Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Corps Member Visiting Her Friend, Among Casualties At AAU Cult Killing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Member Visiting Her Friend, Among Casualties At AAU Cult Killing (763 Views)

This Is How I Get My Cult Killing Videos And Pictures Even That Day It Happened / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Visiting Her Friend, Among Casualties At AAU Cult Killing by damiloladuke: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
One of the causalities of the AAU cult killing during a graduation party at the school yesterday, was a corps member, Ugwi Mary Martha, serving in Niger State.

Martha, a Banking and Finance graduate of the institution, was visiting a friend who just graduated, when she was caught up in the tragic event that occurred after a fight broke out at a bar at Judges quarters, Ekpoma.

One of the men involved in the fight was reported to have left the scene only to return with his friends with guns and opened fire on his opponent and other people that were there present.

According to reports, about 10 students died from the incidents and many others injured.

Nigerians have however reacted to the cult killing incident in the school and most people called for the closure of the school.

Read below:

One of those, who called for the closure of the institution, Josephine Ajanaku, with the handle, @queen_toy said:

“I think the school needs to be shut down, this is too much.”

Another user, Osa @droptop_osa said:

“Not close down permanently but temporarily till they get to the root of the matter. 10 deaths one night is too much.”

Ehiogs Gracy @ehiogsgracy, joined the call for the closure of the school as she said:

“pls AAU should be closed. The rate at which students die during graduation is alarming, with this I can’t even say I graduated from that school, what a loss

Other social media users like Akano Iyke Raymond, @_iykeofficial, disagree that the school should be closed. He reasoned that this incident shouldn’t be used to judge the school negatively as many great minds have graduated from the institution.

He wrote:

” Coman shut it down na. What about great individuals that graduated from the school.”

Joy Aimalohi @Joy_aimalohi said:

“I don’t think the school has anything to do with their deaths, the shootout was not even inside the school compound so why close down a school when the school is not the one telling the students to fight and kill themselves.”

https://lailasnews.com/corps-member-visiting-her-friend-among-casualties-at-aau-cult-killing/

lalasticlala

Re: Corps Member Visiting Her Friend, Among Casualties At AAU Cult Killing by tstx(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
RIP..

But to say the truth Na jew people die ... As a knowing guy e get some kind movement you go see for party omo you go just find your way.

I can't remain in a party after witnessing a fight... Who party or alcohol epp.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Visiting Her Friend, Among Casualties At AAU Cult Killing by fvck(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
RIP

PS;
Beyonce was pregnant with twins,you shared it.

Wizkid lost his phone you shared it.

Cardi with Nicki Minaj drama,you shared it.

Kemi Adeosun Resigns You shared it.

Your friend wants to start a business and needs your help in promoting it,all of a sudden your share button is disabled.
Re: Corps Member Visiting Her Friend, Among Casualties At AAU Cult Killing by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
That yansh for the first picture by the right go sweet o. Back then when we were in the world and wallowing in sin na monkey style we the call that kind position.

Thank God for my life now. Gone were the days.

(1) (Reply)

Father Arrested For Forcing Marriage On 15-year-old Daughter (Photos) / Germany-based Man, Murphy Idahosa, Banished For Disrespecting The Oba Of Benin, / Nigerian Slay Queen Accuses Her Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.