Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? (13298 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by amaratex: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2007
start gsm voucher printing biz.it's profitable and fastselling also.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by suppiedee: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2007
@ amaratex. I'm interested in the GSM voucher printing. pls how do go about? you can contact me on 08062208663 or mail to suppiedee@yahoo.com. I'll appreciate you if I can have you e-mail add.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by asdan(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2007
Amaratex, i'm interested in the GSM voucher printing biz. contact me [b]asdan_3@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by hoodboi(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2007
joobreel i sent you an email i did not get your reply
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by dollyp1cute(f): 4:06pm On May 01, 2007
@topojons

I hope you know business is basically buying and selling, whether it be goods or services.

So when women talk about buying and selling don't immediately assume we are talking shoe and bags. cool
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by abutex: 2:29pm On May 02, 2007
Hi; for more info on voucher printing biz please email me:igwemaduabuchi@yahoo.com Or call 084508402,my real name is Ferdinand Abuchi.thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by nawa1(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2007
abutex:

Hi; for more info on voucher printing biz please email me:igwemaduabuchi@yahoo.com Or call 084508402,my real name is Ferdinand Abuchi.thanks

i just hope say dis ur voucher printing biz no b 419, cos we dey try to eradicate 419 4 our country,
if dis biz na 419, just remember say efcc dey ooo
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by kaybrown(m): 1:51am On May 13, 2007
good suggestion from amaratex! i used to be in that line of biz b/4 i moved on 2 other things, thou i never got to print, Amaratex pls contact me on 08056683254, a txt is sufficient. i'll call u back
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by kayzoh(m): 1:35pm On May 20, 2008
hoodboi,i could teach u a lot about web design, im a web designer.mail me on yomi_kazeem2yahoo.com, as to your question,my advice is very simple-[color=#990000][/color]PLA[size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]PLAY TO YPUR STRENTGH.
i'll b waitn 4 ur mail.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by MathiasFP: 6:45pm On May 21, 2008
Hood boi i am not an expert but i give good advice. we as business entrepreneur have great opportunity, we just don't see it. but check this out. i want you to do this in the morning go outside and walk or drive around, observe and think outside the box. ask your self this question? what can you sell or build to better our people life. use this and add it to what you good at. and i think the answer you looking for will come to you. let me know if it work.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by ThieryH: 6:04pm On May 27, 2008
Yes it is a zero capital business but it has stringent requirements which you must fulfil or you lose credibility.

1. You must know your subject [ Yeah you must master whatever your info business is about or be able to hire the expertise of someone who does].

2. You must learn to identify and build a list of hungry buyers of your subject [ Yes, there are ways of growing this list ethically without spamming people online].

3. You must fulfill orders promptly or else you lose crediblity [fortunately order fulfillment is a snap online or even off line via courier]

4. You must be ready to honor your guarantee or else you wont be in business for long.

5. You must deliver on the promise of your info products.

6. Finally, and most importantly, you must learn to package your info product well.

If you miss even one step in this business, you've failed even before starting but the good news is that you don't need money to start.

You can start with what is in your intellectual capital. And don't make the mistake of thinking that because you started with nothing, your earning will be small.

In fact, earning more per month than the average person working in a bank is very possible in this business. And within just months of starting it too.

So if you are looking for a low capital business, consider going into Info Product Packaging business.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by stnonymus(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2008
I believe that income comes from solving problems.So go check around your environment and try to spot out problems you can solve for a fee.

In the meantime i'd like to suggest registering as a distributor with SWISSGARDE.Its a network marketing company.It has low entry level for distributors.You could start with average of N10,000.00(partly for registration and partly forĀ  purchase of products).

For more info you can visit [urhttp:///p11htG-4[/url]

Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by holythug(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2008
sell recharge cards grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by youngdad: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2008
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by udokpuenyi(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2008
I think that the right question u should be asking is : what does the immediate society where i live need?. A strong key to building personal wealth no matter the amount of capital you have, is challenging the need which the wide society needs. In your bid to answer this question ,u will notice many areas you can fix even your small capital. Our greatest undoing in this country is salary mindset
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by jide2k: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2008
talking about business to start, is it online or offline ? if you are talking about offline businesses, do SWOT on yourself, i mean your strength, weakness, opportunities and threats.
And of coursse online businesses! they are numerous. i've got 101 internet businesses you can do. if you need details feel free to mail me at

jchord35@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by ceebayjo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2009
What a dilema! It's interesting to know that you've got diverse abilities, but the art of investing funds into a biz goes beyond this simplicity. Identifying a need you can fill should preceed your choice of business. At this point proper research is highly encouraged. Remember, not all that glitter is gold. There're many biz owners who ran out of biz because they didnt understand the rudiments of the biz from the onset. My advice is this: Prayerfully ask God for His leading. Two, identify your passion, i.e what you do tirelessly even when you are not paid for it. Three, create a niche from that passion. Four, good marketing communication is a must. If you need more insightful tips for small biz start ups, type AYOKUNLE BANKOLE on Google search, or visit www.rulingideas..com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by favre2k(m): 1:24am On Jan 26, 2009
How much does it cost to start that catfish business? Is it a lucrative business in nigeria? Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by oludimuni: 1:08am On Jan 27, 2009
Try to give domain registration business a trial, you can start with less than N1,500.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by alldone(m): 5:43am On Jan 28, 2009
Hey,
Domain registration will be a good one if you can do it in Naira.
I'm just not down with using the dollar.

N1,500 seems good and ok.
let us have more info.

cheers!
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by nxchanger: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2009
but before you can even start any business at all try to know morw about it.

there are a lot of business you can do with just only N10,000 - N20,000

1. Phone call and recharge cards
2. web hosting reseller and domain name business
3. Liberty reserve business you buy ata price and you sell at your price

and much more
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by emmaco24(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2009
Since you can do almost anything you set your mind to, I advise you to start any of these legitimate internet biz as they require very little capital to start.Before you know it, you will have got some capital to set up any offline biz of your choice.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by Lolladey(f): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2009
i am interested in the recharge card printing business, pls how can I get started.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by Thethy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2009
See: http://www.articlesbase.com/small-business-articles/why-snail-grasscutter-farming-are-sustainable-ventures-874034.html they are business you can start on small scale if you have interest in farming.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by dgreatmind: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2009
the greatest and most important capital require to startup a business that will grow IS your mind power
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by dryx007(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
you can o information marketing,selling information online to needy markets.you can start with less than 1000 naira.you can call me on 08061573299 or email me on jonesdryx@yahoo.com for more details

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World ('diaspora') Remittances In The World From 2010 / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today August 15th, 2023 / Please How Do I Upgrade My UBA Account Without Id Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.