Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? (3080 Views)

Why Is It That Female Dont Toast The Male In Nigeria? / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (2) (3) (4)

Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by makajibbz(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2010
I wonder,even if you're an extremely handsome guy. She eyes you but will never come and say ''hello, i am shakira''
must guys do all the work
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by candylips(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2010
Because the Girl can't afford to buy a toaster !
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by hescool(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2010
moreover, last time i checked, guys=/= sandwich/bread undecided
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by makajibbz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2010
how much is it? lol
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by iice(f): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2010
Erhh some women do
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by makajibbz(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2010
have you ever
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by sakastic: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2010
how many can do that?
it is just naija culture.
some of them regret not opening up.
if u must open up, be careful with the kind of guy cos some might take advantage of that
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by iice(f): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2010
makajibbz:

have you ever

I'm not a toasting person. I like direct approach and yes i have. What's hard in saying you wanna go out sometime?
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by makajibbz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2010
nothing, nice!
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by Iceugwa(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2010
If she does will you respect her and appreciate. Wouldn't you read stupid meanings to it
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by holotee(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2010
prob the same reason glue doesnt stick to the inside of its jar.
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by spicyhoney(f): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2010
Its not in our culture to do that, its just like u saying your girl should be the one to pop the "will u marry me question to u". It is the man that finds a woman and not the other way round.
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2010
I guess I'm a bit of an old school when it comes to a girl approaching the man.

Just think its weird. And guys could easily misinterpret the girl.
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by tigerpaws(f): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2010
Some ladies do it

It all depends on the individual cool
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2010
This is the 21st century.

Some girls are still old school tongue
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by double08(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2010
iice:

I'm not a toasting person. I like direct approach and yes i have. What's hard in saying you wanna go out sometime?

and I declined
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by SAGoddess: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2010
donspony:

This is the 21st century.

Some girls are still old school tongue

The same could be said for some if not MOST men!
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by iice(f): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2010
double08:

and I declined

Not even in your nightmares cheesy
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by adaybola(f): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2010
candylips:

Because the Girl can't afford to buy a toaster !

lol!
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by pappy4real(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2010
some girls do it, ask me-ive experienced it about 3 times even when i was financially down i mean very broke
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by Brownteeth(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2010
Honestly I just wish a girl will come and ask me out. I will appreciate her with all my heart. I have toasted girls several times and they refused. Suprisingly they will always agree to those guys that will eventually cheat on them and treat them like rags. But here I am, a pure single and gentle dude. Whatelse should I do?
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by symbian03(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2010
It happens mate, I've never dated or for once had a girl friend. "Ain't a teenage anyways" and i was once asked out by a girl. It started with; i like your courage, can i have your phone# you look nice, i'm ____ and etc etc, I gave her my # and she called me for more than a week after she got to know i ain't ready for a date as yet lol. Mind you, she's very good looking which made wonder ;-d
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by Brownteeth(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2010
^^^where actually did that happen? Is it in Nigeria?
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by haykay20: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2010
still waiting to have a personal experience of that too, i just hear guys say it actually happened, don't believe that
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2010
Umm no toasting sha but if he looks decent & fine in his own way & he give me face i will smile if i like am from there it is left 4 him 2 say 'hi' or come up 2 me or wateva he cares 2 do but me no go approach am o. . . undecided tongue
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by Onchedu(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2010
The hunter baits the trap and the lures in the game for the kill.

Question, who is the hunter and who is the game?

Don't get it twisted. U are the game and over half the girls U will ever get to talk to on a personal level put more effort into it that U realise to make it conducive for U to "get killed." U think they sell smiles that say "U r welcome and so myt Ur advances be" for market?
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by makajibbz(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2010
lol smiley
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by virusexe(m): 1:34am On Jul 08, 2010
its because of their state of mind(nigerian girls) they mind is still very shallow and they believe that a man is still suppose to be first person to ask them out ( thats why some of them will never be happy,coz the man they actually love dosent know how they feel) communication is the key,some men are very shy and cant tell women how they feel so the girl will be doing them alot of good if she opens up, i hope the ladies learn
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by teenluv(f): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2010
Well, it depends on an individual, if i admire a guy i will surely work up to him and let him know how i feel, but i would have prepared my mind on his response been yes or no cos its not a do or die matter.Am blunt and straight,
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by rosekate1(f): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2010
girls cant cuz d guys head will swell beyond proportion moreova he wouldnt respect her n all. no matter d type of guy he is as tym goes on evn if he doesnt voice it out loud in his mind he would still condemn her for it
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by makajibbz(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2010
teenluv:

Well, it depends on an individual, if i admire a guy i will surely work up to him and let him know how i feel, but i would have prepared my mind on his response been yes or no cos its not a do or die matter.Am blunt and straight,
depend's if the guy really likes the gurl or not,
Re: Why Cant The Girl Toast The Guy? by dbigrod(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
[size=15pt]TOASTING BY GIRLS?NO BE NEW THING NA.CAN I COUNT THE NUMBER OF TIMES I`VE BEEN TOASTED smiley smiley smiley smiley[/size]

When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! / Big Brother Africa: Natasha Obsessed With S*x? See How / Can Girls Ever Be Faithful?