Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? (13900 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Enigma(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2010
Joagbaje:

@enigma

The isaiah 53 you quoted, who was it talking about? Don't do hit and run . Come and explain.
Joagbaje:

Don't tell me Altheia is Enigma.  Enigma ought to explain himself . Pls Mr Enigma I'm waiting.
Joagbaje:

Altheia what is this cover up about. I know Enigma is in there. I dey wait for am! Go call am come!
(edited)

I have no problem to answer your question; firstly, I've been out all day.  More importantly, you will have to answer my own question that you have studiously ignored so far. Here it is one more time:

. . . could you please tell us which university or institution he (Oyakhilome) got his PhD from and in which year?
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2010
@ enigma ,
Well concerning pastor chris phd . I'm not in the right place to disclose such personal information.
But what has that got to do with my question. Your secretary was busy defending and covering up for you. what an escape, I never knew you to be a coward o.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

Well concerning pastor chris phd . I'm not in the right place to disclose such personal information.

Chei! whats personal about his Phd? isnt it a shame you know so little about a man u would stick out your neck to defend?
in fact, that's an assignment for you grin grin grin grin
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Enigma(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

@ enigma ,
But what has that got to do with my question. Your secretary was busy defending and covering up for you. what an escape, I never knew you to be a coward o.

1. You are a weasel --- in that you probably know that Oyakhilome's "PhD" is fake and you are just looking for ways to avoid facing/answering the question.

OR

2. You are an ignoramus; and you do not know what a genuine PhD is; you do not know that a PhD is a matter of very public record; for instance, in some countries a PhD candidate must not only submit his thesis to his university/institution but also to the national library of the country cocerned for public record.

AND

3. If you do not know who Isaiah 53 is referring to from the Christian perspective, you are a dunce.

Here is one more chance to redeem yourself:

. . . could you please tell us which university or institution he (Oyakhilome) got his PhD from and in which year?
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2010
Enigma:

1. You are a weasel --- in that you probably know that Oyakhilome's "PhD" is fake and you are just looking for ways to avoid facing/answering the question.

OR

2. You are an ignoramus; and you do not know what a genuine PhD is; you do not know that a PhD is a matter of very public record; for instance, in some countries a PhD candidate must not only submit his thesis to his university/institution but also to the national library of the country cocerned for public record.

AND

3. If you do not know who Isaiah 53 is referring to from the Christian perspective, you are a dunce.

Here is one more chance to redeem yourself:

May God forgive your dirty heart. I'm a DuncE. Phd is fake. What is your proof. If I prove to you it's genuine won't you call it worldly? The degree was important for umbelievers like you. Are you aware pastor Chris produced a bible? And fir such bible to be authorized internationaly, one must meet some requirement? I'm a Dunce? . And other materials will be produced soon . Commentaries etc. I'm a Dunce?

Intact you deserve a slap!

GBOGA! Take that for your face!
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by aletheia(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

. . .Are you aware pastor Chris produced a bible. . .!
Priceless! wink
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by mbaemeka(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
Jesus said "i came from heaven" religous folks said "his parents live in Nazareth how can he say he came from heaven" then they called him a liar and sought even the more to kill him.

They haven't changed much today, but we know their end!
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Enigma(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

May God forgive your dirty heart. I'm a DuncE. Phd is fake. What is your proof.  If I prove to you it's genuine won't you call it worldly? The degree was important for umbelievers like you. Are you aware pastor Chris produced a bible? And fir such bible to be authorized internationaly, one must meet some requirement? I'm a Dunce? . And other materials will be produced soon . Commentaries etc. I'm a Dunce?

Intact you deserve a slap!

GBOGA! Take that for your face!

