Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem (4014 Views)

Let’s Talk About Sex: “his Weight Gain Is Affecting Our Sex Life” See Photo's... / My Ex Wants Sex With Me Or He Sends Our Sex Tape To My Husband / My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Twyse: 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kindly ignore my typos, i need urgent help

I met this lady two months ago and we started a relationship early this month. I like her and wanna have something beautiful with her, she is actually a good girl and from my observations she wants a guy that she can call her Man. The first time we had sex i noticed her pussy is wide but decided to ignore it till she confessed herself that she doesn’t enjoy the sex. Mind you,the pre-intimacy (fingering especially)is perfect and she moans alot when i do that but once i penetrate i dont feel a grip neither does she feel anything. I used to be a playboy but wanna start something meaningful with this girl but the sex part is not encouraging. I think my dick is too small for her pussy, sametime i asked previous ladies i had run things with if they evver enjoyed sex with me and they all said yes,they are always satisfied but why is she different??
What could be done to remedy this? Inasmuch as i like this lady,won’t the sex part create a gap between us cause we both don’t enjoy it(she is too wide for me). I am a tall guy and i know my dick aint an index finger size
Please narialanders,what can be done What advice do you suggest? I really wanna start something beautiful with a girl i can call my woman.
Please ignore my typos
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Godmother(f): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
The precious ladies might have lied to you to protect your ego. It's just a thought. You should sit your girl down and you both should come up with a solution or this will break you apart.

For your girl, please tell her to start kegel exercises (she can google videos on YouTube that explain it more). There are also creams that promise restoration, but I don't subscribe to anything artificial down in the vjay.

Good luck to you guys.

Check my signature for interesting articles on women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 20, 2018
The above advice is the best you can get. Though if only both partners were virgins, this might not be an issue.

3 Likes

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Godmother:
The precious ladies might have lied to you to protect your ego. It's just a thought. You should sit your girl down and you both should come up with a solution or this will break you apart.

For your girl, please tell her to start kegel exercises (she can google videos on YouTube that explain it more). There are also creams that promise restoration, but I don't subscribe to anything artificial down in the vjay.

Good luck to you guys.

Na every time person go sit her down? It's stale na

5 Likes

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Agboki: 12:35am On Sep 20, 2018
My bro I no jst trust say una relationship go last,my opinion though.
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 20, 2018
Why don't you both leave the sex thing for now, to see if she can tighten up after some few weeks. But you will need to sit her down and explain this so that she can be careful and not cheat.
After some weeks, when you both want to do, it should be tight. Works for every woman
And I hope your little man is not very little o.
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Twyse: 4:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
Why don't you both leave the sex thing for now, to see if she can tighten up after some few weeks. But you will need to sit her down and explain this so that she can be careful and not cheat.
After some weeks, when you both want to do, it should be tight. Works for every woman
And I hope your little man is not very little o.
Lol no its not little�
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Twyse: 4:52am On Sep 20, 2018
Godmother:

Good luck to you guys.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Justbeingreal(m): 5:58am On Sep 20, 2018
Some babes be like ocean mehn it can drown 10niqqaz at ones.

Some girls just too wide.
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Twyse: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Some babes be like ocean mehn it can drown 10niqqaz at ones.

Some girls just too wide.
Am telling you man. She makes me feel little down there. Asin little dicky
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by aysuprano(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2018
Be doing anal
Till her kitty tightens up
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by emmas2k570(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2018
There are some styles that you do that gets the pussy tight and makes you enjoy her more..... You guys can spice up your sex life with those styles and trust me you will enjoy yourselves. Except if the Vjay is as wide as that of a well shaa, then there is no remedy....Japaaaaaaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Go find your size and let her find hers grin

2 Likes

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by samysmoothfresh: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Hahahahahaha

ex-playboy jam ex-olosho

biro jam borehole

hilarious!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by samysmoothfresh: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2018
aysuprano:
Be doing anal
Till her kitty tightens up

6 Likes

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by samysmoothfresh: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2018
Twyse:
Kindly ignore my typos, i need urgent help

