Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem (4012 Views)

Let’s Talk About Sex: “his Weight Gain Is Affecting Our Sex Life” See Photo's... / My Ex Wants Sex With Me Or He Sends Our Sex Tape To My Husband / My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by samysmoothfresh: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Thewrath:
When she was inserting cucumber and coke bottle, she did not know Abi

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:21am On Sep 21, 2018
this is what happens when you decide to park a Keke inside a trailer garage.
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by ashjay001(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Twyse:

Am telling you man. She makes me feel little down there. Asin little dicky

Guy, unless she's ready for kegel, u guys are on a long tin.

A big dic, is a big dic! And, she probably gets soaked, very soaked.

1 Like

Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by ImaIma1(f): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2018
You want us to advise you in how to enjoy your sex life with a woman you are most likely to dump?

People are really bold about premarital sex these days and even seeking advice on how to enjoy it. Issokay
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Twyse: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
ImaIma1:
You want us to advise you in how to enjoy your sex life with a woman you are most likely to dump?

People are really bold about premarital sex these days and even seeking advice on how to enjoy it. Issokay
Hyprocrite YOU! Like you are a virgin or something
The likes of you cheat without reasons
We know you
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Twyse: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

Hyprocrite! Like you are a virgin or something
We know you
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by ImaIma1(f): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Twyse:

Hyprocrite! Like you are a virgin or something
We know you

Why are you having a seizure? You want to have sex? As a matter of fact go ahead.

Whether i am a not a virgin or i cheat on everybody and on myself join doesn't solve your problem. It only makes you feel better to spill the trash
Re: Our Sex Life Is Becoming A Problem by Twyse: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

Why are you having a seizure? You want to have sex? As a matter of fact go ahead.

Whether i am a not a virgin or i cheat on everybody and on myself join doesn't solve your problem. It only makes you feel better to spill the trash
Take a long stroll
You need it

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18 Ghanaian Singer, Nafisah Avugah Pulls Pants During Her Concert (pics+video) / See Why You Shouldn't Get Cursed By Fresh And Expired Nude Pics Of Humans / Drama Unfolds In Club As Slay Queens Undr£ss Each Other As They Fight Dirty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.