Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? (13299 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by efreebies: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2009
are u interested in,CUSTOMISED SMS.it reqies little capital.as low as 5k.i bet u u will be glad u did.for more info,fummy1004@gmail .com
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by success40: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2009
you can start making money legitimately online with no start up capital. for free info on areas where to start, simply visit https://www.onlinebiztutor..com or send a text to 08023931780.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by rector009: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
Hi, you need to do a survey and develop a plan. depending on which line of business that you want, i can refer you to guru who can help you o start something.there are many business out there to try out. you can learn fro the experts or you can take it your self, the hard way.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by Gbade1: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2009
can u write reasonable articles,if yes then you are set to earn 6 to11 dollars per article you write on any subject,if you will like to start  your article writting bussiness today then reach me on 08038239321
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by chatwitken: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2009
I can suggest that you start a business in exportation and the best business u can start is you starting with exportation of cow gallstone. You can check on this link for more details.

http://kenomie..com/2009/11/exportation-of-cow-gallstone.html
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by emmyu: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2009
i thought that investment involves spending money to acquire more money.starting a business with zero capital is not possible but u can start with little capital.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by IMguru(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
learn to acquire skills. then, monetise ur skills
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by pito: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2010
Try Custard Production, you can start with N20,000 and returns is enormous.
Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by pauloch(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2010
If you have little space at your backyard, consider doing BROILER BUSINESS. This is what I do on a part-time basis. It's actually rewarding.

For more details, visit: www.broilerbusinesstips.com

To your success!

Pauloch

Re: What Business Can I Start With Little Capital? by MrSoul: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2010

i can do almost anything i set my mind on, i am good with computers, a wonderfull actor, rapper/lyricist, i am creative with adverts too and movie stories, poems,soccer, articles and a lot of other things.most of what i can do need capital to start, i am thinking of the catfish biz, i could raise funds to get d fishes and stuff but i do not hav enough to get a land or a place to put d funds.

I have a book that will teach you all you need to know about catfish faming. If you need the book email me by posting your response to my post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World ('diaspora') Remittances In The World From 2010 / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today August 15th, 2023 / Nigerian Businesses Face Losses As The Twitter Ban Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.