Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Hangout Spot On The Island - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hangout Spot On The Island (1380 Views)

Best Hangout Spot / The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hangout Spot On The Island by Ameeria: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hello people. Can anyone suggest where I could have a good time with a guy on the island tomorrow? Date is on me...I love to listen to a live band that plays jazz, soul music and all the songs we know embarassed

Please quickly help. Thanks.
Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
What's your gender?
Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by Ameeria: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2018
RB007:

What's your gender?

I'm female, taking him out. Any suggestions?
Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by sholatech(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
If it's at night on Friday, try Radisson Blu Vi, or rooftop at Four Points Sheraton Oniru for live music. Jazz is more at Terra Kulture in VI

1 Like

Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by Ameeria: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
sholatech:
If it's at night on Friday, try Radisson Blu Vi, or rooftop at Four Points Sheraton Oniru for live music. Jazz is more at Terra Kulture in VI

Thanks!

Four Points sounds lovely...I will just pay for drinks alone right? Hope things are not too expensive there.

A little stretch here: Can we get something closer to VGC?
Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by Tapout(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ameeria:
Hello people. Can anyone suggest where I could have a good time with a guy on the island tomorrow? Date is on me...I love to listen to a live band that plays jazz, soul music and all the songs we know embarassed

farm city ... At Lekki phase 1

1 Like

Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by cyborg123(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
kiss
Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by atilla(m): 12:25am On Sep 21, 2018
There used to be live band on Fridays at ebar admiralty road lekki. That's not a bad place for chicken suya and normal priced drinks. U mentioned soul music. soul lounge at the palms might play soul music on Fridays. There's also Rhapsody a at circle mall a bit close to vgc
There's a bar inside vgc called slicks although haven't been there for years so dunno the music policy.
Have fun
Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by Ameeria: 5:50am On Sep 21, 2018
Tapout:

farm city ... At Lekki phase 1

Will try it...thanks.

cyborg123:
kiss

kiss

atilla:
There used to be live band on Fridays at ebar admiralty road lekki. That's not a bad place for chicken suya and normal priced drinks. U mentioned soul music. soul lounge at the palms might play soul music on Fridays. There's also Rhapsody a at circle mall a bit close to vgc
There's a bar inside vgc called slicks although haven't been there for years so dunno the music policy.
Have fun

Thanks!

I will just google all of them. Slicks, I thought it was sticks, does not play life band. Was there last week and didn't hear a thing. Anyways, their barbecue chicken is superb. Thanks once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by MRLANNISTER(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2018
Go to Abe Igi @ Hedges and Smith plaza Admiralty road, Lekki Phase 1. NOT expensive. You can also try Hedges Place at Jide Oki street Victoria Island.
Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by Ameeria: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2018
MRLANNISTER:
Go to Abe Igi @ Hedges and Smith plaza Admiralty road, Lekki Phase 1. NOT expensive. You can also try Hedges Place at Jide Oki street Victoria Island.

Many thanks.
Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by cyborg123(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hi... How was the date? Hope the suggestions on the thread helped.
Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by atilla(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ameeria:

Many thanks.

How did it go?
Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by Ameeria: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
atilla:

How did it go?

Ended up choosing the slicks again, apparently, I didn't quite explore it the first time. Didn't still see a live band but their two floor club was just OK. Many thanks.
Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by Kelvinkate: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ameeria:

Cubana at Adeola Odeku
Re: Hangout Spot On The Island by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ameeria:

the conservation center in lekki, I'll be there on Saturday.

But no songs, just wildlife.

We could go together grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because Makes Love To Her ‘too Hard’ / Made In Gidi Star Wendy Flaunts Her Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photo) / Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.