Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month (3057 Views)

Cc: Secondary School Girls Are Hot ( My Response To An O.P On Nairaland) / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / This White Young Handsome Guy Next Door Told Me Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2022
Folks make Una come in o.
I have been talking with this girl for some months now. She keep on begging me that we should date. Forget to brag, me Faber, am damn handsome and aslo living big.

Now we started o. I don bleep her like three times. Last month I dusted my old Facebook account with different name and different friends and sent her friend request. She accepted and dropped her WhatsApp number.
She is now telling me she will come next month June and will give it to me when she comes. Not knowing that am the one she is chatting grin grin

She even put for the Voice note, "any style you want o"

Abeg na who swear for Nigerian girls head.

5 Likes

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:24pm On May 31, 2022
Hmm..stop wh**ring around.. shocked grin
Faber pls let me see those cute picture of yours.. grin

You mean she agreed to come over to ya place after disguising as a different person..did she not request for a picture of yaself?

1 Like

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Hmm..stop wh**ring around.. shocked grin
Faber pls let me see those cute picture of yours.. grin

You mean she agreed to come over to ya place after disguising as a different person..did she not request for a picture of yaself?

I sent her different pics, the Facebook account I used na different person all together. I bought it from one of my friends last year. I still upload some of the guys pics on the Facebook
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2022
Faber:
I have been talking with this girl for some months now. She keep on begging me that we should date. Forget to brag, me Faber is damn handsome and aslo living big.

Now we started o. I don bleep her like three times. Last month I dusted my old Facebook account with different name and different friends and sent her friend request. She accepted and dropped her WhatsApp number.
She is now telling me she will come next month June and will give it to me when she comes. Not knowing that am the one she is chatting grin grin

you sir are dating an olosho....just take your share and let the olosho cunt-e-new her useless life!!!

similar shiit happened to me once, and here is how you can see her level of madness. make sure you have a "special" date with her on the same day as she is suppose to see the "other" dude, and see how she will handle it.

2 Likes

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2022
See screenshots o...no be say na lie I dey lie

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Ballzproblemm: 3:35pm On May 31, 2022
Faber:
I have been talking with this girl for some months now. She keep on begging me that we should date. Forget to brag, me Faber is damn handsome and aslo living big.

when I say then cheap some , bitter folks go attack,cheesy, they're easily moved by simple things grin
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2022
See where she promised me sex grin grin
I don catch the idiat!

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by ImaIma1(f): 3:38pm On May 31, 2022
Another female bashing set up. Nothing new here.

The script will be cool for Nollywood though.
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:49pm On May 31, 2022
Faber:

I sent her different pics, the Facebook account I used na different person all together. I bought it from one of my friends last year. I still upload some of the guys pics on the Facebook
Hmm..that's weird.. grin
Well what do you wanna do about her tho? grin
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hmm..that's weird.. grin
Well what do you wanna do about her tho? grin

See Faber pics below o. This babe look me finish want go cheat on me by next month. I told her I no dey trust woman , say I no dey do relationship self, she said all women are not like that.

I go keep calm na. Untill next month when she go want go meet the girl. I go show face for the location, give her better shock come japa

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:10pm On May 31, 2022
Faber:

See Faber pics below o. This babe look me finish want go cheat on me by next month. I told her I no dey trust woman , say I no dey do relationship self, she said all women are not like that.

I go keep calm na. Untill next month when she go want go meet the girl. I go show face for the location, give her better shock come japa
Hmm.. grin
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by headbasher96(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2022
Young man dont be stingy with the ball pass it to the next player

1 Like

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by KingDash: 4:13pm On May 31, 2022
See the dead android wey you Dey use sef..
Faber:
See screenshots o...no be say na lie I dey lie
this guy na liar
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 31, 2022
online pic bro (stop fake life) the guy in the pic holds an iphone where did you get yours

1 Like

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2022
KingDash:
See the dead android wey you Dey use sef.. this guy na liar

Guy na saw dust dey your head. You no see where I said I created new whatsApp for her. I used this android in chatting her. I created new whatsApp for her with a different line and it's in this phone, both the new Facebook are in this phone.

My main line is in the other phone. I get like 10 SIM cards and over 3 phones. Abeg go and sit down.
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by KingDash: 4:29pm On May 31, 2022
Fake life
Faber:

Guy na saw dust dey your head. You no see where I said I created new whatsApp for her. I used this android in chatting her. I created new whatsApp for her with a different line and it's in this phone, both the new Facebook are in this phone.

