Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out (51399 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by oladele00(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
I think buhari is better than wizkid

Like for buhari share for wizkid
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by emperorblog(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
iamsea:
But whats so hard in taking good care of ur child(if u dont want to take care of d mother of the child) if uve got money The mother complained of needing a car, buy her a 1m car, be sending her 50k every month for d upkeep of the child nd be paying d kid's sch fees till he's able to start fending for himself(he can tell d one abroad to come to naija if he doesnt have 2000dols to be giving every month) .. All these wunt cost more than 25m for each of d kids(which i know wiz can afford) b4 those boys are old enough to be on their own.. What's so hard in these Abi dem swear for wiz ni.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Deji63: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:
oga wizkid didn't abandon the child..in her message she post online she said it clear that wizkid do buy stuff for the kid..and even spend time with him.....the mama pain is that wizkid isn't giving her much attention unlike his second baby mama..she nw came out playing the Victim..Omo forget all this girls wey full town wey they find person wey they go tag their life on... imagine one girl telling me ... Victor lets stop using condom...I can't get pregnant..I can take care of myself...abi na the other one wey use needle pinch all my condoms for house...hoes every where...am out

Ikezuora4689 you were born by a hoe to call these women one. Karma is a bitch you go jam your own cross soon. The three women could not have all pierced condoms. Use your head. Wizkid is a fool. He should take a cue from John Legend, Psquare, Dbanj, Timi Dakolo who all have women flocking around and are better built as men than tiny wizzy yet they resist from the destructive deadbeat way of life. If he has done it three times and none is good enough as wife material. Are you so shallow not to see that he is the one with a problem? So STFU and be sensible.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by meobizy(f): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sometimes it scares me, knowing that everytime I m.asturbate into a tissue paper I just wasted a potential Einstein or P-Square.
However when I think about it I find joy in the realization that I am not going through what Wizkid or other baby daddies are facing in terms of child support payments or prison time from lying females. Many men instantly lose attraction to a female after sex, now imagine the idiot woman getting pregnant for you and hiding it only to surprise you a year later with a carbon copy of yourself.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by neolboy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2018
adesina746:

You are the child and olofofo here. What do u need his explanation for?

Are you sick in the head? You be Wizkid?
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Hcqmela: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
GoTV:
If not for the fact that I'm a born again Christian, i would have suggested that wizkid and his babymama be stoned to death sad
LMAO grin
GoTV:
If not for the fact that I'm a born again Christian, i would have suggested that wizkid and his babymama be stoned to death sad
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Deji63: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
meobizy:
Sometimes it scares me, knowing that everytime I m.asturbate into a tissue paper I just wasted a potential Einstein or P-Square.
However when I think about it I find joy in the realization that I am not going through what Wizkid or other baby daddies are facing in terms of child support payments or prison time from lying females. Many men instantly lose attraction to a female after sex, now imagine the idiot woman getting pregnant for you and hiding it only to surprise you a year later with a carbon copy of yourself.

Speak for yourself. Not many men lose interest instantly. Those that will be fvcking your fugly daughters will fvck their pussies and spit into them afterwards that will be Karma serving you cold. That's a big fat lie. Its when you never loved a woman that that happens. I bet your daddy lost instant interest in your mums pussy that's why they birthed a nitwit for a child. No sane man becomes a deadbeat. If you cant take care of children, dont birth them. There are many ways by which you can avoid that. Dont exonerate wizzy. Is he better than Psquare John Legend Dbanj Kanye Don Jazzy Timi Dakolo. Stupid celebrity from a very classless background who thinks fame should turn him into an animal. The boy is just an idiot and idiots like you keep encouraging his stupidity until his 10th baby mama arrives before you realise he is the goat with a Numbskull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Ghallant01(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
Pls leave wizkid matter.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by mudiana(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
You expect a kid to take care of another kid. Where that one dey happen?
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Nyamuriflathead: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:
oga wizkid didn't abandon the child..in her message she post online she said it clear that wizkid do buy stuff for the kid..and even spend time with him.....the mama pain is that wizkid isn't giving her much attention unlike his second baby mama..she nw came out playing the Victim..Omo forget all this girls wey full town wey they find person wey they go tag their life on... imagine one girl telling me ... Victor lets stop using condom...I can't get pregnant..I can take care of myself...abi na the other one wey use needle pinch all my condoms for house...hoes every where...am out
abeg na for instagram she post the message??
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by kunmiiii: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2018
oladele00:

