Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat (34552 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by shegra58: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
this is what happen when you think you can easily turn baby mamarism into job opportunity shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by opomulero101(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
tamethem:

She didn't know untill Wizkid revealed himself to her and to tge world. Is that a crime? And is she the only one complaining? The otger baby mama said the same thing.

In another news;
@tamethem wat happened to ur thread abt making 20k wit 5k investment was it banned by the mods ,i have some questions to ask U abt dis biz.B'cos i am already a member thru ur referal link.Pls get back to me soonest thru dis no;08051615887
Thanks.
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by kushme: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ciscogod:
see them .. see them..

All of them na female

grin

They hate you if you don't give them your money..

It's a tactic, the hive-mind way, they try to shame you so that they can take your money.. Women don't love Men, they only love themselves and what men can do for them..

An ex bae asked me for money last month, I said to her that, her name isn't on my budget and I need money too..

The bae begin use shaming languages on me oo.. After listening to her, I laughed and ended the call.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Dessy96: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Everybody has a story to tell... it's funny how she's playing the victim... Nobody is paying attention to the part were he said she insults him... She's just playing the victim card... how is calling him out on social media going to make things better.... She's just playing the victim card... I just feel sorry for the kid.. as for shola she can eat shit...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by DaddyNimo(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
yankison:

Yu get sense jor .like all this guys blaming wizkind never thought that the girl had several ways of getting rid of that pregnancy but she decided to keep it in order took that nigga ...all niggaz bleep mehn without condom .She actually wanted to hook wizzy but turned out sour
no mind those girls, why dem no get Belle for their school or corper bfs wey dey knack dem without CD? Cos wizkid na rich boy the biitch no gree use postinor 2...come dey form emotional "I'm praying for ur success" for us here.
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by DaddyNimo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Maverickking1:

Your proof plix
read the chat again, slower this time, you will see when wixkid told her he didn't want a baby, but she still went ahead and got pregnant and kept it hoping his family will make him man up... I'm sure no ur type girl fit by force pikin on top.
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by DaddyNimo(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
diadem10:

He didn't know the use of condom then? My own be say make no one ask any foolish question by the time Wizkid's abadoned children rejoice at his death and curse his grave like that youth corps member did.
mumu so uve never knacked a girl raw before? if u have did she get pregnant? if no did you ask her why?? lemme tell u it's becos ure broke. if u were rich, a girl for don by force baby for your head. dats how biitches roll... stay woke nigger.
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Bitterleafsoup: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pavore9:

A child born out of wedlock should not be forced to bear the irresponsibilities of adults that brought him or her to this world.
Unfortunately, that is the world we live in. It takes a village to raise a child but we have now adopted the stance of your on your own.

In a modern society as in the old days you need two people to raise a mentally healthy child. It is still a stigma not only in Africa but the whole world and single mother homes are statistically in poverty.
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by BruncleZuma: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
u mean TSA?
Nah them...
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
opomulero101:

In another news;
@tamethem wat happened to ur thread abt making 20k wit 5k investment was it banned by the mods ,i have some questions to ask U abt dis biz.B'cos i am already a member thru ur referal link.Pls get back to me soonest thru dis no;08051615887
Thanks.

the guys banned me . I will get back to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wizkid just got himself another fan cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by skywalker240(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=planetx13 post=71364331]Pls why are Nigerian girls this cheap, lazy, have false sense of entitlement, ill mannered, delusional and above all utterly shameless...... and you wonder why Wizkid wants nothing to do with her ....... Will they die if they work? Why are their souls pained when they are told to work and fend for themselves ?

Truth is Wizkid should know he has to take care of his kids irrespective of whatever the circumstance might be.... at least he knows better now before sleeping with all these hungry souls.............. but i totally understand if he wants nothing to do with the babymama....its not by force .... we have equal rights to choose who we want to be with.....

And yes , it's laziness and gold digging attitude making her almost going mad over someone else's money....is she the only single mother .....the only reason she is pained is because she is dead BROKE and her extortion scheme didn't turn out well

A lesson for all the leeches above
CO-SIGNED (8
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by chizzydave(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wizkids name is what is affecting him. Still as immature as a Kid. Grow the F^ck Up boy
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Chuks9000: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
RevenGeMission:
LiePodian Biafraudenese Squaries won't see it even if they are on a tower

AFTER ALL THIS BACKLASH AND INSULTS ON WIZKID, If he doesn't change, then he has exchanged his brain with his goat
You just showed your brain is full of "oju eja" residues from the tower comment(olodo rabata).

Secondly, in a man/woman relationship, respect from the woman and love from the man is key. Not backlash and insult. In fact, after the backlash and insult, I will expect him to unleash the dragon. He didn't get to that point in a day. When he made up his mind, nothing she tried would work.
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Rubbiish(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
[s]She didn’t know this. She didn’t know that. See your mouth like spaghetti, will you kindly shut up your mouth! You cows are always defending your kind, for once behave like a human and have some empathy[/s]. Jeez
Pls shut up!
Which empathy??
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by jonadaft: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
[s]
Dongreat:
Wiz is a deadbeat dad, like it or not. One is an accusation but two is evidence. Two of his baby mama are complaining of the same thing; not being there for his kids, no child support, and only their if he wants to play paparazzi. It’s no allegation but fact that the dude is a deadbeat dad and he’s on a self destruct mode.
His destruction won’t be from the second baby mama but the third. Yes the jada P. lady as she ain’t stupid to ignore what’s going on. When she see a sign of wiz sour behaviour or if she Catches wiz cheating then he’s doom and will pay bills that will send him back to Surulere.