With this post you have shown by your own words that you are indeed an ignoramus and a dunce. And of course you have not denied, let alone disprove, that you are a weasel.  smiley

Yeah right, opaks Oyaks Oyakhilome "produced a bible" indeed. The ignoramus is referring to one of the cheating fads of various WoF "preachers" to make merchandise of their victims by packaging a regular Bible e.g. the KJV (especially if public domain), write a few words or "prayer points" here and there and sell to their victims. And in the case of a dunce like Joagbaje, the mugs say "oh, he is so great he has even produced a Bible". Where, when and how is such a Bible "authorized internationally"?

I will give you one more chance to redeem yourself:

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by uche13: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2010
Oh my, are these arguments still on? please lets lay it to rest cos its taking us no where but we have rather generated to name calling. pls lets respect each other in love.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2010
Enigma:

With this post you have shown by your own words that you are indeed an ignoramus and a dunce. And of course you have not denied, let alone disprove, that you are a weasel. smiley

Yeah right, opaks Oyaks Oyakhilome "produced a bible" indeed. The ignoramus is referring to one of the cheating fads of various WoF "preachers" to make merchandise of their victims by packaging a regular Bible e.g. the KJV (especially if public domain), write a few words or "prayer points" here and there and sell to their victims. And in the case of a dunce like Joagbaje, the mugs say "oh, he is so great he has even produced a Bible". Where, when and how is such a Bible "authorized internationally"?

Most bibles are in kjv. Do you want him to produce another translation? The major thing is the study materials inside. So producing a jkv is not plagiarism. We have many study bibles that are jkvs. Mr learned, Do you know what plagiarism is? It was used with permission.The major work of the bible is the middle references. And concordance with word of exhortation. In your rage and jealousy you didnt even bother to find out about it. This is just a tip of the iceberge. The phd holder will soon flood every nation with other materials .

Small people talk about successful men. Why is the phd paining you, Dont allow it to make your certificate inferior.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Enigma(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

Most bibles are in kjv. Do you want him to produce another translation? The major thing is the study materials inside. So producing a jkv is not plagiarism. We have many study bibles that are jkvs. Mr learned, Do you know what plagiarism is? It was used with permission.The major work of the bible is the middle references. And concordance with word of exhortation. In your rage and jealousy you didnt even bother to find out about it. This is just a tip of the iceberge. The phd holder will soon flood every nation with other materials .

Small people talk about successful men. Why is the phd paining you, Dont allow it to make your certificate inferior.

I will let you in on a little secret. I have acted as examiner (or a marker if that is too complicated for you) of people's PhDs. smiley I won't say beyond that about my profile to avoid boasting.

You have now shown yourself to be an untrustworthy weasel and probably a fraud whose god is his belly and who is not to be trusted.

I will give you yet one more chance to redeem yourself:

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by aletheia(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^He's not going to answer that. Not for all the "tithes" in CE.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by nuclearboy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^ and not for all the positions/spaces in Heaven. You are conversing with a decayed depraved deranged corpse.

@Enigma & Aletheia:

You guys are patient. I offer respect!
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2010
The apprentice has shown up again . Triangle of evil. grin grin
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by nuclearboy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^ @j_aguda:

when "folly" appears, truth counters it. tongue
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Enigma(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2010
Well, as was said of him the fraudulent wolf in sheep clothing that is Joagbaje has so far been unable to redeem his own integrity.

However, even as it is most desirable for a sinner to turn away from his sin, again here is one more chance for pasiiiitor Joagbaje to redeem himself:

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by mbaemeka(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2010
Logs on, sees the posts of imbroglio, nuclear toddler and atheist and logs off. shame shame shame- they have resulted into name calling. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2010
@Enigma, I hope you know Oyaks is a professor of Pneumatology. well just for your information grin grin grin
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by petres007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2010
SirJohn:

@Enigma, I hope you know Oyaks is a professor of Pneumatology. well just for your information grin grin grin

That's a joke, right?
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Enigma(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2010
petres_007:

That's a joke, right?

