Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls (2450 Views)

A Decent And Responsible Friend In Maitama Or Asokoro, Abuja Needed / Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 20, 2018
cliché
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by misspearlz: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
since you have that mindset, lets build something together na shocked smiley wink
wink start building already
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by misspearlz: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Agboki:

C real wife here,yarinya talk 2 me make I come c yah pple!
Lol, make we fix date na
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Agboki: 12:27am On Sep 20, 2018
misspearlz:
Lol, make we fix date na

I serious pass hrt attack ooh!how d journey go b na?
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by misspearlz: 12:30am On Sep 20, 2018
Agboki:

Ehn!! so you serious.

Me zamuyi kenan? Ni bana sonka
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by agbonkamen(f): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Rubbiish:

Pls shut up!
What should be the foundation since u say money is love??
just shut up abeg!
guy why are you pained na Is it because you don't have money? Abeg carry your frustration go one side jor grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by technicallyrich(m): 12:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Agboki:

more than 99.9 percnt of everything is for sale including womenn. When you star making it in life,you will see that women are so so cheap. I even regret ever loving any girl before. Love does not exist or atleast Love is a relic of the past

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 20, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Lol
Nne with all these ur demands from a man, I hope you are not a poor person or you just want to show yourself here.
And that's why the made men keep using ur type anyhow, because you really don't have any potential after reading the gibberish u wrote up there.
You're looking for a made man every time to either pay ur house rent or buy u phones or pay little things to sustain the air the breath before u go into extinction.
The time u use scrutinising if a man is made or not, u better use it to go learn a skill and start earning a living for yourself, because its very obvious you're not the intelligent type so you won't do so well with book stuffs.
Be a self made woman who will buy her own car, pay her bills and free herself from the shackles of poverty, only then can you decide who to give audience, without thinking with you vag1na

Mehn I can't applaud you enough, we know ladies like money but nothing like having your own money as a lady.
All this judging people by appearance doesn't even cut it. Richest people don't even dress heavy.

Reminds me of something that happened last week Sunday. A girl was trying to force her way to talk to me, she was pretty but I was focused on the message from the man of God. At the end we talked & I then asked for her number. She brought out her iPhone & I brought my Nokia 3310 new version. Immediately her countenance changed looking at me in Disgust. Maybe she was expecting more, Unknown to her, I also had an iPhone in my second pocket.

Immediately she left, I deleted the number, I knew I had dodged a bullet. Glory be to God.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Agboki: 1:05am On Sep 20, 2018
technicallyrich:

more than 99.9 percnt of everything is for sale including womenn.
When you star making it in life,you will see that women are so so cheap.
I even regret ever loving any girl before.
Love does not exist or atleast Love is a relic of the past

grin grin grin as u dey grow ur mentality go dey change,av seen worse,bt different approach go always dey come,I regret nothing abt life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 20, 2018
SBL28:
Money makes love sweeter abeg. Exotic vacations, fine dining, nice clothes, nice cars...who no like better tin??

Problem is, If you have that enough money. No time to spend it, Billionaires don't really enjoy their money until 60+ years
Sometimes earning averagely can bring real happiness.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 20, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
cruchenutii:

Mehn I can't applaud you enough, we know ladies like money but nothing like having your own money as a lady.
All this judging people by appearance doesn't even cut it. Richest people don't even dress heavy.

Reminds me of something that happened last week Sunday. A girl was trying to force her way to talk to me, she was pretty but I was focused on the message from the man of God. At the end we talked & I then asked for her number. She brought out her iPhone & I brought my Nokia 3310 new version. Immediately her countenance changed looking at me in Disgust. Maybe she was expecting more, Unknown to her, I also had an iPhone in my second pocket.

Immediately she left, I deleted the number, I knew I had dodged a bullet. Glory be to God.

Hahaha..
I don't know why some ladies place so much emphasis on material things. One thing I've actually realised is that, if a lady is actively engaged in one skill or she's working, na men dey find her come o. Both made men, broke guys etc. Craving for her attention and little time.
The rich ones will be willing to effortlessly spend on u, at least you're not begging.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 20, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
[size=8pt][/size]

Hahaha..
I don't know why some ladies place so much emphasis on material things. One thing I've actually realised is that, if a lady is actively engaged in one skill or she's working, na men dey find her come o. Both made men, broke guys etc. Craving for her attention and little time.
The rich ones will be willing to effortlessly spend on u, at least you're not begging.

