Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out (51407 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by LadyHeaven(f): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
michaelandre:
[s]shut up that stinking pit u call a mouth[/s]. davidos babymamas don't like him they only want the money from him and they got it. now they are very happy. but wizkid's own babymamas are doing all they can to get him back. they want his attention so bad that they are ready to go any lent for his attention. if u read the chat that she posted u would know that wizkid really loves his son but he doesn't want her. so she is really dying slowly because of that attention she is not getting. she sends wizkid nudes and Wizkid always gets angry. it's clear that wizkid only wants his son that's all. but she wants wizkid back

Haba Uncle you don't need to insult me to pass your msg across now, no be fight, live and let's live, moreover I don't take ppl who are foul mouthed seriously, cheers

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by midehi2(f): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:
oga wizkid didn't abandon the child..in her message she post online she said it clear that wizkid do buy stuff for the kid..and even spend time with him.....the mama pain is that wizkid isn't giving her much attention unlike his second baby mama..she nw came out playing the Victim..Omo forget all this girls wey full town wey they find person wey they go tag their life on... imagine one girl telling me ... Victor lets stop using condom...I can't get pregnant..I can take care of myself...abi na the other one wey use needle pinch all my condoms for house...hoes every where...am out
look at this one, for your mind now you don talk. cheesy
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by meobizy(f): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Deji63:

Speak for yourself. Not many men lose interest instantly. Those that will be fvcking your fugly daughters will fvck their pussies and spit into them afterwards that will be Karma serving you cold. That's a big fat lie. Its when you never loved a woman that that happens. I bet your daddy lost instant interest in your mums pussy that's why they birthed a nitwit for a child. No sane man becomes a deadbeat. If you cant take care of children, dont birth them. There are many ways by which you can avoid that. Dont exonerate wizzy. Is he better than Psquare John Legend Dbanj Kanye Don Jazzy Timi Dakolo. Stupid celebrity from a very classless background who thinks fame should turn him into an animal. The boy is just an idiot and idiots like you keep encouraging his stupidity until his 10th baby mama arrives before you realise he is the goat with a Numbskull.
This is a feminine response to a random opinion. I cannot believe a man is behind this moniker.
Wetin concern me sef? If e pain you, good. If e no pain you, good.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by lesson44: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
neolboy:
Explain yourself and stop being a child

Someone actually predicted this
so he most explained himself to you or the public abi?
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by generalissimo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
I read your post and just SMH! You think there's actually a problem. Well, in case you don't know, the drama is good for Wizkid, Shola Ogudu and their careers somehow. And Wizzy got lawyer and family who would have advised him better.
iamsea:
But whats so hard in taking good care of ur child(if u dont want to take care of d mother of the child) if uve got money The mother complained of needing a car, buy her a 1m car, be sending her 50k every month for d upkeep of the child nd be paying d kid's sch fees till he's able to start fending for himself(he can tell d one abroad to come to naija if he doesnt have 2000dols to be giving every month) .. All these wunt cost more than 25m for each of d kids(which i know wiz can afford) b4 those boys are old enough to be on their own.. What's so hard in these Abi dem swear for wiz ni.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by springtech(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please can someone tell me where i can see wizkid right now, i just feel like dashing him 25 hot slaps.
By the way, i just arranged a strong thunder, thunder about taking off from Osogbo in a bit.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by generalissimo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
shocked
GoTV:
If not for the fact that I'm a born again Christian, i would have suggested that wizkid and his babymama be stoned to death sad

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Jagaban880: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
baba nla have no sense x2

