Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? (13897 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2010
Joagbaje:

The point has been proven that , pastor chris is doing what Jesus did, even more.

I'd be dumb if I responded to this post tongue tongue
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Obatity: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2010
@ Enigma

Wheather you feel the healings performed by God through Pastor Chris is real or not, that still does not stop the work of God because they are very very REAL. Every day people are getting saved, healed, restored through his ministry. I am a living testimony.
But my advice for you is that dont use such unholy words againt the man of God or (any man of God) its too dangerous, remember his an anointed man of God. U are not in position to judge him. Were you there when God called him?.  The church members of Christ embassy you insulted are part of the body of Christ. Are you aware? ( The church is the body of Christ).

So many people listen to rumors about Pastor chris and other men of God and base their conclusions on that which is wrong. Come into the church and see things for your self. You will discover they are all lies. Pastor chris teaches the word, he will make you understand the word of God so that you can apply it in every area of your life and when you hear the word faith authomatically comes in, then the miracle, healing and above all your MIND WILL BE RENEWED.

A word is enough for the wise. wink
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2010
Its obvious you are a new comer, I advice you take time and go through the thread from the begining.
If you belive miracles happen through Chris, how then are you consulting a faceless doctor on nairaland for a medical condition you have? why not go to chris?
grin grin grin
Obatity:

Hello Doc. Kathy, well done for all the good works. May God continue to grant you more wisdom. Please doctor, after i delivered my first baby about nine months ago, though during the birth process, i had tears and also episotomy which was properly taken care of after my delivery but for some time now when i and my husband meet, He finds it quiet difficult to penetrate into me. I dont know if its as a result of the tear and episotomy? Doctor what do you think i can do. Thank you.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Obatity: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2010
@SirJohn

That does not still change anything:

GOD IS VERY MUCH IN THE BUSINESS OF HEALING HIS PEOPLE THROUGH HIS NUMEROUS ANIONTED AND PASTOR CHRIS IS ONE OF THEM!!!

God Bless you. smiley
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2010
Obatity:

@SirJohn

That does not still change anything:

GOD IS VERY MUCH IN THE BUSINESS OF HEALING HIS PEOPLE THROUGH HIS NUMEROUS ANIONTED AND PASTOR CHRIS IS ONE OF THEM!!!

God Bless you. smiley

God bless you too! wink
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Enigma(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2010
Obatity:

@ Enigma

Wheather you feel the healings performed by God through Pastor Chris is real or not, that still does not stop the work of God because they are very very REAL.

Yep, the work of God is very real indeed. However, I do not know of any healing performed by God through Oyakhilome!

Every day people are getting saved, healed, restored through his ministry.

I'm afraid I've not seen any such or even any evidence of such as you claim.

I am a living testimony.

Well, congratulations ---- though I don't really know what you mean!

But my advice for you is that dont use such unholy words againt the man of God or (any man of God) its too dangerous,

Thank you for your advice but I'm afraid I don't need it; neither do I understand what you mean by "its too dangerous"! Is he going to send hired assassins after me? Mind you, I'm not even afraid of that!

remember his an anointed man of God.

Is he? I'm afraid I am not aware of that and neither do I even believe it, now that you mention it!

U are not in position to judge him.

I'm afraid I very much am!

Were you there when God called him?.

Nope, in fact I don't believe God called him! Were YOU there "when God called him"?

The church members of Christ embassy you insulted are part of the body of Christ. Are you aware? ( The church is the body of Christ).

On this one, I will genuinely soften what I wrote earlier; I don't believe that every member of CE is a slowpoke or a buffoon; there are a number who are, no doubt, and we see them here denigrating Jesus Christ in order to exalt opaks Oyaks.

So many people listen to rumors about Pastor chris and other men of God and base their conclusions on that which is wrong. Come into the church and see things for your self. You will discover they are all lies.

I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt for a long time when he started his m-industry publicly on TV. Unfortunately, he soon proved himself to be a charlatan!

]Pastor chris teaches the word, he will make you understand the word of God so that you can apply it in every area of your life and when you hear the word faith authomatically comes in, then the miracle, healing and above all your MIND WILL BE RENEWED.

Sorry, Oyakhilome preaches the word of a different "god" from the God incarnated in Jesus Christ and revealed in the Bible.

My mind is renewed according to the gospel of Jesus Christ. I do not need the corruption peddled by Oyakhilome; no, thanks.

A word is enough for the wise. wink

I hope you will take this to heart yourself.

smiley cool
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2010
Sir John , and Enigma.

Does God still heal through healing ministers Today. Yes or No?
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2010
Joagbaje:

Sir John , and Enigma.

there's no such thing as 'healing ministers', go ahead and prove me wrong
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Enigma(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2010
Joagbaje:

Sir John , and Enigma.

You forgot your newly-found scripture

Joagbaje:

Proverbs 26:4
4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

2 Timothy 2:16
16 But shun profane[ and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness

So No explanation.