Asin ehn, the thing tire me.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THESE ARE THE SCAVENGERS WITH NO PENNY, CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR WHO, WHAT, AND WHERE TO EAT.
THEY'RE USUALLY EXPERTS IN ANALYSING OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR FINANCIAL STATUS, WHILE THEY THEMSELVES SURVIVE ONLY BY WHAT THEY GET FROM SENDING "PLS, I NID A FAVOR" MESSAGES TO RANDOM HARDWORKING MEN.

Lol, it's funny how you are so confident in your stupidity. My prayers are with you, get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 20, 2018
cruchenutii:

Problem is, If you have that enough money. No time to spend it, Billionaires don't really enjoy their money until 60+ years
Sometimes earning averagely can bring real happiness.

1. I didn't say billions, you don't need billions to enjoy the things I wrote up there.
2. Billionaires enjoy their money verrry well, it's a bought striking a balance. Some people are just workerholics, it is not about the amount of money they have.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by technicallyrich(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2018
Agboki:

grin grin grin as u dey grow ur mentality go dey change,av seen worse,bt different approach go always dey come,I regret nothing abt life.
when you are in love that person you love technically control your life.for example if you have an issue it messes up your day,week or even months.that you could use to chase money,u spend it moody.
I am very emotional for a guy and when i love a girl i do it with all my heart,i nearly killed a girl i love in my undergradueate days with beating,the girl cheats like like a dog and i love her,wheneva i catch her,i always beat her.
seriously i would never love a woman again in my life
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Agboki: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2018
misspearlz:
Ehn!! so you serious.

Me zamuyi kenan? Ni bana sonka

Na u hand e dey, baa komi.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Agboki: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2018
technicallyrich:

when you are in love that person you love technically control your life.for example if you have an issue it messes up your day,week or even months.that you could use to chase money,u spend it moody.
I am very emotional for a guy and when i love a girl i do it with all my heart,i nearly killed a girl i love in my undergradueate days with beating,the girl cheats like like a dog and i love her,wheneva i catch her,i always beat her.

U c 4rm ur write up d issue dey wit u,I no dey carry relationship 4 head I don't monitor u and I don't hit ladies!
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by ImaIma1(f): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Everyone has a right to make their choice. Why are guys not bashing girls that want to be with "broke guys"?

You guys makeit sound like it is wrong to be with a rich guy but very right to be with a "not rich" guy. And not all rich guys are yahoo boys. Let's stop the beefing.

Is it everyone that will date a guy that doesn't have money? Who will date the rich ones? Even guys these days look for ladies with money to marry instead of the broke ones.

So let everyone marry who they want...poor or rich and face the consequences of their actions.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by ImaIma1(f): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2018
technicallyrich:

You will never love another woman because of one woman? She is obviously still in charge of your life.

I never allowed any useless guy affect me that much. I always believed that there was someone good and i was right.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by GuntersChain(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2018
Money doesn't attract good and responsible women, if you doubt me ask mama and grand ma.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by technicallyrich(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

You will never love another woman because of one woman? She is obviously still in charge of your life.

I never allowed any useless guy affect me that much. I always believed that there was someone good and i was right.
aunty there so many good guys,but very hard to see a faithful girl,i know how many girls i have dated and still sleeping with their friends as a game and these girls have boyfriends.
i have channeled all the love i have myself and i became narcistic.and i now have peace of mind.
I advice anyguy falling in love to be extremly careful because Almost all the women i have seen cheats but they only accept if you catch them red handed.ask guys that have made it in life and they will tell you how easy and cheap women are.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by ImaIma1(f): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2018
technicallyrich:

aunty there so many good guys,but very hard to see a faithful girl,i know how many girls i have dated and still sleeping with their friends as a game and these girls have boyfriends.
i have channeled all the love i have myself and i became narcistic.and i now have peace of mind.
I advice anyguy falling in love to be extremly careful because Almost all the women i have seen cheats but they only accept if you catch them red handed.ask guys that have made it in life and they will tell you how easy and cheap women are.

Bros you are a guy and you don't date guys so you cannot know. You are only speaking from your limited point of view and i tell you that they are so many many unworthy guys. So many heartbreakers that know they don't want anything serious but they string the lady along...so many guys that only want sex and dump her when he is ok.

You don't have monopoly of bad experiences as a guy. Let some ladies sit you down and gist you, you will understand that it is not just the ladies.

My former colleague dated a guy who borrowed a large amount of money from her and abandoned his studio and absconded till today...over 1m. Another colleague dated a guy for over a year only to discover that he was married and his family lived outside Lagos that is after she dated a guy that got married 2 months after they broke up.