I met this lady two months ago and we started a relationship early this month. I like her and wanna have something beautiful with her, she is actually a good girl and from my observations she wants a guy that she can call her Man. The first time we had sex i noticed her pussy is wide but decided to ignore it till she confessed herself that she doesn’t enjoy the sex. Mind you,the pre-intimacy (fingering especially)is perfect and she moans alot when i do that but once i penetrate i dont feel a grip neither does she feel anything. I used to be a playboy but wanna start something meaningful with this girl but the sex part is not encouraging. I think my dick is too small for her pussy, sametime i asked previous ladies i had run things with if they evver enjoyed sex with me and they all said yes,they are always satisfied but why is she different??
What could be done to remedy this? Inasmuch as i like this lady,won’t the sex part create a gap between us cause we both don’t enjoy it(she is too wide for me). I am a tall guy and i know my dick aint an index finger size
Please narialanders,what can be done What advice do you suggest? I really wanna start something beautiful with a girl i can call my woman.
Please ignore my typos
Thanks

instead of just thrusting to and fro, try hitting her pussy wall................ie place your small peniis at an angle, say 30 or 45 degrees and fvck her pussy walls instead

2 Likes

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by kunleweb: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2018
LivingFree:
Go find your size and let her find hers grin

Trouble maker grin
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by ehmmy11(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2018
A song comes to mind....
Rock of my soul in the bosom of Abraham X2
So wide I can't get around it...... grin grin grin

Bloda enjoy the ocean View

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2018
kunleweb:

Trouble maker grin

Good rising, twinnie grin
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by colly1860: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

instead of just thrusting to and fro, try hitting her pussy wall................ie place your small peniis at an angle, say 30 or 45 degrees and fvck her pussy walls instead

Bad guy cheesy
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by kunleweb: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2018
LivingFree:

Good rising, twinnie grin

Sup twin, I like to ask, how were you like in your 20s if you still have this much appetitie for trouble?
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Twyse: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Hahahahahaha

ex-playboy jam ex-olosho

biro jam borehole

hilarious!!
Hahahahaha you cray man
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Twyse: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Hahahahahaha

ex-playboy jam ex-olosho

biro jam borehole

hilarious!!
Hahahaha, you cray man
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Twyse: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Thanks,hopefully this work

NB; its not small
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by mungoparks: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
i have just ran out of ideal sad
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Sparkle777(f): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Let her do the kegels a lot, stop any sexual stuffs for now,u ll be shocked at the sizes of vibrators gal have this days,let her sit on hot water. Do some research on the net. You can do more of that pre-intimacy since she likes it, be patient wit her,bro. Change ur styles, more of closed legs sex,focus on it. Best of luck
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by samysmoothfresh: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
colly1860:

Bad guy cheesy

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by samysmoothfresh: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sparkle777:
Let her do the kegels a lot, stop any sexual stuffs for now,u ll be shocked at the sizes of vibrators gal have this days, let her sit on hot water. Do some research on the net. You can do more of that pre-intimacy since she likes it, be patient wit her,bro. Change ur styles, more of closed legs sex,focus on it. Best of luck

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by samysmoothfresh: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
Twyse:

Thanks,hopefully this work

NB; its not small

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sparkle777:
Let her do the kegels a lot, stop any sexual stuffs for now,u ll be shocked at the sizes of vibrators gal have this days,let her sit on hot water. Do some research on the net. You can do more of that pre-intimacy since she likes it, be patient wit her,bro. Change ur styles, more of closed legs sex,focus on it. Best of luck
Twyse come here.. Fûck the angles & corners of the pûssy.. Eat pûssy too, fûck her silly, aint no rules man the only rule is make sure u kill it all the fûcking time & keep the pipe hard while u go hardcore on that pûssÿ bro..

1 Like

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Twyse: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=samysmoothfresh post=71365874][/quote]

Dude!!! grin
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Thewrath(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
When she was inserting coccumba and coke bottle,she did not know Abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / South African Lady Rapes Mad Man Cos Of Big D 18+ / ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.