Anyway Sir John has answered your question adequately and I couldn't be bothered beyond that.

cool
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 5:24am On Jul 10, 2010
@sirjohn
is there a
healing anointing
Gift of healing in the body of Christ today?
Does God still heal through men today?
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by nuclearboy(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2010
^^^ Of course God still heals and performs miracles too. And yes, through His "Children"!

I know I speak for both Enigma and SirJohn in this.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2010
Joagbaje:

@sirjohn
is there a
healing anointing
Gift of healing in the body of Christ today?
Does God still heal through men today?

Joagbaje,
This thread is about healing in christ embassy so dont try to rope everybody into it. your question should have been:
is there a healing anointing in christ embassy?
Gift of healing in Christ embassy today?
Does God still heal through men in Christ embassy today?

and my answer would have been an emphatic 'DONT THINK SO'
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by fyneguy: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2010
Nuclearboy,

Can you please show us proofs that God still heals today?

Thank you.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by nuclearboy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^^  smiley Interesting request!

You come here, flail about screaming that you guys are "gods" that produce miracles left, right and center! People ask you to prove it and you push that unto me because I said Yes, God does miracles! As I said, interesting!

How many threads or posts did you see me screaming I healed cancer, HIV II, deafness, blindness etc. How many times have I claimed "glory" for such? When I do so, make your request! I made a statement of faith knowing that people pray and get results - atheists agree with that though they intepret such as "the power of the mind" or suchlike. That, I do not need to prove; seeing as its like saying the Sun will rise tomorrow.

You, HAVE BEEN SPECIFIC - cancer, HIV, blindness, deafness, the palsy. That is your claim, your problem and your delusion - DEFEND that and stop trying to turn the heat away cos you started the fire!
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^^ smiley Interesting request!

You come here, flail about screaming that you guys are "gods" that produce miracles left, right and center! People ask you to prove it and you push that unto me because I said Yes, God does miracles! As I said, interesting!

How many threads or posts did you see me screaming I healed cancer, HIV II, deafness, blindness etc. How many times have I claimed "glory" for such? When I do so, make your request! I made a statement of faith knowing that people pray and get results - atheists agree with that though they intepret such as "the power of the mind" or suchlike. That, I do not need to prove; seeing as its like saying the Sun will rise tomorrow.

This is your problem and your delusion - DEFEND yourself and stop turning the heat away!

He he he grin grin grin
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by aabangs(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2010
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN MIRACLES WHEN YOU NEED ONE YOU WILL BELIEVE, if they could call JESUS devil am not suprise at the names you are calling pASTOR CHRIS.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by fyneguy: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^^ smiley Interesting request!

You, HAVE BEEN SPECIFIC - cancer, HIV, blindness, deafness, the palsy. That is your claim, your problem and your delusion - DEFEND that and stop trying to turn the heat away cos you started the fire!

lol The most hypocritical submission I have read on nairaland

Very convenient to call your claim ''a statement of Faith''
, Just be careful; you may soon be called a WOFer, in your attempt to avoid providing proofs for your hypocritical claim
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by nuclearboy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^ Another interesting post!

At times I wonder if Chris Embassy didn't just take out a patent on "criminal tendencies" and reserve it for some of the particularly numb members as an exclusive gift. You dude, should wear a sign around your neck saying "I carry the "dubious" virus!". What kind of rabid dubious reasoning came up with such a request? I knew your plan and its cheapness and responded to give you a way out. But no, you weren't sharp enough and had to take a slap or two? Okay, here goes -

The idea was If I said No, God doesn't heal, you say I'm not a Christian and saying Yes as I did, you think I've joined your sunken boat, huh?

You missed. You've made half a million claims, proved none, been shown to have faked many. I said God heals and you leave the FOREST in your left eye and the GRAND CANYON in your right eye and ask me to prove that God heals. Why can't you see who the hypocrite is here OR did you never read the scripture about the beam in the eye?

That beam btw, is a joke compared to what you covered your own eyes with. H Y P O C R I T E  kiss
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by aletheia(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^^
The ninnyness being displayed by CE's cohorts is quite frankly astounding!
1. They claim that God Heals
2. We agree with them that God Heals.
3. They further claim that God heals through Pastor Chris
4. We say be that as it may, we will not just take your say so for it. Please provide empirical evidence, just like in Jesus' case.
5. They then begin to scream: "You don't believe that God heals"
6. We reiterate that yes, God heals but Satan also "heals." Please provide empirical evidence, just like in Jesus' case. And you have in no way demonstrated convincing proofs that God heals through their man.

Even Jesus provided proof.

ESV: Acts Chapter 1
[3] To them he presented himself alive after his suffering by many proofs, appearing to them during forty days and speaking about the kingdom of God.

So why shouldn't Chris provide proof. Oh I know "He is god" grin

P.S. I should have taken your warning concerning nopuqeater. The irony of it all is that the guy probably has doubts about his Religion, hence the zeal with which He attacks Jesus!
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by nuclearboy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^^

Your last statement is spot on. I've noticed it in that particular guy. He has to prove his loyalty to his roots by looking for loopholes. Clear indication he's afraid but desperately trying to find fault in hopes he's not offending "god". The desperation is amusing.

