Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) (13613 Views)

CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Please am not really religious but was raised in the Catholic Church, I even attended a seminary school for about 5 years, after my university education, I was frustrated as started following the “yahoo trend”...
Now for 7 years, I have been working but nothing to show off just sustenance and eating fee.... no house no cars nothing... now some of my friend into this same thing has told me about going to bath cele soap , one even advise to go meet Alfa or native doctor to make your clients pay forever and be subjected to you! Now my friends am staying with recently went on to Lagos to get soap and oil perfume in our names including mine, but am skeptical of using the Soap, though it’s white with honey on top and oil perfume...

Please I need your undiluted truth especially from CCC members as regards bathing soap and use of oil, what is it’s significance? Because I believe every young boy using that is just to make money!
I ask again? Does this really work? And would I have to use it forever though I wouldn’t want to be a Cele number!

Please give me your advice from experience not from what you heard!
Shalom
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by enilove(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2021
lyrical:
Please am not really religious but was raised in the Catholic Church, I even attended a seminary school for about 5 years, after my university education, I was frustrated as started following the “yahoo trend”...
Now for 7 years, I have been working but nothing to show off just sustenance and eating fee.... no house no cars nothing... now some of my friend into this same thing has told me about going to bath cele soap , one even advise to go meet Alfa or native doctor to make your clients pay forever and be subjected to you! Now my friends am staying with recently went on to Lagos to get soap and oil perfume in our names including mine, but am skeptical of using the Soap, though it’s white with honey on top and oil perfume...

Please I need your undiluted truth especially from CCC members as regards bathing soap and use of oil, what is it’s significance? Because I believe every young boy using that is just to make money!
I ask again? Does this really work? And would I have to use it forever though I wouldn’t want to be a Cele number!

Please give me your advice from experience not from what you heard!
Shalom

It does not work. In fact , it will get you into more troubles.

I am above 50 years of age , meaning I know what I am saying.

Go to MFM prayer city for 3 days fasting and prayers , you will come back to testify , in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2021
Except the devil gives you power you will not succeed in that quest.

Don't mistake me.
Look, what is the intent of the power you seek? To swindle another? God will never empower you in that direction.
In fact, I believe the difficulties you have is a result of you being FAR FROM GOD. God needs you now that mercy is still speaking.
"O Lord , I know that the way of man is not in himself; it is not in man who walks to direct his steps. O Lord , correct me, but with justice, not in Your anger, lest You bring me to NOTHING"
Jeremiah 10:23‭-‬24 MEV

Reconcile yourself to him and he will help you. Repent is the key WORD.

Still confused, contact me. Your life is precious bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Brainard22: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2021
It works

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

Go to MFM prayer city for 3 days fasting and prayers , you will come back to testify , in Jesus' name.

Thanks for contributing sir, but have you seen, observed why do such before “judging”.... I respect you but AGE doesn’t sometimes mean enlightenment.

Just like going to MFM to fast and pray for 3 days... to some people, it might not sound right. Thank you
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nemeka:
Except the devil gives you power you will not succeed in that quest.

Don't mistake me.
Look, what is the intent of the power you seek? To swindle another? God will never empower you in that direction.
In fact, I believe the difficulties you have is a result of you being FAR FROM GOD. God needs you now that mercy is still speaking.
"O Lord , I know that the way of man is not in himself; it is not in man who walks to direct his steps. O Lord , correct me, but with justice, not in Your anger, lest You bring me to NOTHING"
Jeremiah 10:23‭-‬24 MEV

Reconcile yourself to him and he will help you. Repent is the key WORD.

Still confused, contact me. Your life is precious bro

Thanks, this is a candid opinion and I would reach out to you anytime I get confused
Thank you
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brainard22:
It works

Are you a member? And how long till I stop using the soap if per adventure I go ahead with my plans!
Give me proof because I know most people intention is to make money.... so what do you mean by “it works”
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Brainard22: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
lyrical:

Are you a member? And how long till I stop using the soap if per adventure I go ahead with my plans!
Give me proof because I know most people intention is to make money.... so what do you mean by “it works”
Soap works oga, I know of a boy who made $175k in 7 days BTC o so soap works it depends on the location you went to

5 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by enilove(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2021
lyrical:

Thanks for contributing sir, but have you seen, observed why do such before “judging”.... I respect you but AGE doesn’t sometimes mean enlightenment.

