Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,452 members, 7,958,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (83304 Views)

#EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by anslem2: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2018
hmmmmm.....................i just siddon dey look
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Quidquopro: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Realdeals:
If Tinubu backed down, I don't see other APC chieftain in the state doing same. They may look into his eyes this time around.

Forget. Tinubu is the 'other APC chieftain in the state'.
They may grumble. But they will have to submit to federal choice.
That's the disadvantage of federal politics.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Talknochip(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Smh
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Quidquopro: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2018
Drakkernoir:
They should make up already and let's face more important issues joor

I'm sure Ambode is gonna sign some serious documents which in turn will make him a lame duck

Errand boy undecided undecided

All hail the JAGAGBAN of our time.

Stop consoling yourself.
The matter is beyond Tinubu and he knows it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Ballmer: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin is tinubu that foolish to think the northt would handover power to him come 2023, even if APC wins next year??

How they hail am as the best politician they baffle me, he seems too dull for me

Now Ambode go sign fresh contract grin fart coward

Hatefilled bigoted Igbo always having trash to say

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by IamHansomE: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2018
I wish to see the video of him crying.. .

He's the architect of this country's downfall

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by biggy26: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2018
Rilwayne001:

If they don't handover to him, who would they hand it over to? Nnamdi Kanu or you?

Too dull for you? He was the brain behind GEJ defeat in the South West, you know? Is there any other influential politician as him in South West? Really you still think he's dull?
Most likely, you're the dull one here.

Kee yourself tongue
Guy, calm down. As funny as it may sound, gej did very well in south west and Lagos precisely, unlike what people thought. What does that tell you, it shows Lagos represents all of Nigeria, and I personally know strong Yoruba guys that still support him today even in Lagos. so pocket your tribal card.

secondly, go check the margin between Jimi agbaje and ambode in 2015, very slim margin, and of course everyone knows the election here was rigged, even with ice cream apart from inec Lagos. It tells you that without rigging and even with rigging, Lagos can be taking away from your political Lord. Watch d future!

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Tareq1105: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2018
Drakkernoir:
They should make up already and let's face more important issues joor

I'm sure Ambode is gonna sign some serious documents which in turn will make him a lame duck

Errand boy undecided undecided

All hail the JAGAGBAN of our time.

Ambode too should not destroy the ladder and structures of his leaders.

It's not about money, it's about loyalty and loyalty is the passport for trust and peaceful governance.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Quidquopro: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2018
At the meeting with Buhari and the APC governors, sources said Kebbi State Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu led the plea with Tinubu. “It is not in the culture of Hausa people to prostrate. What we normally do is express respect to our elders or leaders by saying Ranka Dade. But today, I am going to break that protocol,” he reportedly said, and prostrated.

Unable to hold his emotions, the national leader burst into tears, at which point, Buhari stood up, moved closer to Tinubu, and implored him to give Ambode a second chance.Consequently, Tinubu called for a meeting of the Governors Advisory Council (GAC) to hold yesterday, the outcome of which would determine the incumbent’s fate.

This brought me to tears.
Quite emotional.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Sarkin: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin is tinubu that foolish to think the northt would handover power to him come 2023, even if APC wins next year??

How they hail am as the best politician they baffle me, he seems too dull for me

pained ipob hooligan... Sorry o
I feel your pain
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by FitnessAndGoodL: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2018
cool
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2018
And some still believe the get your PVC
Nigeria is a joke
A very sad joke
Ambode is not being denied re-election based on poor performance or mass rejection but by some few party elements whose ego has been bruised
This is not democracy my people
I am tired
It gets worse with this crop of leaders we have now. I wonder who we offended

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by juok: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2018
should Tinubu agree to this ,he's gone politically in Lagos. case study obj and atiku
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Shikena(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2018
Sarkin:
pained ipob hooligan... Sorry o
I feel your pain
Leave him. Those political illiterates simply don't know how to keep quiet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by akiOYIBO: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2018
In Anambra State Peter Obi was our saviour and is still our hero. But we said no, you must allow Willie Obiano to start from where you stopped. Tinubu has not and I doubt he will ever attain half of Peter Obi's legacy in Anambra, yet the people of Anambra denounced what they see as political slavery from PDP. It is just sad that not a single entity in yorubaland could be as politically civiised as the Igbo who against all odds wants poliical freedom from its leaders, wants a better future and the greenest pasture. You see it is very clear why the average Igbo man does not want to be part of this wretchedness called Ngeria.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by JuanDeDios: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2018
globemoney:
Tinubu must be crying at what his alliance with APC has caused him. His decision is now being contested by a president, governors and party. Too bad.

