Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? (19386 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by virgie(f): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2008
I agree with you Topup. A guy who continues to do what he does despite ur resrvation and discomfort doesnnot respect your feelings.

As far as I am concerned, he is good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2008
You have three options for your cheating doggy boyfriend:

1. Damp him
2. Keep him and be a dog/bitch as well (But use protection). And your affairs shouldn't be secretive. Let him also experience the humiliation of your affairs with other partners.
3. Forgive him, marry him and die of high blood pressure caused by the stress of a cheating husband.

It's your call!
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by arramyjay: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2008
Men for me there are some questions tht shudnt be asked like this one,girl dump him simple.if u were the one that cheated on him he wont 4give u and my God he has cheated 3times what are u waiting for?
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by dreswa20: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2008
anothaviv, i want to kn something did u take oath with dis guy, or are u bethrothed 2 dis guy or is he d most handsome man on earth, or wht i want 2 really kn y u chose to surffer at dis early stage of ur life.

he is doing dis to u when u still have option of leaveing him, talk more of whn u will be left with no option dan bearing everthing he does to u in d name of marriage, i beg u to think twice before is too late, before u will having sleepless night and uncontrolable tears rolling down ur chicks and look like somebody with HIV /AIDs because of thinking.

pls if u will listen give him a break if he realy love u he will come begging and when he comes let him make a promise dat he will change 360 degree, than whn he trys it next time, go without coming back no matter wht.

is just a pices od advice u have d right to take or leave it, good luck.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by smurf1(f): 3:57am On Dec 09, 2008
Hehehehehehe dump his butt so fast it'll have him spining around!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Cayon(f): 3:59am On Dec 09, 2008
kick him to the curb
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by vivaladiva(f): 4:41am On Dec 09, 2008
who wan cheat make e cheat, its not by force to b faithful, why do we keep purnishing our selves esp women
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by vivaladiva(f): 4:50am On Dec 09, 2008
all the women shoutin dump his arse, how many u wan dump, na u go just tire
80% of the women here are being cheated on, so kini big deal
abeg chop ur own n clean mouth, n if u no wan make them cheat on u, then remain single or u develop a credit scoring mechanism, where men with a history of cheating dont get in
all this method fa, na u go still tire cos agro go kill u, u go just weak infact omo enof candle go break inside ur toto( for those of u who cant afford dildos)
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Outstrip(f): 4:58am On Dec 09, 2008
This is the problem I have with most females. This should not even be an isssue. You have not even married him and he is already taking you for granted. My dear marriage is long infact they say it should be forever. How can you say you are engaged to a known cheat. What do you expect, that he will marry you and he will then not cheat again. This is how you open your eyes wide and walk into a hole that you dug. You already know that you should not marry him. A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage any time.
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Zairois: 6:02pm On May 09, 2011
Good Girl:

You have three options for your cheating canine boyfriend:

1. Damp him
2. Keep him and be a dog/naughty woman as well (But use protection). And your affairs shouldn't be secretive. Let him also experience the humiliation of your affairs with other partners.
3. Forgive him, marry him and die of high blood pressure caused by the stress of a cheating husband.

It's your call!
in your Choice 2 you're basically saying fight prostitution with prostitution? lol
Re: What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
@op
Too bad u find your self in this situation. How sure are u dt he has only cheated on you thrice? He mite just have a string of ladies whom u don't even know about. Do u tink if UR d one cheating in d relationship he wud still b wt u? At the end of d day its not the amt of years u have spent together that counts bt d years ahead of u n d quality of life he can give u. I'm sure u don't want to wake up as his wife n cry blue murder for the rest of ur life. Its ur call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sleeping Pills / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy / A Nairalander Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.