Just like going to MFM to fast and pray for 3 days... to some people, it might not sound right. Thank you

I had been to CCC before and I have relatives who were born into CCC but all to no avail.

The church is not of God and what they do there is purely satanic.

As for MFM . Their ways are all Biblical . There is hadly any church members that don't go there for prayers.

To some who are not true Christians , it might not sound right to fast and pray for 3 days without food but for a true Christian who wants God to settle his case , it is the way.

Matthew 17:21 KJV
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

THIS WAS WHERE I WENT THAT SOLVED MY PROBLEMS.

JESUS IS THERE TO MEET YOU AT THE POINT OF YOUR NEED .

LASTLY , YOU MUST DECIDE TO LEAVE SIN AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR , IF YOU DON'T , IT WOULD ONLY BE A WASTED EXERCISE .

3 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by excel222(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

So you think celestial don't pray and fast also? Or Mfm dont make use of oil (anointing oil) and other spiritual items for prayer like celestial? For your own information there is one close to me, every Monday morning I usually saw the members with a bottle of water b4 and after d morning service..

3 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by excel222(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Op celestial don't practice evil but light or good, so if your intention of visiting the is of evil it will never work for you.. Never you go there..

2 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by enilove(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
excel222:
So you think celestial don't pray and fast also? Or Mfm dont make use of oil (anointing oil) and other spiritual items for prayer like celestial? For your own information there is one close to me, every Monday morning I usually saw the members with a bottle of water b4 and after d morning service..

You can pray on your water and drink, it is biblical. You can also pray on oil and handkerchief , it is Biblical.

But it not not Biblical to go barefoot when in your spiritual garment like the Oshun worshippers.

It is not Biblical to speak to a candle about your problems before handing it over to a prophet to pray for you just like the IFA priest .

It is not Biblical to call names of angels before your prayers to God.

It is not Biblical to have the photographs of Oshofa , Jesus , Mary etc in your church . It is idolatry.

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by excel222(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

I had been to CCC before and I have relatives who were born into CCC but all to no avail.

As for MFM . Their ways are all Biblical . There is hadly any church members that don't go there for prayers.

To some who are not true Christians , it might not sound right to fast and pray for 3 days without food but for a true Christian who wants God to settle his case , it is the way.

LASTLY , YOU MUST DECIDE TO LEAVE SIN AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR , IF YOU DON'T , IT WOULD ONLY BE A WASTED EXERCISE .

This is one of d biggest problem among Christianity today in Nigeria, DIVISION! some says my own is d best and others claimed it is mine.. I can see you're member of mfm and trying to win someone to church and not to Christ, to the extend you have made yourself the judge to say this is a church and this is not a church. who even make you the judge to condemn a church that preaches Christ and teaches His way? My Bible make me to understand that, anyone or institution as in church that believe and confesses Christ is of Christ! CCC is one of them, or when you're there did them taught you satanic? Some many people like you and the OP spoiling the name of the church really need to change..

4 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by excel222(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

You can pray on your water and drink, it is biblical. You can also pray on oil and handkerchief , it is Biblical.

But it not not Biblical to go barefoot when in your spiritual garment like the Oshun worshippers.

It is not Biblical to speak to a candle about your problems before handing it over to a prophet to pray for you just like the IFA priest .

It is not Biblical to call names of angels before your prayers to God.

It is not Biblical to have the photographs of Oshofa , Jesus , Mary etc in your church . It is idolatry.
If it is biblical to pray on water and handkerchief just because such items was used for spiritual purpose in the Bible don't you think or know that they are other spiritual items used inside the Bible? Candles, garment , incense, anointing oil are other spiritual items found or used inside the Bible.. If you doubt me read the Bible book of Revelation very well.. I don't have the power to condemn any church that teaches Christ, but do you know that some places today they called temple of the living God is not a church! Imagine why mfm and some other churches today doesn't have any altar?. So many Christians today think that were pastors and their wives sat is an altar.. An altar is not a mere place but a sacred place, look at the altars the Bible talks about you will know what an altars was. Like I said earlier I am not the judge..

