeah. Walking is also an option but cutting is a better option.
That will guarantee he doesn't cheat with anyone ever again.

You think? Naaaa, Cheating has now taken a new heights. If you cut the willy, they will cheat with their fingers, tongues, toes, grin grin grin grin, I am serious.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by jgirl3: 2:17am On Aug 18, 2008
CodeRED:

You think? Naaaa, Cheating has now taken a new heights. If you cut the willy, they will cheat with their fingers, tongues, toes, grin grin grin grin, I am serious.
LOL! Please let's release men and their cheating selves.
A Man cheats - let him go at the expense of your Blood Pressure if you know you can't cut off his equipment. They both make a girl feel better.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tRoOE(f): 3:45am On Aug 19, 2008
What else is needed to be done, expect kicking his ass to the curb.
No second chanced, none of that crab, in fact i won't waste my time trying to reason why he cheats
I will pick up the pieces of my life, and move on, life is too short for that nonsense
I dislike cheater, and am talk about both genders
i will rather let him go if am not feeling him anymore than cheat on him
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by topup: 4:21am On Aug 19, 2008
My advice is to try not to think about all the years you two have been together, because in all honesty, those years could have mattered more to you than to him, and it sounds as if these are four fully committed years you dedicated whilst he still keeps returning to his ex or this girl.

I believe you should try and look at this situation independently, ask yourself if you are willing to continue a future with this guy, he isn't going to improve anytime soon. Men don't often change in the middle of a relationship, let alone four years into one, and you always being there with him despite this disgusting behaviour has proven to him he doesn't need to change to keep you.

I think some ultimatums are in call, though I don't want to seem as if I am running your life for you, all I will say is that he is taking you for granted, and you shouldn't have to put up with a cheater (that is what he is!) Not once, nto twice, three times, three strikes out, in fact maybe one strike's out in my book. By doting on the fact that you've been together for so long, you are further postponing a decision that needs action soon.

He doesn't appreciate you, any man who appreciates his girlfriend wouldn't treat her like this, and who does the other woman matter to Seriously, if you want him to stop seeing and talking to her (let alone giving her lifts to and from work) he should stop, if he cares about you, he won't argue back, he'll take on your concerns because he should have a genuine want to want to please you. He doesn't sound like he does. You're too good for this guy, seriously!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sleeping Pills / Ladies Scatters Internet With Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos) / Share Your Celibacy Relationship Experience Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.