Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams (46545 Views)

Osun Tribunal : Adeleke Scored 402, 349 And Oyetola 374, 256- Forensic Report / Osun Guber: Adeleke Scored 402, 349 And Oyetola 374,256-forensic Report / Throwback: WAEC Confirms Adeleke Sat For 1981 Exams, Scored F9 In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2018
Naija done suffer, ruled by dullards & we expect positive changes... Just look at a certificate someone is proud of.. Even my first attempt at waec in ss1 is 100% better

What am i even saying, our prezident doesnt even have bread label cry

Which kind life be this embarassed

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by itchie: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2018
maasoap:

Read, u no go read, see your life! I won't help you.
Idiot, you're the one in need of help not me

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2018
adesina746:

My brother he took steps and cambridge must have confirmed because once a case is in court then it remains within the court. it was no longer brought to the public and court has settled the issue and as for the Osun guy if court also dont see anything against his level of result all well and good. But dont always let us drag Buhari into everything that is my stand.
Cambridge never confirmed it.The case was never concluded but was withdrawn from court

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by IbrahimDamola: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2018
Kingosytex:
He scored f9 in english, this means that he actually went to a sec school and sat for the wassce unlike the illiterate cattle rearer from daura who provided nepa bills and bread labels as his cert

Bread label ke... grin grin grin

Almaiga and fukafuka this guy don finish our baba buhari eh!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

No it doesn't and that is why Cambridge was specifically contacted.

you know nothing Gavelslam.Please stop exposing your ignorance ONLINE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by cdialauka: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Don't be deceived, it's a clear photo shop. The name "Mohammed Buhari" is very common in the North. It is very easy to use another "Mohammed Buhari" result as Buhari's result. The original name should be"Mohammadu Buhari" not "Mohammed Buhari". Let WAEC take an oath to swear it's Buhari's result

[quote author=Butterflyleo post=71356485][/quote]

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by hyfr(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2018
Brainardc:

Block head ......� you get bad mouth
unreason am. Na joke
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by SirToby(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2018
nnachukz:
Still better than the President who has no record of ever sitting for similar exam. He failed all his military exams hence nothing added to his name like other military generals.
What's your main concern about Osun election ? Is Biafra or death not the mantra anymore ?

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by Butterflyleo: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2018
cdialauka:
Don't be deceived, it's a clear photo shop. The name "Mohammed Buhari" is very common in the North. It is very easy to use another "Mohammed Buhari" result as Buhari's result. The original name should be"Mohammadu Buhari" not "Mohammed Buhari". Let WAEC take an oath to swear it's Buhari's result

How many times will you be told that Cambridge handled the exams and not waec.

Mohammed Buhari is not common in the north.

Mohammed is common but not Buhari.

Muhammadu is a variant of Mohammed or Muhammed. It depends on who is spelling it.
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by IbrahimDamola: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

so he actually sat for the exam

It is now obvious that that IGP and Magu is not competent and are mere foot soldiers for Buhari and APC

They cannot even conduct a sound investigation which happens to be their job undecided

Harassing innocent people upandan all to discredit the opponents

Shame on them!

Can this people now carry out their duty especially during the elections without aiding and abetting the APC

Your guess is as good as mine

Booohari is rigging the next election with his buffoons in the police and other security personnels.
He is ready to kill millions if he won't have his way to rape the economy of nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by baysol: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2018
fredd2:

https://punchng.com/waec-confirms-adeleke-sat-for-1981-exams-shows-candidate-had-f9-in-english/amp/

See Adeleke's F9 WAEC result in earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4640470/ademola-adelekes-waec-result-testimonial#up

I hope this Olodo man will not be where he does not belong because of undue overrated popularity and money. can you imagine an academic truant wanting to be governor. what an insolence, this is satanic and contemptuous as it come. Davido must employ him as his dancer instead of wasting Osun peoples time. Nonsense.
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by Peckygirl(f): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2018
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by justuschi50: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Kingosytex:
He scored f9 in english, this means that he actually went to a sec school and sat for the wassce unlike the illiterate cattle rearer from daura who provided nepa bills and bread labels as his cert
still doesn't change the fact he is a illiterate

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

How many times will you be told that Cambridge handled the exams and not waec.

Mohammed Buhari is not common in the north.

Mohammed is common but not Buhari.

Muhammadu is a variant of Mohammed or Muhammed. It depends on who is spelling it.

so Cambridge no longer confirms results?

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by Dicksonpal: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2018
elchariotlp:
We have no shame in this Country.

We can't get t a job with a 2.2 certificate but we can take leadership positions without a degree.

It's a shame
very deep!!!! they keep on saying they want 2.1 or first class. I missed a lecturing job because I had 2.2, I was not told I was incompetent, I was told it the rule.. The funniest thing is that these people don't really know examination can never be a test of intelligence, do you believe most lecturers choose whom to have certain grade levels right from 100 level first semester most times. Nevertheless this is not a reason for students to be lazy.
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by IbrahimDamola: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2018
ebenco2000:
maybe nany of you just decide to say nonsense on this platform, Buhari showed his statement of result from his secondary school and it not as bad as this Olodos own and the army has confirmed they have his waec certificate. Moreover he has gone for many courses home and abroad that are even equivalent to masters so what is the story about his waec result that you are all making noise about.

Buhari said this...army said that.

If nigerians see that his original Waec certificate which you claim exists will they all go blind?

His secondary school can release whatever statement of result but only WAEC can come and tell us if he really has WAEC certificate not the school.
If you are not dimwitted and actually went through tertiary education, you'll recall that tertiary institutions still have to write WAEC for verification of your results and ask for the originals regardless of your statement of release.

