Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will (44482 Views)

Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by dre11(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2023
Italy’s former prime minister, Silvio Berlusconi who died last month, has left €100million to his girlfriend and €30million to an associate with mafia ties – in a will described as ‘worthy of a soap opera’.

The billionaire, who was one of Italy’s richest men when he died aged 86, also settled a dispute over which of his five children would take control of his business empire.

The bulk of the tycoon’s portfolio of publishing, banking and TV interests – worth a staggering £5.8billion – has been left to his eldest two children.

Meanwhile, his girlfriend Marta Fascina, who at 33 was 53 years his junior, has been left a huge sum, despite the pair never tying the knot after his children dissuaded him. Berlusconi’s younger brother, Paolo, also inherited €100million.

Disputes over who would inherit what, which are said to have gripped the powerful family after the controversial politician’s death following leukaemia treatment on June 12, now appear to have been officially resolved.

In his will, Berlusconi said the bequests for Fascina, his younger brother Paolo, and mafia-linked business associate, Marcello Dell’Utri, were in recognition ‘of the love I had for them and the love they had for me,’ DailyMail reports.

https://dailytrust.com/ex-italian-pm-berlusconi-leaves-e100m-to-lover-in-his-will/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Sonnobax15(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Money wey he for use take buy one Seria-F football club for Italia,he just go waste am give one mumu gold-digging banny wey fit never add any meaningful thing to him life lipsrsealed

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by TemplarLandry: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2023
Great man. That lady has hit a jackpot.

I dedicate “03 Bonnie & Clyde” by JAY Z feat. Beyoncé to them. Great jam!

16 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Great man. That lady has hit a jackpot.

I dedicate “03 Bonnie & Clyde” by JAY Z feat. Beyoncé to them. Great jam!
you go just dey dedicate mumu songs up and down...

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Candidlady: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2023
We know real men we see em

A true man

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Money wey he for use take buy one Seria-F football club for Italia,he just go waste am give one mumu gold-digging banny wey fit never add any meaningful thing to him life lipsrsealed

A milli is like change to him... Abeg drop this mentality bax... So alhaji wey dey pay for my upkeep on weekly basis doesn't know what to do with money ?

To em that money is change money

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Amotolongbo(f): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
If Berlusconi was poor, he would think this way you thought. But he was so rich that those small investments do not matter to him again at such age.
What kinda investment matters to a billionaire at 86 whose sole headache is who takes over his investment and fate of the investment when he goes to the grave?

In case you don’t know, he bought AC Milan in the 80s at the age when investment matters to a man.

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2023
Berlusconi spent 36 years with AcMilan as Club President of which he overseen back to back UEFA Champions league triumph between 1989 and 1990 totalling 5wins.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by thesicilian: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2023
It pays to be a faithful sidechick

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Sonnobax15(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2023
Candidlady:
We know real men we see em

A true man

A milli is like change to him... Abeg drop this mentality bax... So alhaji wey dey pay for my upkeep on weekly basis doesn't know what to do with money ?

To em that money is change money
. grin. No be lie cha grin.

6 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Sonnobax15(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2023
Amotolongbo:
If Berlusconi was poor, he would think this way you thought. But he was so rich that those small investments do not matter to him again at such age.
What kinda investment matters to a billionaire at 86 whose sole headache is who takes over his investment and fate of the investment when he goes to the grave?

In case you don’t know, he bought AC Milan in the 80s at the age when investment matters to a man.
. cheesy cheesy
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Jennyclay(f): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2023
These are the men that matters in our society!! These are the men that understand what true love is all about!!

The God that did her own will do my own!

Shame on all broke men!!
Shame on all stingy ko ko men!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by VOsimhen144(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
These are the men that matters in our society!! These are the men that understand what true love is all about!!

Shame on all broke men!!
one minute U hate men… the other minute U want gift from the same men u hate
Yesterday, one of ur “The future is female” crew that goes by the name Saphiere dey find job frm the same men she hate so much. Continue.

116 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Dizzyyish: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
As a man, you know you've done something foolish when women unanimously praise you..

https://www.nairaland.com/7753241/wahala-chaos-female-nature-volume#124228847

37 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shame on all broke men!!

Lol

Apply for job, you will have one if you do.

15 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by bestman09(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
I'll like to be like him when I grow up angry grin grin grin grin

Hope I'm communicating @nairaland ladies?
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Astra101: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
She must have been his joy giver cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by jeromestarks: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
If you're not surprised by the news, hit like.

If it shocked you to read of this news, hit share.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by slawomir: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Hmmmm
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by iCauseTrouble: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Some girlfriends give peace and joy more than the real wife

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by SmartPolician: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
For a few ladies out there, that hole in-between their legs can change their lives forever. Unfortunately, everyone's story cannot be the same.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Angelfrost(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congratulations to her... Her 'Sacrifice' paid off!

5 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by spencekat(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dizzyyish:
As a man, you know you've done something foolish when women unanimously praise you..
Exactly

6 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Babtunz: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
Good news for the beneficiary gender

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by whippersnapper(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dizzyyish:
thats simping at its purest form

14 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by dayleke: 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
E don happen
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Victoxy(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lucky man. Long life in wealth and prosperity,things they tell people as prayer during their birthday celebration. Only a few will actually witness it. The 100 million will still be wasted on one guy,money is like a cycle.

8 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Dexy4yah(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Godforbid bad thing..... person wey get family o

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Masterito(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Make money your view will change
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Bobotic(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
I pray make that kind lady come my way

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Dexy4yah(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shame on all broke men!!
Go brush mouth...your mouth too dey smell

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by ukpahu(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
Money miss road

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by dauntless15(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
Very wise man, I'd do exactly the same thing in his shoes, afterall he divorced his other wives so automatically the 33yr old is his partner and entitled to renumerations, and he didn't even neglect his children which is more than any responsible father would do, my own dad reminds us his children everyday we won't inherit anything from him even when we made it clear we don't also want anything from him, he is trying hard to sell everything to make sure no one gets even a needle, mind you, we're all fending for ourselves o, he's not helping anyone. cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.