Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Cancer Kills Bride Days After Getting Married To Lover In Hospital Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cancer Kills Bride Days After Getting Married To Lover In Hospital Bed (391 Views)

Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Kills Bride Days After Getting Married To Lover In Hospital Bed by Dockaysworld: 12:49am On Sep 20, 2018
A terminally ill bride who married the love of her life in a hastily arranged wedding at her hospital bed has died of cancer few days after.

The deceased bride, Nina Marino, 19, was on life support when she and her heart rub Joey Williams, 21, tied the knot in the intensive care unit (ICU). The young lovers had hoped to get married in a church, but were forced to marry in the hospital after the doctor told them she likely wouldn’t make it through the night. .

The duo swiftly moved into action as Nina wore her wedding dress and a headband of flowers as they said their marriage vows, she was then kissed on the cheek by her lover and everyone soon celebrated.

A guitarist played songs and her room was decorated with flowers and photos of the couple.

She made it through that night and was able to hold on for three more days before losing the battle to cancer.

The bride was however joyful as she fulfilled her life’s dream of getting married to the love of her life.

They tied the knot in front of about 30 relatives, friends and hospital workers in Nina’s room on the intensive care unit.

Her burial is expected to hold soon.

may her soul rest in peace

source; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/09/19/cancer-kills-bride-days-getting-married-lover-hospital-bed/

Re: Cancer Kills Bride Days After Getting Married To Lover In Hospital Bed by selfwife(f): 1:58am On Sep 20, 2018
I use this moment to thank God for my health. Even when I know I am sick,I know my health is best to compare to others.I pray for good health for everybody including my enemies. Rest in peace madam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Taking A London Girl On A Date / I Go Brothel 2day / Glad To Introduce You To SIT-ROTICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.