Funnily, its increasingly obvious with our CE brothers here too. Whist most of my "ribbing" remains just that, its so painful to them you know you hit a sore spot. I remember a former pastor of mine telling me I had that rude tendency to show people they were living inside a gutter. Apparently, they don't mind doing so as long as no one shines a flashlight on it. When you do, you are blamed (for showing them up) rather than the filth. Pastor J most of all, seems to be panicky too often. A sign that Chris also might be losing hold! smiley

Blessings, Bro!
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by fyneguy: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^^^^ Nuclearboy grin

Trust me- your empty blackmail has nothing on me.

It's now obvious your so called ''statement of Faith'' was just an escapist shot.

You did not want to get boxed lol - too bad.

Forget about whether there's healing in christ embassy or not- It's immaterial to the question I asked you.

I did not put a gun on your head when you said ''God still heals''.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by fyneguy: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^^^^ Nuclearboy  grin

Trust me- your empty blackmail has nothing on me.

It's now obvious your so called ''statement of Faith'' was just an escapist shot.

You did not want to get boxed lol - too bad.

Forget about whether there's healing in christ embassy or not- It's immaterial to the question I asked you.

I did not put a gun on your head when you said ''God still heals''.

Since you are in the business of asking for proofs (note I didnt start it), it's in order to use your standard to ascertain your claims.

And a point of correction- Sir John and Kunleoshob do not believe there's still healing today. To them, healings went with the bible days.
So next time, dont speak for others.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by fyneguy: 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2010
aletheia,

That you agree with us God still heals, is not enough. Why do you agree?

Please support your agreement with a proof. Do you know of any case of healing which informs your agreement? If so, please show us proofs.

Or do you want people to believe God still heals, just because you agree?
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^^ Of course God still heals and performs miracles too. And yes, through His "Children"!

I know I speak for both Enigma and SirJohn in this.

That will be a mistake, Let sirjohn speak for himself.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2010
@Sirjohn,
I,m waiting for your personal response.
Is there a healing anointing through Christians or ministers today
Is there a Gift of healing in the body of Christ today?
Does God still heal through men of God today?
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by nuclearboy(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2010
SirJohn:

Joagbaje,
This thread is about healing in christ embassy so dont try to rope everybody into it. your question should have been:
is there a healing anointing in christ embassy?
Gift of healing in Christ embassy today?
Does God still heal through men in Christ embassy today?

and my answer would have been an emphatic 'DONT THINK SO'
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2010
Good one, was about saying:"scroll up dude I've replied you" wink
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2010
@Nuclearboy,
You guys have asked questions and i answered. Even questions outside a thread sometimes.I didnt know youve become an advocate for MAN. Let sirjohn answer for himself.

@ Sirjohn ,
As a honest man seeking truth. You dont have to be evasive.Im waiting for your answer to these question. Its very simple.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by jookco(m): 12:56am On Jul 11, 2010
Every body and his gift from God, but healing is the Children bread, today Church is like a stadium and we have many watchers and few players, God is not a respecter or man if you can have faith as Christ Oyakhilome than you will move mountain like him, you don't grow this kind of faith by wishing it you strong faith is a product of word addiction, all you need is the light which comes through the entrance of his word and a better understanding and stop being used by the devil poster
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by aletheia(m): 1:15am On Jul 11, 2010
fyneguy:

aletheia,
That you agree with us God still heals, is not enough. Why do you agree?
Please support your agreement with a proof. Do you know of any case of healing which informs your agreement? If so, please show us proofs.
Or do you want people to believe God still heals, just because you agree?
I have posted elsewhere on the subject of Biblical healing. I will hunt down the thread and paste here for you.
You it is, who made the claim that Mr XYZ, was healed, not I. . .so provide independent verifiable proof and evidence that Mr XYZ was healed as you claim. It's as simple as that.
Go read John Chapter 9, for an example of a genuine, verifiable, healing clearly witnessed by all those present. Why do you folks shroud your "healing works" in shadow and mystery. Why all the cloak and dagger stuff. Why are you not open to independent investigation of your claims.
Is it because your mentor's M.O. is modeled after that of another charlatan - Benny Hinn:

John 3:19-21. And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their deeds were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his deeds have been carried out in God.
You CE people need to stop worshiping a man, and scurrying in dark crevices like cockroaches, that flee when the light is shined on them.
Let your pastor come out into the Light so that it may be clearly seen that his deeds have been carried out in God!
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by aletheia(m): 1:37am On Jul 11, 2010
^^^Yup. Found the thread here.
You can read my posts:
48 and
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:50am On Jul 11, 2010
@ Poster

Them neva learn work finish. Apprentice na apprentice, oga na oga. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Holy Ghost Baptism And Experience. / Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service / CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.