My main line is in the other phone. I get like 10 SIM cards and over 3 phones. Abeg go and sit down.
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2022
Ferrytech:
online pic bro (stop fake life) the guy in the pic holds an iphone where did you get yours
My pics don turn to the guy, okay na. Haters are welcomed. But that's not the issue.
The issue is that I caught a girl trying to deceive me. I posted my pics here cos FERNANDEZISBACK asked me to. I don't post my pics here.

I used the android phone to create a new WhatsApp, does iPhone surpport 2 SIM cards

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:33pm On May 31, 2022
Faber:

My pics don turn to the guy, okay na. Haters are welcomed. But that's not the issue.
The issue is that I caught a girl trying to deceive me. I posted my pics here cos FERNANDEZISBACK asked me to. I don't post my pics here.

I used the android phone to create a new WhatsApp, does iPhone surpport 2 SIM cards
It's ok if you say that's yourself..dont the Lil boy get on your nerves.. grin
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Jmichael1(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2022
U taught goodharddick and savedday were lying wen they told u dat all nigeria girls are useless....

1 Like

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
KingDash:
Fake life
I no get time for gays. What do you do for a living if not gay. Your ass hole don wide from steady drilling carry your bitterness go meet your village people

1 Like

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 4:41pm On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's ok if you say that's yourself..dont the Lil boy get on your nerves.. grin
I have been on Nairaland since 2015, no room for fake life. I have never uploaded my pics here for security reasons because am one of those that cause trouble here. I chop ban almost every week. I have an outstanding ban till 2036 can you imagine.
But for a gay to come here and worry me, na me scatter his ass hole, see me see wahala o

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Boogyman557: 4:47pm On May 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool NaSo the MATAYANCE be ooo..

Trust any girl at ur own risk..

I only trust in my WEED and KALA!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Mcslize: 4:48pm On May 31, 2022
Faber:

I hope you won't disclose your finding to her. If I were to be you, I won't disclose any shit. But I won't spend a dime on her for the rest of her stay with me.

No more preferential treatment. But I will still act all is cool between us. She will practically be the one to invest in the relationship. When she is tired she can leave by herself.

If you know you know.
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2022
Mcslize:

I hope you won't disclose your finding to her. If I were to be you, I won't disclose any shit. But I won't spend a dime on her for the rest of her stay with me.

No more preferential treatment. But I will still act all is cool between us. She will practically be the one to invest in the relationship. When she is tired she can leave by herself.

If you know you know.

I will follow this your advice squarely. Thanks
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Mcslize: 5:16pm On May 31, 2022
Faber:

I will follow this your advice squarely. Thanks

Yeah that's the best thing to do. Don't waste your time going to meet her on that day to show her proofs. Collect as much points as you want to collect but in all, no more girlfriend treatment or spending on her.

Always use CD with her henceforth if you ain't using before. No more spending on her. Let her do the whole loving you. Don't give her that girlfriend treatment any more as she isn't loyal.

Allow her to leave by herself. I don't leave girls, I make them leave me once I discover some disloyalties. So they won't blame me I broke their hearts.

1 Like

Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Emma2Seconds: 5:27pm On May 31, 2022
The Beautiful ones are not yet born. Know it and know peace okay .All Women Are the same
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2022
Mcslize:

Yeah that's the best thing to do. Don't waste your time going to meet her on that day to show her proofs. Collect as much points as you want to collect but in all, no more girlfriend treatment or spending on her.

Always use CD with her henceforth if you ain't using before. No more spending on her. Let her do the whole loving you. Don't give her that girlfriend treatment any more as she isn't loyal.

Allow her to leave by herself. I don't leave girls, I make them leave me once I discover some disloyalties. So they won't blame me I broke their hearts.

@the bolded I no dey use am play o. So that no unwanted pregnancy, they fit tire another person belle for your head
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 31, 2022
So Faber you wan tell me say you go still show up as the new guy, nawaoo no try am u wan cast?
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by Faber(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2022
bukky1994:
So Faber you wan tell me say you go still show up as the new guy, nawaoo no try am u wan cast?

Abi, but seriously I just dey vex inside me as she dey call the other guy(me) Baby for my hidden identity chats. I come be like what about thousands of other guys I don't know.

Abeg I don ask am again , who swear for Nigerian girls , so las las na Olosho dem all of us go marry cry cry
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by GOFRONT(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2022
Chaii....Where is Lord Mosdii. God go bless yiou wherever you are
Re: As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month by OsilaGama(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2022
ohboy.. if na me b u,i for allow her come visit me
she go be like God.!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Records Herself Removing Underwear After Being Dumped By Boyfriend, Vows To / Please I Need Advice From People In Abuja. Am Depressed! ??? / Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.