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by kunmiiii: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2018
oladele00:

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by pawpzman: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
iamsea:
But whats so hard in taking good care of ur child(if u dont want to take care of d mother of the child) if uve got money The mother complained of needing a car, buy her a 1m car, be sending her 50k every month for d upkeep of the child nd be paying d kid's sch fees till he's able to start fending for himself(he can tell d one abroad to come to naija if he doesnt have 2000dols to be giving every month) .. All these wunt cost more than 25m for each of d kids(which i know wiz can afford) b4 those boys are old enough to be on their own.. What's so hard in these Abi dem swear for wiz ni.

Why can't she leave the child for wizkid to train if she can't afford to train the child?
All I see are desperate hoes

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Badgers14: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
iamsea:

Wizkid is still a kid. Make him wait till him babymamas go sit down reason his case, na dar time him go fear fear
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by adesina746: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
neolboy:

Are you sick in the head?
You be Wizkid?

You are sick in the buttocks. What if am not wizkid what is your business in his matter
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by omoiyalayi(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wizkid will always be kid no matter how old he is
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Vicadey: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Those People Wey Carry Wizkid Matter For Head, Have You Eaten Today?
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by LadyHeaven(f): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Mscheew, big ups to Davido, Bobo wanted to tow this route but had sane advisors to advice and guide him, his 3 girls are balling plus their mama's happy, Him and chef Chi balling still, life goes on wella, Shola move on Wizzy is not a demi god, go and make a better life for you and your son, tomorrow is pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
aro1:
i dnt in anyway support hw wizkid is treatin ds lady,he wuld av at least be friendly nd receptive cos of his child

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by hollah123: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
meobizy:
guy God bless you for that last line,surprise pregnancy and surprise baby!!!I don't mean to bother u but let me just share d story of my guy with u almost d same with this scenario.this guy was madly in love with this girl,though d guy is from a rich family so nothing to fear about but he wanted to build a solid foundation for himself to enlarge his coast n get d best out of life,could u believe his gf was planning another thing.b4 d guy went for service his gf didn't tell him she was pregnant could u believe it was after 6 months that the girl went straight to d guys mum that she was pregnant for his son even without informing d boy,when d guy heard about it he felt betrayed despite the fact that he truly loved d girl n d guy now realize that d girl was just after his family wealth,after she delivered they went for DNA test n it revealed that my friend was responsible for real.d guy never regard any of the two as part of him cos of circumstances surrounding d pregnancy cos he admitted he felt betrayed by d one he loved d most.wizkid might love this girl back then buy due to circumstances surrounding d pregnancy n some dramas he might have some resentment about d girl making him transfer the aggression to the poor boy.though whizkid might not b handling d case well but I believe this will serve as a lesson to other girls willing to tie a guy down with a baby

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by AjiAmu(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Choi!!! Wizzy baby.. Akpa amu wizkid bu odogwu.. See the confusion it has caused in Nigeria?.. If you are also pained with his baby mamas, that means that wizkid also fvcked you too
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by DaddyNimo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
nothing runs a woman madder than been ignored, Lolzzz
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by candygist: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
since he get mind fork he should man up for responsibility for his kid

Stop all these blind fans stuff
i don't support bad thing

Let her learn to be independent as well . It's not a crime for her to take care of her kid. It's not possible for wizkid not to be taking care and sending money for his son upkeep . I think this ladies are asking for too much.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by lindsay(f): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by tiredoflife(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
iamsea:

See ur mouth
25m for kids
How many 25m him go drop before him go broke
Money dey slow to enter but fast to go
Make we dey reason oh
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2018
I read through every single chat she posted and I can firmly say wizzy is one of the best dad a child can have . he pays the kids schoolfee pays houserent . she said they increased the rent from 1.8million to 2.1million and he paid. she said she wanted to travel to USA for vacation and he paid. he regularly sends cloths and shoes for his son. he even offerd to send him to the states but she refused because she knows that if he goes there would be no free money for her. that girl is a money hungry hoe. she wants wizkid back. but wizkid is not intrested in her. she sends wiz are pics but wizkid is not intrested . she is just jealous that wizkid doesn't give her attention but dates other girls. but foolish people will come online without knowing anything and start bashing wizkid . to those guys that are bashing wizkid I pray a girl u don't like gets pregnant for u and uses the kid to blackmail you amen.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Adakintroy: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
iamsea:

Omo.. dem too lazy. Dem no one work.

Like make the world put mouth Wizz no go fling. Birch get a job. Put the child in kekewa grammar school. Life goes on. He is no prince
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
cruchenutii:

I now feel somehow listening to Wizkid's song, Wizkid feat drake (Come Closer), A deadbeat Dad featuring another dead beat Dad grin grin grin

Hahaha
Shola should move on already
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by ikezuora4689(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Deji63:

Ikezuora4689 you were born by a hoe to call these women one. Karma is a bitch you go jam your own cross soon. The three women could not have all pierced condoms. Use your head. Wizkid is a fool. He should take a cue from John Legend, Psquare, Dbanj, Timi Dakolo who all have women flocking around and are better built as men than tiny wizzy yet they resist from the destructive deadbeat way of life. If he has done it three times and none is good enough as wife material. Are you so shallow not to see that he is the one with a problem? So STFU and be sensible.
ignorance they say it's a disease..u didn't take time to read my post..u are in a hurry to comment..I didn't said all girls are hoe point of correction..bt most girls once they see u are doing well,they wil find every means to have u for them self....my two friends done marry because of unwanted pregnancy so get sense..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Mscheew, big ups to Davido, Bobo wanted to tow this route but had sane advisors to advice and guide him, his 3 girls are balling plus their mama's happy, Him and chef Chi balling still, life goes on wella, Shola move on Wizzy is not a demi god, go and make a better life for you and your son, tomorrow is pregnant.
shut up that stinking pit u call a mouth. davidos babymamas don't like him they only want the money from him and they got it. now they are very happy. but wizkid's own babymamas are doing all they can to get him back. they want his attention so bad that they are ready to go any lent for his attention. if u read the chat that she posted u would know that wizkid really loves his son but he doesn't want her. so she is really dying slowly because of that attention she is not getting. she sends wizkid nudes and Wizkid always gets angry. it's clear that wizkid only wants his son that's all. but she wants wizkid back
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by tehilah92(f): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
the question i wan ask goes to babymama,
madam una agree before una born?
abi na selfish desires make you keep the belle?
any whichever, we no dey when una dey do collabo, abeg if wizpikin no do again train your pikin and move on, am not saying he is right oh, but my dear ignore this guy, check out 2baba first baby mama, stop opening topics that people would comment, insulting both you and father of your child...
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:
ignorance they say it's a disease..u didn't take time to read my post..u are in a hurry to comment..I didn't said all girls are hoe point of correction..bt most girls once they see u are doing well,they wil find every means to have u for them self....my two friends done marry because of unwanted pregnancy so get sense..
God bless you bro. guys realy need to wise up. I don't wish what happened to my uncle for any human being. most girls come online to claim the victim but what most guys don't know is that they planned everything. that hoe planned the pregnancy so she can trap wizkid down forever but wizkid won't allow that sh.it . I pray no money hungry hoe trap u and down with a kid in Jesus name

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid's New Look In New Photos / Throwback Photo Of Falz In Law School / Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.