na....sing i dey sing ooooo

So just pass
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by generalissimo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Tell others wey dey follow that baby mama cry where you get your brain make dem set go buy or borrow
ikezuora4689:
oga wizkid didn't abandon the child..in her message she post online she said it clear that wizkid do buy stuff for the kid..and even spend time with him.....the mama pain is that wizkid isn't giving her much attention unlike his second baby mama..she nw came out playing the Victim..Omo forget all this girls wey full town wey they find person wey they go tag their life on... imagine one girl telling me ... Victor lets stop using condom...I can't get pregnant..I can take care of myself...abi na the other one wey use needle pinch all my condoms for house...hoes every where...am out
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by ikezuora4689(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
michaelandre:
God bless you bro. guys realy need to wise up. I don't wish what happened to my uncle for any human being. most girls come online to claim the victim but what most guys don't know is that they planned everything. that hoe planned the pregnancy so she can trap wizkid down forever but wizkid won't allow that sh.it . I pray no money hungry hoe trap u and down with a kid in Jesus name
Amen oooooohhhhh...one girl my bro get pregnant by mistake last year...if u see hw much this girl dey task my bro every month..if my bro no miss one month pay na court direct...hoes every where guys have to be careful...most of this ladies don't want to work...bt they won live life like Linda ikeji.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by generalissimo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Your ancestors sef no go fit get near where Wizzy dey let alone dem go tear am slap cheesy You'd better double your hustle and face am squarely make girls dey clinch you too instead of putting an established star matter for head
springtech:
Please can someone tell me where i can see wizkid right now, i just feel like dashing him 25 hot slaps.
By the way, i just arranged a strong thunder, thunder about taking off from Osogbo in a bit.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Deji63: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
meobizy:

This is a feminine response to a random opinion. I cannot believe a man is behind this moniker.
Wetin concern me sef? If e pain you, good. If e no pain you, good.

Not all.men are nitwits.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Venerable612(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
aro1:
elaborate more on this boss

I mean it’s possible to hate the person you used to love. Usually, this occurs when the person really hurts you to the extent that a mention of them irritates you.

There is such a fine line between hatred and love. I am particularly not sure I can love any lady as such anymore. May be when I meet my wife: God can teach me to love again.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by ikezuora4689(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
midehi2:

look at this one, for your mind now you don talk. cheesy
lol...u can counter my comments.. woman playing Victim since 1635BC.... hungry people everywhere looking for ATM machine or sorry I mean boyfriends

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Deji63: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:
ignorance they say it's a disease..u didn't take time to read my post..u are in a hurry to comment..I didn't said all girls are hoe point of correction..bt most girls once they see u are doing well,they wil find every means to have u for them self....my two friends done marry because of unwanted pregnancy so get sense..

Na Wizzy be the only celeb wey dey do well? If you don't want a baby use protection. Men wey dey hussle women dey get belle for them because dem no use their number6. It is not a question of doing well or not. Its using your sense as a man to avoid this kind rubbish wey wizzy dey so. The child is the one I pity the most.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wizkid y nw u dey fall hand, meanwhile for sale iPhone 5s with alittle crack at d top right corner, call/Whatsapp 09030818219
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by ikezuora4689(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
Deji63:

Na Wizzy be the only celeb wey dey do well? If you don't want a baby use protection. Men wet dey hussle women dey get belle for them. It is not a question of doing well or not. Its using your sense as a man to avoid this kind rubbish wey wizzy dey so.
oga compare wizkid 7yrs ago to wizkid nw..7yrs ago wizkid is jst 21 young guy wey won explore..so the girl took advantage of that...2face nko..he sang African Queen and blow...Na so girls bumber the guy like files....my brother I do tell my friends this...any girl that tells u that she's pregnant need it on purpose

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Deji63: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:
oga compare wizkid 7yrs ago to wizkid nw..7yrs ago wizkid is jst 21 young guy wey won explore..so the girl took advantage of that...2face nko..he sang African Queen and blow...Na so girls bumber the guy like files....my brother I do tell my friends this...any girl that tells u that she's pregnant need it on purpose

So what do we as guys need to do to avoid a messy life? Protect yourself.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by ikezuora4689(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2018
Deji63:

So what do we as guys need to do to avoid a messy life? Protect yourself.
na to knw the kind girl u dey deal with....and no matter hw u head spin reach.... always wear protection

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Nezan(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:
na to knw the kind girl u dey deal with....and no matter hw u head spin reach.... always wear protection
Gbam! And this should serve as an eye opener to aspiring baby mamas
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Venerable612:

I mean it’s possible to hate the person you used to love. Usually, this occurs when the person really hurts you to the extent that a mention of them irritates you.

There is such a fine line between hatred and love. I am particularly not sure I can love any lady as such anymore. May be when I meet my wife: God can teach me to love again.
i understand u well nw bro
guess uv bn hurt in d past,its normal process abt lyf,i knw most definitely u will still meet a gud lady,bt i also personally don't trust nowadays naija ladies, based on my experience
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Deji63: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
ikezuora4689:

I dey tell you my bro.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Deji63: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Venerable612:

There are good ladies out there and I pray that you meet one soon.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Josh44s(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:
Irresponsible kid and a role model to dropouts and immature boys like Aeroforced1. grin

This Wizkid needs to be seriously dealt with aswear. Was he blind when he impregnated this girl?