4 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by enilove(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
excel222:
If it is biblical to pray on water and handkerchief just because such items was used for spiritual purpose in the Bible don't you think or know that they are other spiritual items used inside the Bible? Candles, garment , incense, anointing oil are other spiritual items found or used inside the Bible.. If you doubt me read the Bible book of Revelation very well.. I don't have the power to condemn any church that teaches Christ, but do you know that some places today they called temple of the living God is not a church! Imagine why mfm and some other churches today doesn't have any altar?. So many Christians today think that were pastors and their wives sat is an altar.. An altar is not a mere place but a sacred place, look at the altars the Bible talks about you will know what an altars was. Like I said earlier I am not the judge..

The temple you read in the old testaments was constructed to specifications and kept in the Holy of Holies inside the temple where a priest enters once a year with chains tied to his ankle , to draw him out should in case he falls down and die.
It is completely different from what is built by all the white garment churches in Nigeria and it can never be.

After death of Jesus on the Cross , God has destroyed the alters of old by making our bodies the temple of the Holy Ghost.

1 Corinthians 3:16 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brainard22:

Soap works oga, I know of a boy who made $175k in 7 days BTC o so soap works it depends on the location you went to

For real bro? In your field of work, have you used it? I need someone who has actually undergone the process. I can’t take what you said because you only know of “one boy “ .... how about you?
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
excel222:

Thank you for understanding my view as regards MFM, please I don’t need any church advert! Am only asking if this works and they use the psalms often which is biblical too....
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

You make this sound as if you judging a church you know no foundation of ? What satanic doctrine can you pinpoint they do?
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2021
excel222:
Op celestial don't practice evil but light or good, so if your intention of visiting the is of evil it will never work for you.. Never you go there..

Going there to ask for client to pay you endlessly, is that a good or evil intention?

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
excel222:
This is one of d biggest problem among Christianity today in Nigeria, DIVISION! some says my own is d best and others claimed it is mine.. I can see you're member of mfm and trying to win someone to church and not to Christ, to the extend you have made yourself the judge to say this is a church and this is not a church. who even make you the judge to condemn a church that preaches Christ and teaches His way? My Bible make me to understand that, anyone or institution as in church that believe and confesses Christ is of Christ! CCC is one of them, or when you're there did them taught you satanic? Some many people like you and the OP spoiling the name of the church really need to change..

Dear... please I am only here to get an insight and not spoil an church name, matter of fact I was born as a catholic but right now I can say I believe all the good aspects of any religion, I don’t take all the catholic doctrine, I only take one which favours me, so am not judging but trying to know how and what is the science behind soap and oil perfume attracting clients to pay...... understand me please, am frustrated and almost about to start using it
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

The temple you read in the old testaments was constructed to specifications and kept in the Holy of Holies inside the temple where a priest enters once a year with chains tied to his ankle , to draw him out should in case he falls down and die.
It is completely different from what is built by all the white garment churches in Nigeria and it can never be.

After death of Jesus on the Cross , God has destroyed the alters of old by making our bodies the temple of the Holy Ghost.

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Noted. Thank you
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by enilove(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by enilove(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
lyrical:

You make this sound as if you judging a church you know no foundation of ? What satanic doctrine can you pinpoint they do?

Why going barefooted when in their spiritual garments ?

Why placing the phographs of dead people in the church ?

Why calling on the names of Angels when praying ?

Are these Biblical ?

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Adekdammy: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

Why mfm? Why not any bible believing church? Promote Christ and not church sir

2 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by enilove(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Adekdammy:

Why mfm? Why not any bible believing church? Promote Christ and not church sir

I am not asking him to leave his church and cross to MFM.
The Jesus in MFM am sure of might not be in other churches.

It is God that knows where His Spirit dwells and those calling Him in truth and in Spirit.
What I know is what I will recommend.

