Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? (13297 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by hoodboi(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2007
what kind of business can one start wit zero capital or with little capital.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by Seun(m): 2:29am On Apr 10, 2007
If you lack financial capital, you must capitalise on your intellectual capital. What specific skills do you have? wink
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by ajayi1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2007
Your massage looks some how. What is your skill as seun said. If you have a good skill with good creative idea you can make it.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by hoodboi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2007
i can do almost anything i set my mind on, i am good with computers, a wonderfull actor, rapper/lyricist, i am creative with adverts too and movie stories, poems,soccer, articles and a lot of other things.most of what i can do need capital to start, i am thinking of the catfish biz, i could raise funds to get d fishes and stuff but i do not hav enough to get a land or a place to put d funds.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by topojons(m): 8:46am On Apr 18, 2007
starting a business does not really deals with capital but don't get me wrong that is one of the factors, It deals with what u know you are best in doing and it also really deals with your intellectual skills and ability to sustain the business in a very good location.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by IboMan1(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2007
@topojons
Like the spirit but dont let EFCC catch u
Just kidding man .

will send u a mail later
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by knotty(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2007
start an airline business. london to abuja
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by ohla(f): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2007
smiley,there are a lot of things you can do,depending on wat skills you have,for me i tink you sud do some thing you have a flare for, and enjoy doing,that way when thing s get though you hang in there cause you really enjoy wat're doing,the opportunities are limitless.jst av a business plan,a good one little cash,and big ideals.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by ckenneths(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2007
There are still better ways, build a standard stadium and import Kaka, Dinho, Essien, Drogba, Henry, and C ronaldo to come and play in our cherished local league.

Tha billions you will rake in from ticket sales will numb your mind !
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by lioness(f): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2007
buying and selling grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by Ikomi(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2007
I think ur question is irrelevant in this case. As it will still come back to you. As it all depends on wat u can do, not mainly wat u enjoy doing (As wat u enjoy doing might not be wat ur environment require or want at the time). Secondly wat does pple in ur environment require or need (At that point u are taking a realistic view). Thirdly how much do u need (for u must know wat a good starndard for ur businnes should be like. Even though you might not have all the money to put it up to this starndard initially, it will give u a view of wat u should be working towards). Fourtly how much do u have (Then u either start considering how u can get the balance - which might not be very easy -  or make ur budget according to wat u have). Immediately u have carried out this rigourous works u would surely know wat business to do with little capital. And aftre tht ur next question which will come back to u still is how to start. (In terms of location, working hours, discipline and customer relations). Take ur own bull by the horn man.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by opuro(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2007
hoodboi ur tallent too much u say u fit do dis and dat are u sure no be say u wan begin beg 4 moni? if no be so then who no no say u fit start to fry akara wit small moni. Later u fit expand the buisness like that naija man in Australia wey NTA show us sometimes ago grin grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by natur(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2007
@opuro, thumbs up boi -- or maybe, man.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by topojons(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2007
What really interest me in ladies is that, they are always interested in buying and selling.
This is advance stuff not buying and selling,
Buy three cups of garri for 120 naira and sell each cup for 50 naira, interest of 30 naira - tax-stress,

We need some business men in this forum to advice people.
I don't work but am earning my money.
You want to know the real thing? Get more info on Stock Market.

Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by smile4kenn(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2007
I want a friend of mine in Nigeria to start up a business. What business can he start up with 1m naira.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by oludoyin(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2007
For you to start your business with little capital, you need to have a good understanding of what working capital is.
That is Your : CURRENT ASSET MINUS YOUR CURRENT LIABILITIES. So with these you will know what is left to start your business.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2007
Smile4kenn, tell your friend to reach me and he can have good returns on REAL ESTATE investment here in NIGERIA as the boom is on going now. Reach me on 08063423482, we'll give him details on what he can be making on his investments. If he is comfortable with short term trading in stocks, there are opportunities as well.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by skipo87(m): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2007
Y dnt u think of something creative. like combining your al skills. i'm sure it wud b unique in setting you off
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by piscean(m): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2007
why dont you try to create a web page or get someone to do one for you, then you start something close to naira land and give seun a run for his money since you have so much skills i guess you would have so much up there at least to spark all the necessary conversations there
better still, start a nairaland fan club on the internet -something close to hi5 and with a lot of benefits at least football clubs too have unofficial websites and read all you can while you can to broaden your scope
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by dremoney(m): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2007
b a Jigolo grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by hoodboi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2007
tanx ya'll for the usefull advice, i'm really happy at this, It's not that i am entirely broke or something, i have funds on forex and a few other stuff, but there's a reason why i want to start afresh, thanx ifeanyioji, rilly appreciate.about the internet part i have wonderfull internet marketing skillz too, so if anyone knows a company that needs to be advertised on net i can be of help, i've also been thinkin of givin seun a run for his money, which i think i will do eventually. and can i get ur email addy ifeanyioji plss.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by hoodboi(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2007
i also wish to learn how to build a website, would appreciate anyone who can teach me how to.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by akinjohn: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2007
friend ,like how much do u have as saving now? because this is the only way we can advise you
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by hoodboi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2007
that's d problem, i need to know what i will be doin first nd i'll work towards d funds.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2007
you could still do your catfish biz, if you know more about it. You don't need to buy a land, you can rent or lease a land.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by hoodboi(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2007
yeah i have heard about that and i will like to know more about it. Please how do i go about the leasin or renting of land and d finding customers, please how do i go about it.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2007
sorry am not staying in Nigeria now, so i don't know about it but am sure you can rent  or lease a land in Nigeria. you can find out where to get one. good luck
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by kueen(f): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2007
there are some areas in ilorin where you can rent a pond it shld be 20k per year if i'm not mistaken
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by hoodboi(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2007
kool, i am from kwara and my pops as a house in ilorin, only i don't want stuff wit him( u know how controlin parents can be), can you tell me around which side in ilorin that is, and also how do i go about the sellin and stuff please i need guidance who can help me please.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by dafidixone(m): 8:57am On Apr 24, 2007
In my own opinion, I think you cn strt mrketing things with little cpital. For example with as little as N10,000 you can start marketing some of our products

1. Cold Water liquid strch 2. Fruit Juice.

If you feel you re interested, you will be briefed on our mrketing model and you will discover the gold mine.

Just N10,000 you have started on your own nd potential is there there that you will make at least 50% profit.

For more infomation globlvilakoncept@yahoo.com or Call 08033979979

Good luck.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by agnesoseka: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2007
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by amaratex: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2007
THE BEST AND MOST PROFITABLE BIZ YOU CAN START WITH SMALL CAPITAL IS TO START" PRINTING OF GSM VOUCHERS".IT'S HIGHLY PROFITABLE AND FASTSELLING ALSO.I DO IT FOR A LIVING AND I THINK IT WORTH A TRIAL.THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World ('diaspora') Remittances In The World From 2010 / Naira depreciates, posts £1/N2050 at black market / Nigerian Businesses Face Losses As The Twitter Ban Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.