That's just a few. Guys are also liars, cheats, gold diggers and gigolos. Let's not be bias here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
SBL28:

1. I didn't say billions, you don't need billions to enjoy the things I wrote up there.
2. Billionaires enjoy their money verrry well, it's a bought striking a balance. Some people are just workerholics, it is not about the amount of money they have.

I'm not sure you know what you wrote up there.

Look if not Billions, atleast Multi Millions to live the life you stated up there. You have to earn atleast 500k per month to 1M to be able to live that life.
Ordinary trip to Dubai will cost you 700k plus in total [hotel & all] , that is if you're not a high spender. A good car in Nigeria is about 4M upwards. Please lets be realistic abeg.

Lets not even talk about travelling for Vacation in Ibiza, Spain. You think say na Beans. I've been to Wakanow office to calculate each of these Destinations and how much they cost, so don't tell me what I know well.

Good Cars, Vacation is not for the average Nigerian.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by kollinzgee(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
this is the reason I hate most naija babes they are lazy too lazy they will just say to themselves am beautiful and sexy I don't need to work men will pay my bills. am sorry for u sister u don't want to face reality most rich men don't marry liability do u know broke guys spend more than rich guys but it's just for sex share.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by ImaIma1(f): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
kollinzgee:
this is the reason I hate most naija babes they are lazy too lazy they will just say to themselves am beautiful and sexy I don't need to work men will pay my bills. am sorry for u sister u don't want to face reality most rich men don't marry liability do u know broke guys spend more than rich guys but it's just for sex share.

No offence intended...i want to ask a question.

Do you have sisters? And if you do, is this the mentality they have?
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by deafeyez: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
agbonkamen:
Money is love and love is money. money makes a relationship sweet but shouldn't be the foundation grin grin

Sounding confused.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by abiolamitodun(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

Bros you are a guy and you don't date guys so you cannot know. You are only speaking from your limited point of view and i tell you that they are so many many unworthy guys. So many heartbreakers that know they don't want anything serious but they string the lady along...so many guys that only want sex and dump her when he is ok.

You don't have monopoly of bad experiences as a guy. Let some ladies sit you down and gist you, you will understand that it is not just the ladies.

My former colleague dated a guy who borrowed a large amount of money from her and abandoned his studio and absconded till today...over 1m. Another colleague dated a guy for over a year only to discover that he was married and his family lived outside Lagos that is after she dated a guy that got married 2 months after they broke up.

That's just a few. Guys are also liars, cheats, gold diggers and gigolos. Let's not be bias here.
excluding me......
cos ive been loyal to my lady starting from day one....and shes my first...
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by sexdoll: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Liliyann:
Sentiment aside
When a guy approaches me, the first thing I check is his appearance,his dressing,hair cut and his ride!!
This determines if am going to give him an audience or not!!!
If you are intelligent but poor, just know you are nothing!!
No right thinking lady will stay with a poor dude that doesn't even know where his next meal will come from just because he is intelligent!!
Who intelligent "epp"?
No lady was born to suffer!!
I can never date a poor guy!!
Only the foolish ones will agree to be with a broke dude!!
The wise ones know the gold they carry and how to use it and make men do their wishes!!!

see her dirty mouth like gold.

you call that smelly rotten thing you carry and be donating to the highest bidder anyhow gold.

abeg respect yourself and learn to keep quiet when important people have something useful to contribute.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by lovelybugs(f): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Liliyann:
Sentiment aside
When a guy approaches me, the first thing I check is his appearance,his dressing,hair cut and his ride!!
No right thinking lady will stay with a poor dude that doesn't even know where his next meal will come from just because he is intelligent!!
Who intelligent "epp"?
The wise ones know the gold they carry and how to use it and make men do their wishes!!!
Most rich men were once poor men sad
The rich man today could become the poor man tomorrow.
A poor man with ambitions, dreams and ideas is already rich mentally just not physically yet.
Which reminds me angry I hope you are rich.
A rich man should only date a woman of his status.
People need to stop dating downwards either men or women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Liliyann:
Sentiment aside
Who intelligent "epp"?
Material for blood money
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Singleslife: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Money attract ladies but it takes more than money to keep an intelligent and wise girl who isn't after your money.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls by Singleslife: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
Money attracts ladies but it takes more than money to keep an intelligent and wise one who isn't after your money.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Spanish Girl Twerking In Thongs / Lady Gives Herself Perfect 25th Birthday Gift By Losing 55-pounds In Body Weight / 10 Women Come Out To Apologize For Being Feminists. INTERESTING Perspectives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.