Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Need Guru In The House To Enlighten Me - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Guru In The House To Enlighten Me (698 Views)

How Good Is Honda Eod 2004,pls Enlighten Me More About It b4 I make my final dec / Please I Need The Experts In The House To Enlighten Me On The Gear Of My Sienna / Your Motor Guru Is Here! Ask Your Questions... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Guru In The House To Enlighten Me by freemayor4u: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
Please I need the guru in the house to explain this for
2009 vs 2010 Toyota rav is they any difference both the the interior and exterior?
Thank.
Re: I Need Guru In The House To Enlighten Me by CarGuideNG: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4696641/official-car-comparison-recommendation-thread

You may get a better response if you post it in that thread.
Re: I Need Guru In The House To Enlighten Me by freemayor4u: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Please I need the guru in the house to explain this for
2009 vs 2010 Toyota rav is there any difference on the suv interior and exterior?
Fuel economy
Maintenance
Durability
Resale value
Thank.

(1) (Reply)

Prevent Car Accidental Fire Explosion / Hyundai And KIA Launch Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging And Autonomous Parking / Billboard.ng...advertise With Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.