All igbos need to stop supporting Ambode the Akure man who is the most tribalistic Governor to govern Lagos state. Ambode is the most anti-Igbo Lagos governor, he does not deserve another term, he needs to go!
So how is Mr Ambode tribalist? I'm curious.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by CocoaOla: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2018
SLAVELAND THAT BELONG TO ONE PERSON ONLY
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Bastonworld(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2018
teekay213:
How will someone be in control of a state as big as Lagos for 20 years?

Even other States in the country has had a change of power since 1999

And mind you Lagos is a multi ethnicultural state, they is no tribe in this country that you will not find in Lagos.

So how come this landlord has been able to capture Lagos to be his property for so long?

Later they will say "eko o gba gbere" Lagos doesn't take rubbish.

U na don take this o

go and read 48 Laws of Power
u will understand more
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by akiOYIBO: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Why are awusa-fulani and Yoruba Nigerians always comfortable lieing in the mud?
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by colestephan86: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2018
dre11:

Hope rises for Ambode as Tinubu mulls pardon

• Sanwo-Olu says no stepping down

• Agbaje returns to guber race in PDP

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/hope-rises-for-ambode-as-tinubu-mulls-pardon/

I just want that stupid agbaya called K1 the ultimate , eat his words back like a dog.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by edibobo: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Useless set of Idiots ruling this Country as their empire
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
If he does not give Ambode second term he is finished and if he gives him second term he is also finished , infact no matter which way it goes Tinubu hold over Lagos is coming to it's end
The dynamics of Lagos politics is complicated my brother, Ambode knows this and he is carefully clinging on hope.

Tinubu is not the main problem but the grassroot mobilizers whose businesses have been crippled by Ambode.

Tinubu is only their conduit pipe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by GSA01: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Tinubu crying because of Ambode?? This reportage is very weird, Well, Tinubu and Ambode will always settle for the interest of APC in Lagos state, Though Tinubu Political structure in Lagos is well over all the 57 LCDA, And APC needs that structure for the state election and presidential election..
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Ellapana: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2018
Group Sues Saraki, Akpabio, Others Over Defection
FULL DETAILS https://newsdey.com/2018/09/group-sues-saraki-akpabio-others-over-defection/
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by wink2015(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2018
We are already in Tinubu Political last days as far as Lagos state politics is concerned.

Tinubu fought politically with Chief John Odigie Oyegun and now with governor Ambode.

Oshiomole is just hiding in the corner like a snake in the green grass watching the antics of Tinubu.

President Muhammadu Buhari is only fighting for a second term tenure of which he needs the massive votes Lagos state gave to him in 2015.

President Buhari is not too keen about Tinubu and Ambode friction but only as far as it concerns his own victory and political survival at the presidency come 2019. President Buhari badly want Lagos electorate to vote for him to become President and after that he turn his attention to his own northern people whom he had appointed to all the juicy federal positions.

Now that Tinubu is at a cross road with his political god son Ambode.

The centre can not hold anymore and things are falling apart!

If care is not taken Labour Party or PDP may secure the vote of Lagos state defeating the troubled APC leadership.

It is just a matter of time.

Lagos state electorate can not endure all this BROUHAHA! any further.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by sexiestharam(f): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2018
This report sounds silly. Tinubu cry? For what? Our newspaper publications are now looking like blogs with all kinds of funny assumptions.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by atobs4real(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2018
Elayna:
The empire called tinubu is about to fall
Ambode is a curse to Lagos state. He refused to pay for the group life insurance for all Lagos state staff since over 2years now. Many things went wrong. People are dying and they are not covered.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by dederocs(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2018
Get in line, or be made irrelevant... none is indispensable.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Truckpusher(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

grin grin
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Printerscanner: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2018
Elayna:
The empire called tinubu is about to fall

Yes, he is going to fall on you while you are nakked. Nine months after, we go celebrate. Obasanjo, Atiku, Goatluck, ex-convict Bode George, Musiliu Obanikoro, Olu Falae, Afenifere all took on Tinubu, they all failed. Is it this fat nincompoop called Ambode that will now look at Tinubu in the face? .

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by farem: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

It baffles every intelligent Nairalander that this is all you can come up with in regards to what is written by the Op
Completely off Point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / Unclad Girls In Lekki: LASAA Suspends Firm's Licence Over Indecent Advertisement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.