What happened to condom? The girl self should have flushed the idiot sperm before it turned to a foetus. undecided

Call his full name Airforce1
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by popcykaylah(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Metuh:
Irresponsible kid and a role model to dropouts and immature boys like Aeroforced1. grin

This Wizkid needs to be seriously dealt with aswear. Was he blind when he impregnated this girl?

What happened to condom? The girl self should have flushed the idiot sperm before it turned to a foetus. undecided
Them tie the girl mouth not to ask for condoms? See bros if toh wizkid no get money or fame ,this babe would have married someone else or turn to the likes of tonto dike

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Elxandre(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
meobizy:
The reply pepper me sef talk less of the girl. This guy knows how to kill any form of disobedience before it gets out of hand. See the way he handled Linda Ikeji's matter na, he wrecked the old spinster.

The girl should find something better to do than try to disturb his existence. If she had a job she won't have all this time to fool herself online.

The only reason I visit this dead forum is for the entertainment news. If this place focused only on politics I would have long disappeared. Everytime I see news politics-centred I act blind and click the nearest celebrity topic.
I know very well most posters on this forum feel the same way, they are only ashamed to admit it.
I feel the exact opposite way.
If this was focused on nonsense entertainment no-news, I d have deleted this site from my bookmark.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
Josh44s:

Call his full name Airforce1
Haha cheesy
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Venerable612(m): 1:45am On Sep 21, 2018
Deji63:

There are good ladies out there and I pray that you meet one soon.

Thanks a lot. I am sure there are, I have met a couple too. I just find it difficult coming to love them. I guess it’s a mental thing: I might need to get help on that.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Venerable612(m): 1:46am On Sep 21, 2018
aro1:
i understand u well nw bro
guess uv bn hurt in d past,its normal process abt lyf,i knw most definitely u will still meet a gud lady,bt i also personally don't trust nowadays naija ladies, based on my experience

Cheers bro.
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by don4real18(m): 4:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:
Dear Shola, it time to move on.
You've called this guy out over and over again but nothing seems to change. He doesn't give a damn about u. I really don't know why you don't want to pick up the pieces of your life and bunk him as well.
Not every single mum will require the presence of the baby dad to be successful.
If only you ignored him as early as possible, you probably would have been doing far better, and maybe met a man or husband that will love and support you sef.
U know Wizkid is a deadbeat, but every time you're fighting for his attention, calling him out, wasting so much time on that. Why don't you give Wizkid a break to grow, while you move on with your life.
Just have it in mind that your sacrifices are for the kid
You are contradicting yourself
Re: Leaked Chat: Wizkid Reacts To Shola Ogudu, His 1st Baby Mama's Call Out by Ugosample(m): 5:05am On Sep 21, 2018
Deji63:

Speak for yourself. Not many men lose interest instantly. Those that will be fvcking your fugly daughters will fvck their pussies and spit into them afterwards that will be Karma serving you cold. That's a big fat lie. Its when you never loved a woman that that happens. I bet your daddy lost instant interest in your mums pussy that's why they birthed a nitwit for a child. No sane man becomes a deadbeat. If you cant take care of children, dont birth them. There are many ways by which you can avoid that. Dont exonerate wizzy. Is he better than Psquare John Legend Dbanj Kanye Don Jazzy Timi Dakolo. Stupid celebrity from a very classless background who thinks fame should turn him into an animal. The boy is just an idiot and idiots like you keep encouraging his stupidity until his 10th baby mama arrives before you realise he is the goat with a Numbskull.

you are a man...

stop reacting emotionally undecided

He is wrong to assume that men lose interest in women after sex..

.But as a man wey don see life small, I'll tell you this truth free of charge

If sex is what attracted a man to a woman, most of the time, he loses interest after, take that frim me.

But if its something else that brought you to that woman (be it her nature, industrious self, gives you oeacd of mind or whateverwink having sex with such woman 200 times will not make you lose interest just like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video / Kemi Olunloyo Compares Seyi Law’s Daughter To A Cartoon Character / Throwback Photo Of Falz In Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.