Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Friend Is A Shy Person And He Cannot Confront A Gurl Help Him Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is A Shy Person And He Cannot Confront A Gurl Help Him Out (1185 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is A Shy Person And He Cannot Confront A Gurl Help Him Out by adatkeg(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2007
help him how and he need a date
Re: My Friend Is A Shy Person And He Cannot Confront A Gurl Help Him Out by iice(f): 4:26am On Apr 05, 2007
work on his self-esteem, on the value of his person.
Re: My Friend Is A Shy Person And He Cannot Confront A Gurl Help Him Out by cuteass1(f): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2007
Yea iice is right

He himself has to save his ^ss, it has to come from within. He has to overcome it by knowing that his inner self tells on his person and it might prevent him from having a healthy social life. He should try and get out more, socialize, and mingle with people cheesy . He should face his fear eye to eye, and try to beat it

he has to work on his self-esteem and self-confidence because no other person can carry the cross for him even if they wanted to. And when you lack those two qualities, believe me it shows wink

what you as a friend can do for himis to throw in lifting and encouraging words from time to time. No girl likes a guy that can't stand up for himself and you should tell him it shouldn't be in a guy's character to be so shyy like he is sad
Re: My Friend Is A Shy Person And He Cannot Confront A Gurl Help Him Out by OmoEko1(f): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2007
What he needs is smoke some tree and the shyness will disappear undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Is A Shy Person And He Cannot Confront A Gurl Help Him Out by CrazyMan(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2007
What's the shyness all about?

Isn't he going to marry a woman?
Re: My Friend Is A Shy Person And He Cannot Confront A Gurl Help Him Out by kmohawk: 12:00am On Apr 09, 2007
i good way is to get him layed, im available, if he hot, dick is longer then 8in, o and im cheap possibly free if hes hot, lol , just joking, find him a shy girl
Re: My Friend Is A Shy Person And He Cannot Confront A Gurl Help Him Out by Busta(f): 2:29am On Apr 09, 2007
@topic,
u sure its ur friend? is he that ugly?

well, he needs to suck it up and over come his fears.
they ain't gonna eat him, gotta be a yes or a no.
Re: My Friend Is A Shy Person And He Cannot Confront A Gurl Help Him Out by star01(m): 2:45am On Apr 09, 2007
Busta:

@topic,
u sure its your friend? is he that ugly?

well, he needs to suck it up and over come his fears.
they ain't going to eat him, gotta be a yes or a no.

does ugliness count in askin a gal outu own ni agba ra oooooo
Re: My Friend Is A Shy Person And He Cannot Confront A Gurl Help Him Out by Seun(m): 5:07am On Apr 09, 2007
What is motivating your friend to want to ask out a girl? Is he about to get married or something?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Having Feelings For Her But She Said No / When U Are Lonely. / Dating Tips For Guys And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.