Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams (46564 Views)

Osun Tribunal : Adeleke Scored 402, 349 And Oyetola 374, 256- Forensic Report / Osun Guber: Adeleke Scored 402, 349 And Oyetola 374,256-forensic Report / Throwback: WAEC Confirms Adeleke Sat For 1981 Exams, Scored F9 In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by tinubuUGLYwella: 1:30am On Sep 23, 2018
SirToby:

You need to first tell your idiotic peeps to leave us out of their biafra campaign!! You can't be insulting our tribe in the name of your foolish agitation and expect us not to respond. Use your common sense naw, you can't threaten to kill us all and expect us to clap for you. The other time it was brain-dead Emeka Powerful criticizing FG for honouring MKO and even advised the Yorubas to reject it. You people should mind your damn business and focus on your failed project. Nonesense.
Oh my God who the hell is this Afonjas chameleon again? have you started!!
I reveal tinubu's greed and roguery, you say face your Biafra, i face my Biafra you say we are threatening you haba, are you sure you are not mad? My friend i have played with you enough, i hereby warn you sternly to henceforth desist from any IPOB and BIAFRA issue, you and your brothers.. What we do with our failed project is non of our business. I wont warn you again!!. Bastard!!
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by SirToby(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Oh my God who the hell is this Afonjas chameleon again? have you started!!
I reveal tinubu's greed and roguery, you say face your Biafra, i face my Biafra you say we are threatening you haba, are you sure you are not mad? My friend i have played with you enough, i hereby warn you sternly to henceforth desist from any IPOB and BIAFRA issue, you and your brothers.. What we do with our failed project is non of our business. I wont warn you again!!. Bastard!!
Now it's so glaring you are mentally deranged and your head is not correct. You have no business with Tinunbu and his gimmicks if you are so passionate about your biafra. Channel your fading and dying energy to Biafra instead of using it to pok nose on SW affiars. And damn you, who are you warning. ? First go and warn your imbecilic father and adulterous-stinking mother that belched a numbskull and lobotomy patient like you into this world. Nonesense! Keep crying on Nairaland like a wounded lion.
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by tinubuUGLYwella: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
SirToby:

Now it's so glaring you are mentally deranged and your head is not correct. You have no business with Tinunbu and his gimmicks if you are so passionate about your biafra. Channel your fading and dying energy to Biafra instead of using it to pok nose on SW affiars. And damn you, who are you warning. ? First go and warn your imbecilic father and adulterous-stinking mother that belched a numbskull and lobotomy patient like you into this world. Nonesense! Keep crying on Nairaland like a wounded lion.
Shut up you little bastard. Fools like you will always look for whom to tell to mind their business but will be the first to interfere in other people's business. Asslicker i hope you will desist from anything IPOB and BIAFRA in like manner but no you wont, once your crime oriented Tinubu is mentioned you start crying like an autistic baby, fucck you!!. If i'm not Nigerian and should not meddle in SW affairs, are you Biafran? why do you meddle in Biafra affairs you cursed swine.
Your mother was picked from the septic tank and raised in a bar thats why she was able to raised someone as useless and brainless as you. Be warned you cursed tout!!
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by fredd2: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2018
who's fault was that
Re: WAEC: Ademola Adeleke Scored F9 In English, Missed The Rest Of The Exams by tinubuUGLYwella: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
SirToby:

again Bleep u. BIAFRA supersede your entire SW oduduwa poo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos) / Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video) / fghj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.