That original is what your dim-witted principal booboo the tyrant have refused to show nigerians who are his employer.

I don't really expect you to rationalize and understand my point, but there are other readers out there who are not as zombified as you are. It would be miracle if a zombie embraces common sense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by Buffalo2(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Someone whose surname starts with letter 'A', follow by 'B' falls in number 149 out of 221 candidates? Then every candidate in that school must have their names start with letter 'A' and follow by another letter A or B.
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by wisdomHonour: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2018
you are very free to win the poll by God grace...
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by DemonUnderSiege: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2018
Kingosytex:

4 Shares

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by Flagilator: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2018
Nigeria is doomed if youths can support this Adeleke man to clinch Osun gubernatorial job. Do you even sit down to foresee the tremendous damage his poor academic profile will do to education of children and people of Osun state?

This kind of person won't see anything bad in schools going on industrial actions. This type of person will pay little or no attention to the plight and welfare of teachers and lecturers.

Unless we want to continue to move in a vicious circle. You can't give what you don't have. You don't take a poisonous leaf to a purification feast. Where are the great and deep thinkers of this great nation?

Our education is suffering as schools fail too many all because lettered and well versed citizens have joined uneducated and people of low IQ to encourage mediocrity and elements who ordinarily don't have any attributes of leadership to steer the affairs in this nation.

Nigerian youths are hereby charged to put on their thinking cap and do things right. The person on whose head a coconut fruit is broken will not live to jointly eat therefrom.

Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by gabolak(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Kingosytex:

Don't know why it is so convenient and normal for people to be comparing a shameful and despicable act of parading this type of result with the case of another person without any certificate to even present.
Comparing evil with evil.
Are these the best set of people that can rule over us? Why not condemn this Adeleke with this good for nothing certificate and go for someone with brain?
Even within the fold of the PDP, is this the best candidate that they can put forward?
If we already have a bad situation at the federal level with someone that is not very articulate and unintelligently sound enough handling our affairs, must we use that as an excuse to now replicate that at the state level?
Two wrongs can not make a right.
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by kapelvej: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2018
elchariotlp:

We can't get t a job with a 2.2 certificate but we can take leadership positions without a degree.

It's a shame
and a president without even an attempt at WAEC

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by Almaiga: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Bread label ke... grin grin grin

Almaiga and fukafuka this guy don finish our baba buhari eh!

Buhari is 101% better than you and your Biafrans. He rules over you, his pythons are presently dancing in the East. He also succeeded in Killing your Dilector and his entire family yet, you guys can't do shi.t. grin

Eyah, I just dey feel sorry for Biafrans aswear. grin

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by IbrahimDamola: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2018
Almaiga:

Buhari is 101% better than you and your Biafrans. He rules over you, his pythons are presently dancing in the East. He also succeeded in Killing your Dilector and his entire family yet, you guys can't do shi.t. grin

Eyah, I just dey feel sorry for Biafrans aswear. grin

E pain my abookina friend. Boohar don throway nepa bill come dey use Bread label dey rule zombies. Kai people get bad mouth. grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by Jarus(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

are you sure you eve read the link you posted? Are you for real? How on earth is that a confirmation of Buhari's result?

The University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES), now known as Cambridge Assessment, in response to requests to authenticate a candidate’s exam certificate, today said: “We can only confirm or verify results at the direct request of or with the permission of a candidate

The question now ahould be why is candidate Buhari not writing to Cambridge to confirm the results he presented? Why did he need to hire 12 SANS? What exactly is he afraid of?

Guy, if I were in Buhari's shoes, I would also ignore.

My school has presented my statement of result, and Cambridge that issued the grades has not denied the grades, why would I pander to your petty request of requesting Cambridge to reconfirm when my school has publicly confirmed it?

WAEC presented Adeleke's certificate only after the Court ordered it to produce it, you guys could also go to court in Nigeria (or in the UK if Nigerian courts do not have the jurisdiction) and compel Cambridge to produce the result.

If you have issues with what is obvious, you need to work before you chop. You can't push me around to go to second level of proof when the first level (my school) has confirmed.

Buhari is right not to pander to the petty request of you guys.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by Henryokey1(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2018
Kingosytex:
bread label? chai this guy don kil me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by sanyajava: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2018
No wonder Nigeria remains Stagnant
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by elotajohn1(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Nwodosis:
Read more too

grin grin grin

As if the one you read it not enough
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by omokab: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2018
elchariotlp:

It's a shame
thank you for this your comment. Is like you know what I told my colleague in office today. You know the stress we passed through before gaining admission into the university and polytechnics. Thereafter one will still suffer after the admission and pay a lot with a lot of stress and money. After that, no job or job with peanut. But the one especially for the position like this case of Adeleke who will be earning millions of naira and a lot a of allowances like security vote will produce only f9 for just sitting for the examination. Worst still those that attended polytechnics will be told that they can't reach directorate cadre except if they produce additional certificate. Do you think we a reasonable constitution or what.
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2018
elchariotlp:

It's a shame
Thank you brother.

I am crying for the comments I am seeing on this thread.

Can someone with such result be employed? If no, why should he be a leader?

I'm ashamed of the supporters of Buhari and this Adeleke.

Most youths in this country are the problem and not the leaders.

Shame on y'all defending this man and those defending Buhari.

Brain dead followers.
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by Cajal(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kingosytex:
.....people exposed their ignorance the more they think they are wise
How can u say someone that has risen to the highest level in the military is illiterate... MAJOR GENERAL?...am not sure u are literate sir.am sorry for that
go and read about a major general..pls
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by JamesTPhillips: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.