Ps: look at the boy reaction on stage with his supposed dad. That will tell you that man ain’t a father. A kid of his age will even dance, hug, and smile sheepishly if he has a strong connection with his father but boy just smirked. SMH.
[/s]
You're just bleating like a goat.
Those girls are gold diggers and karma is playing on them..
How foolish are you to think that jadap or what ever can remove a hair from Wizkid. Lol
Is he married to her?
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Deji63: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
Does he know your existence?

Gabriel004 does he know your existence too? Very dumb deadbeat wey dog go chop your corpse. Have you now checked the meaning of wedlock in the dictionary. Empty head na only pussy dey your head that's why you ended up a deadbeat brokiie Pussy don finish your life. See as broke destiny hug you like super glue grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Ugosample(m): 4:38am On Sep 21, 2018
Adakintroy:

Thanks for the correction and also acknowledgedING me as your bischop. I will continue to discharge my duties to you faithfully in line with...never mind...

This is the problem with the world. They find new ways of doing wrong rightly.

If they were married, certain things may have been resolved around family. External families may also come in. And elders maybe.. Don't down play this stuffs in human culture.

Marriage is a union of not just in idividuals but families..
I think court wold have forced his hands to an extended if it was legal.

In other words let's Learn to do things right first.

na lie

most dead beat dads in Nigeria are married men

Go to the deep south and see the real definition of a dead beat dad

I respect women from there mehn, because unlike these ones ranting and causing commotion online, they are on the grind and hustle 24/7

it was in delta state I saw female brick layer/mason and women doing hard work that you normally think would be for men

I was traumatised for two weeks after seeing those women shocked

At the end of the day, the kids will be taken care of by their super moms

marriage will not save a woman from dead beat dads

that's the truth

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Ugosample(m): 4:39am On Sep 21, 2018
Jonathan:
[s][/s]
You're just bleating like a goat.
Those girls are gold diggers and karma is playing on them..
How foolish are you to think that jadap or what ever can remove a hair from Wizkid. Lol
Is he married to her?

the worst will be to collect child support and give him bad press

it won't be worse than that.
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Adakintroy: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2018
Ugosample:

na lie

I respect women from there mehn, because unlike these ones ranting and causing commotion online, they are on the grind and hustle 24/7

it was in delta state I saw female brick layer/mason and women doing hard work that you normally think would be for men

that's the truth

Thank God am from delta so I can comfort what you just said to be true. They are strong and resilient. But some.of those men in that category you listed are deadbroke..not deadbeats. There is a deference. Many would have giving if they have. So let try and be clear.

I believe the line you are trying to draw is that despite marriage or not, an irresponsible man is an irresponsible man. I say yes to that.

But what I advocate for is for women and men alike to make responsible choices first. First things first. If a poor uneducated person with no education and spiritual strength can make a mistake like that from the start, you as an educated person should not make that start.

If you take this case to a court, they will throw it out. There is nothing there to enforce. Why. They are not legally wedded l..if you take it to a priest he too will through it out. Why. GOD DOES NO RECOGNIZE IT.

So that leaves us here..at the people's court.

And here at people's court the man with the upper hand wins. You can only make appeals. That's Wizz child. There is a lime to which you can force a child on his own father.

Use wisdom. If he is rejecting he is rejecting. Use appealed to conscience first.

or you may make it worst.
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Adakintroy: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2018
Ugosample:

na lie

that's the truth

Thank God am from delta so I can comfort what you just said to be true. They are strong and resilient. But some.of those men in that category you listed are deadbroke..not deadbeats. There is a deference. Many would have giving if they have. So let try and be clear.

I believe the line you are trying to draw is that despite marriage or not, an irresponsible man is an irresponsible man. I say yes to that.

But what I advocate for is for women and men alike to make responsible choices first. First things first. If a poor uneducated person with no education and spiritual strength can make a mistake like that from the start, you as an educated person should not make that start.

If you take this case to a court, they will throw it out. There is nothing there to enforce. Why. They are not legally wedded l..if you take it to a priest he too will through it out. Why. GOD DOES NO RECOGNIZE IT.

And here at people's court the man with the upper hand wins. You can only make appeals. That's Wizz child. There is a limite to which you can force a child on his own father.

Use wisdom. If he is rejecting he is rejecting. Use appealed to conscience first..no side is right. No side is wrong.
Re: Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat by Adakintroy: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2018
Ugosample:

na lie

that's the truth

I believe the line you are trying to draw is that despite marriage or not, an irresponsible man is an irresponsible man. If thats what you ate saying, i say yes to that.

But what I advocate for is for women to make responsible choices first. Because things can easily take this turn. Unfortunately life will always be life. In other words first things first..

If a poor uneducated person with no education and family to guide can make this error. You that is educated and proberbly have families should be seeking better advice and not just giving birth with no plan.

And here at people's court the man with the upper hand wins. You can only make appeals. That's Wizz child. There is a limite to which you can force a child on his own father.

Use wisdom. If he is rejecting he is rejecting. Use appealed to conscience first..no side is right. No side is wrong.

Marriage will not save a woman from deadbeats dad. Thats " a truth" .But it will give the the courts and herself a better angle to operate from in the event of this situations arising. That way the woman and her child may have the upper hand.

And that's a better truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised / Adorable Photo Of Tobi Bakre’s Mother / ‎‎Melat Abera To Kick Against Rape In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.