Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Can Masturbation And Sexual Abstinence Improve Mental And Cognitive Ability??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Masturbation And Sexual Abstinence Improve Mental And Cognitive Ability??? (597 Views)

Can Masturbation Cause Erectile Disfunction? / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Masturbation And Sexual Abstinence Improve Mental And Cognitive Ability??? by Genesiszero: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
On the vogue and quest for reassurance of self sexual confident, I suddenly became prompted to be very optimistic in knowing if masturbation abstinence and restraints can improve one's mental and cognitive ability, this delusional entity (masturbation) has been an iota of lack of self bravery and confidence towards engaging in legal and legitimate intercourse with one's partner especially with the utmost eagerness to sexually satisfy the both party without being constrained with quick ejaculations or erectile dysfunction, I will be glad to know if exiting masturbation can improve my mental, physical, emotional and psychological ability.

Can quitting masturbation restore and improve my mental performance especially as a student? (very important pls)

Can quitting masturbation cure quick ejaculations and erectile dysfunction?

I'll be glad If you could help by answering smartly and intelligently as this has been a misery to me. God bless you for your help!
Re: Can Masturbation And Sexual Abstinence Improve Mental And Cognitive Ability??? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
no
Re: Can Masturbation And Sexual Abstinence Improve Mental And Cognitive Ability??? by Genesiszero: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
TimeMachine:
no

Alright!
Please can you explain why say "No" If you don't mind!
Re: Can Masturbation And Sexual Abstinence Improve Mental And Cognitive Ability??? by Headlesschicken(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
grin Yes it will,it would help you get more focused...
Re: Can Masturbation And Sexual Abstinence Improve Mental And Cognitive Ability??? by funshint(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Yes it will.... masturbation has adverse effect on general body wellness over time.
Re: Can Masturbation And Sexual Abstinence Improve Mental And Cognitive Ability??? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Genesiszero:

Alright!

Please can you explain why say "No" If you don't mind!

The reasons are found on the relationship between Biology and Psychology. The act of sex and masturbation, is biologically the same, so I think you are using a moral compass to calibrate the effects of a biological mechanism with psychologically aggravating the guilt curve.

Conjugal sex and masturbation is biologically the same act of catalyzing the release of Sex hormones from the human organism into the blood stream, and the effects can range from ecstacy, sleepiness, relaxation, anti-stress and many other beneficial factor. Whether it is conjugal intercourse or masturbation, the differential factor has more to do with your judgement, which is purely a psychological affair than celebral.

In fact I make bold to say that sex and masturbation, if properly harnessed can actually boost mental performance, as the brain wave is entrained to beta frequency post and pre-ejaculation, which definitely is great for a better state of mind and research purpose.
Re: Can Masturbation And Sexual Abstinence Improve Mental And Cognitive Ability??? by Genesiszero: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
TimeMachine:

The reasons are found on the relationship between Biology and Psychology. The act of sex and masturbation, is biologically the same, so I think you are using a moral compass to calibrate the effects of a biological mechanism with psychologically aggravating the guilt curve.

Conjugal sex and masturbation is biologically the same act of catalyzing the release of Sex hormones from the human organism into the blood stream, and the effects can range from ecstacy, sleepiness, relaxation, anti-stress and many other beneficial factor. Whether it is conjugal intercourse or masturbation, the differential factor has more to do with your judgement, which is purely a psychological affair than celebral.

In fact I make bold to say that sex and masturbation, if properly harnessed can actually boost mental performance, as the brain wave is entrained to beta frequency post and pre-ejaculation, which definitely is great for a better state of mind and research purpose.

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it!! I'm very glad you could shed more light..... God bless you
Re: Can Masturbation And Sexual Abstinence Improve Mental And Cognitive Ability??? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2018
Genesiszero:

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it!! I'm very glad you could shed more light..... God bless you

Just doing my job, thanks for appreciating.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Like To Be BROTHER ZONED By A Lady You Love? / Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland / Meghan Markle Tears Royal Family Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.