Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (82941 Views)

#EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
grin grin
You no see what APC reduced this country to...
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by chiefolododo(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Shut up! Igbos own Lagos!
haa!

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by meetgaya: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Lagos and all its elites , their destiny is in one man chei. that cannot be possible in my state Adamawa. Never! God forbid!
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by CaptainFM1: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin is tinubu that foolish to think the northt would handover power to him come 2023, even if APC wins next year??

How they hail am as the best politician they baffle me, he seems too dull for me

Now Ambode go sign fresh contract grin fart coward

He single handedly recapture the SW back with his AC in 2007 when OBJ/PDP stole other states in 2003. He used the resources of Lagos to install his loyalist in other SW states.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by ijustdey: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
it seems there isn't a big news that can come put of Lagos state that doesn't involve Tinubu

he has turned himself to the landlord Gustavo of Lagos state
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by NwaGodl1000(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
The beginning of Tinubu down fall
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by miqos03: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hopebringer:
Tears that they are making him not have his way

Because Ambode knows he isn't coming back after this..

So now it's time to revenge on tinubu. Asiwaju played his hand but lost

grin
he can still be impeached in his second term
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Charly68: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
May God forgive us for batching Baba jagaban over his feud with his son,Ambode..he brought him to limelight before we knew him& he must have felt so bad for his deliberate errors in the Govt house.. He kept silent all along waiting for the right time to stop his arrogance.. Unmmn mind of the elders are always very deep.. For him to have shedd tears showed how deep he felt the pain of reversing his decision.. Thank God for APC party leaders intervention on the matter. Indeed Ambode is a worthy Ambassador to the party in Nigeria.. His political father knows but want to teach him a very terrible lesson. Let's hope the man will learn his lesson from this matter
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by wisdomHonour: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
then why can't him joined PDP
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by wisdomHonour: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] ;Dthen why can't him joined PDP
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by ajl: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
I am Lagos born and bred. We are praying and hoping he would not accept the several entreaties. Is he even sure say him go live reach February 2019. His fangs on Lagos is about to be butchered.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Quidquopro: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Printerscanner:

Yes, he is going to fall on you while you are nakked. Nine months after, we go celebrate. Obasanjo, Atiku, Goatluck, ex-convict Bode George, Musiliu Obanikoro, Olu Falae, Afenifere all took on Tinubu, they all failed. Is it this fat nincompoop called Ambode that will now look at Tinubu in the face? .

Ambode may be the first sitting governor to work against Tinubu with solid support from the centre.
Let's see how that pans out.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by pacificom: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
dre11:

Hope rises for Ambode as Tinubu mulls pardon

• Sanwo-Olu says no stepping down

• Agbaje returns to guber race in PDP

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/hope-rises-for-ambode-as-tinubu-mulls-pardon/

Must you kiss ass before we can win an election in a country of over 150million population.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by capitalzero: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
well, tinubu should know that buhari will reduce his influence in South west by 2023. north will not 'handover' nigeria to tinubu by 2023.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Modarun(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
i dnt believe Tinubu cried anything, if he did it was out of the fact he knew he has no choice but to support the governor. it was obvious the president and rhe party will go agaonst him if he refused, problem is on his own part he knows that Ambode would work against him in 2023, And many of those in the room will not want him as president. Tonubus best bet is to remove ambode and replace hom with a teue staunch supporter so thatvLagos will firmly be a bargaining chip come 2023.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by catalan15(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
If he does not give Ambode second term he is finished and if he gives him second term he is also finished , infact no matter which way it goes Tinubu hold over Lagos is coming to it's end
......funny you...

1 Like

Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Babaj02: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rextayne:
Crocodile tears grin
Tinubu didn't cry because he is weak, but cried because he has been strong for too long. #[b][/b]JAGABAN
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by zoedew: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Rilwayne001:

If they don't handover to him, who would they hand it over to? Nnamdi Kanu or you?

Too dull for you? He was the brain behind GEJ defeat in the South West, you know? Is there any other influential politician as him in South West? Really you still think he's dull?
Most likely, you're the dull one here.

Kee yourself tongue

Ex-Gov. Kalu just might get the Presidency after Buhari’s second term. He has free and unfettered access to The Who’s who up North. Any day the SE will support him given that it’s about The Presidency! The SS will not abandon him either as Igbere is kith somewhat. The SW might be his problem considering his spat with Obasanjo. The EFFC wants him though!!
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Tunedey0001(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
globemoney:
Tinubu must be crying at what his alliance with APC has caused him. His decision is now being contested by a president, governors and party. Too bad.

All igbos need to stop supporting Ambode the Akure man who is the most tribalistic Governor to govern Lagos state. Ambode is the most anti-Igbo Lagos governor, he does not deserve another term, he needs to go!
Ilaje not akure...
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Calers: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
God bless Buhari sai maigaskiya till 2023
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Kayharry(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Jagaban was begging for Ambode and people said no, they were shouting at Jagaban "No Imposition No Imposition". O d'oju e. E don reach the eye. I don't envy Jagaban.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by kayusely70(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
Getting more and more interesting
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Oskydaniellyyy: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:

How did igbo own lagos, what are you people saying .
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by fortunechy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
No picture....no news.... Fake, made in China
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by kernel001: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin is tinubu that foolish to think the northt would handover power to him come 2023, even if APC wins next year??

How they hail am as the best politician they baffle me, he seems too dull for me

He's not a coward, in fact by standing against his order in the first place was bravery.
At this point when he has nothing to loose, he will deal with this man.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by kernel001: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Drakkernoir:
They should make up already and let's face more important issues joor

I'm sure Ambode is gonna sign some serious documents which in turn will make him a lame duck

Errand boy undecided undecided

All hail the JAGAGBAN of our time.

All hail a criminal, tomorrow you ask for the head of Saraki, hypocrites.
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by KMDM(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:

Lagos na your father land, omi eko lo si ma gbe gbogbo eyin atohunrinwa lo, no be na fact I talk ooo
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Myself2(m): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
Drakkernoir:
They should make up already and let's face more important issues joor

I'm sure Ambode is gonna sign some serious documents which in turn will make him a lame duck

Errand boy undecided undecided

All hail the JAGAGBAN of our time.

Then you dont know Ambode,,,you dont think he signed ''serious documents" back in 2014 to secure the support of Tinubu against the 11 other aspirants some of whom were backed by Fashola ?? How well did he honour those agreements.
I know Ambode well enough, he will make all manner of promises to those people,but he will refuse to be pocketed, if that means breaking those promises,then Akinwunmi Ambode will break those promises.Take it to the bank.
I'm happy that his matter made Tinubu shed tears, by the time Ambode is through with him in 2023,he will have a heart attack
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Roger3D(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
globemoney:
Tinubu must be crying at what his alliance with APC has caused him. His decision is now being contested by a president, governors and party. Too bad.

All igbos need to stop supporting Ambode the Akure man who is the most tribalistic Governor to govern Lagos state. Ambode is the most anti-Igbo Lagos governor, he does not deserve another term, he needs to go!
Is Lagos an ibo state? It's you ibos who need to pack and leave
Re: Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian by Zaikon(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

See this guy I believe if you meet the man called Tinubu u will change your mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). / “why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.