No joke man, the guy is a professor
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by ttalks(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2010
I'm guessing Oyaks got his PhD from where most of them get their degrees:

Oral Roberts University undecided
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Enigma(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2010
Naah, I don't think he has enough 'integrity' or 'cleverness' to go for even that! My suspicion is that it is one of those "PhDs" you can buy for about $300 or so based on your "life experience". Don't be surprised to see Joagbaje parading a "PhD" soon when he is able to raise enough money to buy one.

@Joagbaje

Here, go and get your own "PhD" too!

http://www.lorenzuniversity.com/lp/adjectives/buy.asp?source=GoogleL-US&kw=Buy%20phd&amd=1&seg=1&cagn=13&kmt=broad&gclid=CJfz5-jb_KICFeF95QodBihkjQ

http://www.universaldegrees.com/universaldegrees/offer3.asp?source=Google-US&kw=Buy%20phd&amd=1&seg=1&cagn=29&kmt=broad&gclid=CN-wmfja_KICFcl25QodoGuajg

EDIT pasiitor Joagbaje, I hope you realise how easy it is: No admission, No studies, No exams! What are you waiting for? Note that you can get yout your "PhD" in just 15 (yes, FIFTEEN) days!
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by petres007(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2010
SirJohn:

No joke man, the guy is a professor

lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked

No wonder he keeps inventing crap Jesus & the apostles didn't know  grin

too mush book grin grin
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by shinaidowu: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2010
@ enigma and aletheia
Nuclear boy said u guys r patient but in actual fact u guys r really jobless.Dont u guys have better tins to do with ur time than spent all your life running after Pastor Chris.Its idleness like this that started all this kidnapping in the eastern part of the country o. if u are really educated like you claimed, please try directing those education of yours on issues that can better the lives of nairalanders cos a beautiful mind is a terrible thing to waste.

As for the slap agbaje said take this double one GBAGBAGBAGBAGBOGBOSA.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by aletheia(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
^^^You adulterer! Why don't you crawl back under the rock you 've been hiding under. Now we see the kind of fruit of people that are comfortable with CE.

shinaidowu:

Hi folks,I really need your honest advice even though bashing me is also allowed cos i know i messed up too big time. [size=14pt]My story goes like this, i have a friend (female) we were dating even though i am married.[/size] But somewhere along the line we decided to call it quits even though we still remained as friends. . .
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by nuclearboy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2010
^^^ shocked

@Aletheia:

How dare you?

Don't you know he has given his life to pastor chris? Don't you know he's not a sinner no matter what he does? FYI, he has the spirit of chris and thus, whatever he does is not of a sin nature but of a degenerate regenerated mind.

The dude is a righteous anointed man of god. Do you not know what the Bible says - touch not my anointed etc. Better fall on your knees and do not blaspheme the spirit of chris.

Your punishment is to write "I will not blaspheme against men of chris again 2,000 times". wink
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by eyzhvntsn: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2010
aletheia:

^^^You adulterer! Why don't you crawl back under the rock you 've been hiding under. Now we see the kind of fruit of people that are comfortable with CE.

grin  grin  grin

Aletheia u r too much men!!!!! I especially like the bolded part. Hahahahahahaha
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by petres007(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2010
aletheia:

shocked shocked shocked

Kai! detective aletheia! cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

I think you consider nuclearboy's observation o! d guy cannot sin, he's given his life to pastor christ grin
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by uche13: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ha, this is not fair at all. Yes i admitted that some members of cec are not jst it but am sure udnt have any tape or book where P.chris asked people to exalt, worship or take his word more seriously than the word of God. I bet he never encourages that. Lets seperate members personality and not think that is how things operate. This peole are wat i call activity brethren grin who always want to protect the man of God. Remember that even Jesus did nt ask peter to protect him when he cut the ear of one of the soldiers. I ask that u take some time and listen to some of his tapes and see or hear things for urselves.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2010
@uche13
Can you explain to us what 'offer 7' means in Christ Embassy church?
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by ud4u: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2010
Am hearing this for the first time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service / Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) / CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.