I know Deeper Life as a good church to attend but not for deliverance.

When you attend the MFM Prayer City Deliverance programs , you will know Jesus is Lord and real .

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by naijaboy756: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

I am not asking him to leave his church and cross to MFM.
The Jesus in MFM am sure of might not be in other churches.

It is God that knows where His Spirit dwells and those calling Him in truth and in Spirit.
What I know is what I will recommend.

I know Deeper Life as a good church to attend but not for deliverance.

When you attend the MFM Prayer City Deliverance programs , you will know Jesus is Lord and real .

Ogbeni just pack well. You hear me pack well. If someone can pray with Oil and Water as you posited above, why can't they use incense and candle? Are the not all elements and the fullness of God? How is water a different item from candle?
That is the problem you Pentecostal churches have. Always quick to call other church's demonic while the real demons resides with you guys. Maybe on the judgement day, all MFM members will walk stray into heaven. Are there no thieves, prostitutes, adulterers, yahoo guys etc that attend MFM?
I know of one of your members that drink more than drunkards, a married boss in the office yet sleeps with cleaners.
I also know of one of your choir sisters that comes to collect sex and from the guys house goes to church.
It is becoming irritating the way you guys condemn white garment churches

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by naijaboy756: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
It is in RCCG a pastor,his wife and kids all in the ushering department connives to steal offering till they were caught
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by naijaboy756: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
And for you OP,

Any soap or oil that aids you defraud others is overly demonic.

Christ is never in such arrangement. It is the gift of the devil and he doesn't give free items

3 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Brainard22: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
lyrical:

For real bro? In your field of work, have you used it? I need someone who has actually undergone the process. I can’t take what you said because you only know of “one boy “ .... how about you?
No be everything be online mata send me PM

2 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by excel222(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

Jesus never destroyed the altar but rather gave us all access to the Father.. But, do you know that before the bodies of human became the temple of God the bodies of angels are already the temple of the living God? Because the same way the Spirit of God dwells of man, same way it dwell on the angels. Now if the altar is not relevant for the service of the living God as you claimed since own bodies are now the temple of God, why do the angels whose bodies are also the temple of the living God worship Him before His altar according to the last book of the Bible called revelation? If the altar Christ as truly destroyed the altar why a picture of it is been capture on the last book of the Bible..

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by enilove(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
naijaboy756:
Ogbeni just pack well. You hear me pack well. If someone can pray with Oil and Water as you posited above, why can't they use incense and candle? Are the not all elements and the fullness of God? How is water a different item from candle?
That is the problem you Pentecostal churches have. Always quick to call other church's demonic while the real demons resides with you guys. Maybe on the judgement day, all MFM members will walk stray into heaven. Are there no thieves, prostitutes, adulterers, yahoo guys etc that attend MFM?
I know of one of your members that drink more than drunkards, a married boss in the office yet sleeps with cleaners.
I also know of one of your choir sisters that comes to collect sex and from the guys house goes to church.
It is becoming irritating the way you guys condemn white garment churches

You are not wise .

The fact that there are evil men in churches does not mean God is not in that church.

Like a told the Op earlier , going to MFM for deliverance without being born again is a wasted fasting and prayer .

Next time , try and get understanding of a matter before jumping to conclusion.

Judas Iscariot was among the disciples of Jesus but that did not mean Jesus is not the way , the truth and the Life .

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by naijaboy756: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
enilove:

You are not wise .

The fact that there are evil men in churches does not mean God is not in that church.

Like a told the Op earlier , going to MFM for deliverance without being born again is a wasted fasting and prayer .

Next time , try and get understanding of a matter before jumping to conclusion.

Judas Iscariot was among the disciples of Jesus but that did not mean Jesus is not the way , the truth and the Life .

Wise man Enilove, pack well. Y'all stop condemning white garment churches. Carry your own cross. It is equally heavy. So it is not possible to go to Cele without been born again too so as not to waste his fasting and prayers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince / Summerise The Bible In One Sentence / Nigerian "Church" In UK Selling Blackcurrent And Codliver Oil As Cancer Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.