Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland (597 Views)

See What This popular NL Sick head and Nuisance posted / 2 Prostitutes Fighting For Customer, Prostitutes Causing Public Nuisance & Noise / I Am A Nuisance To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland by Keketu(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
please guys the comment really hurt me, is it true am now a nuisance in romance setion ? cry
Re: Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland by LuciferYaweh: 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Keketu:
please guys the comment really hurt me, is it true am now a nuisance in romance setion ? cry

First, we need to know who you are and I'm pleased to inform you that we do not know you.

Feel free to visit the nearest Ifa shrine to identify who used you for rituals.

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland by Keketu(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

First, we need to know who you are and I'm pleased to inform you that we do not know you.

okay I think I don't think I'm a nuisance from this comment
Re: Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland by samysmoothfresh: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Who be this one?

Meanwhile thumbs up, for your attention seeking is legendary!!
Re: Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Keketu:
Don’t take anything anyone say to you in Nairaland serious

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland by Oluromantic: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
You're a nuisance o. Original one. E show for ur face sef. Useless nuisance grin
Re: Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland by MissRaine69(f): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

You are savage grin grin grin
Re: Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland by MissRaine69(f): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Keketu:
You are whatever it is you want to be.
Re: Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Keketu:
let's pray to God so that he can heal the op's sickness

Re: Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland by profeazy: 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oluromantic:
You're a nuisance o. Original one. E show for ur face sef. Useless nuisance grin

Aswear! Dat face is a nuisance face with a very useless nuisance smile! grin
Re: Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland by falcon01: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2018
Keketu:
who are you and what's your story?
Re: Is It True That Am Now A Nuisance On Nairaland by Teaser0904(f): 12:58am On Oct 30, 2018
You are more than that sef

(1) (Reply)

'I Prefer To Waste My Money On Someone Than Waste My Emotions' – OAP Mojisola / Most Guys Are Not Tight Fisted; Show Him True Love And You Will Marvel. / The Best Gifts To Give A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.