Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island (2521 Views)

Best Hangout Spot / The Coolest Yoruba Girls On NL / Hangout Spot On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Veryfied: 11:23pm On May 20, 2023
Guys I just want us to discuss hang out spots within Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajjah axis.

Let’s see if we can share places to hang out and meet with people.

Also share your food and drinks experience at this spots.
Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Felixv: 11:54pm On May 20, 2023
just got back --

hard rock cafe seems to rock on mondays

I tried farm city but it was pretty quiet

badore --aways lounge

1 Like

Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Veryfied: 12:24am On May 21, 2023
Felixv:
just got back --

hard rock cafe seems to rock on mondays

I tried farm city but it was pretty quiet

badore --aways lounge

I was at the Autobiography tonight and it’s quite impressive I must say.

I might try Aways lounge in Badore if I can get the address.

Been to Hardrock Cafe before but not on a Monday. grin

Below is the view from the Autobiography’s rooftop pool.

Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Felixv: 12:43am On May 21, 2023
Veryfied:

--
I normally stay around VI/LEKKI but this time I decided to stay at my own house in badore, the traffic between badore and lekki meant that most of the girls I met in lekki were not interested in coming to badore so I decided to explore the local scene in badore/ajah.

Points to note -the girls are a lot cheaper in badore lol, and many seem to concentrate around away lounge which is only a few mins away from corporative villas and seaside estate.

https://ng.africabz.com/lagos/away-lounge-bar-271966

landmark center is actually a very good place to hangout at night ->checkout this guy's blog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcwsuYpUyyU

if you are going to rock lekki/vi just get a hotel for a few nights ->that eventually solved my problem.

1 Like

Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Felixv: 12:58am On May 21, 2023
a girl just sent me this list

wbar lounge
king fisher
hard rock cafe -->I guess this is still a popular place
Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Nonywendy(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2023
Go to skymall sangotedo. They have roof top lounge and the view is cool. The sound system is blast too

1 Like

Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Veryfied: 5:51pm On May 21, 2023
Nonywendy:
Go to skymall sangotedo. They have roof top lounge and the view is cool. The sound system is blast too

Sounds great.
I don’t know why I haven’t gone here but I will soon.
Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Brandiebird: 7:25pm On May 21, 2023
Veryfied:

The view is stressful looking! How could someone relax to the sound and view of a motorway and traffic shocked
Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Veryfied: 3:03pm On May 22, 2023
Brandiebird:

The view is stressful looking! How could someone relax to the sound and view of a motorway and traffic shocked
Funny comment grin

I don’t see what the stress is so long you’re not in the traffic.
Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Negroid001(m): 4:21pm On May 22, 2023
KingvFisher, Terraform, Black Bell. Hold bar oooo.
Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Veryfied: 7:33pm On May 22, 2023
Negroid001:
KingvFisher, Terraform, Black Bell. Hold bar oooo.

Been to 4 blackbell outlets in Lagos.
Only the one on Admiralty Lekki phase 1 sells Cocktails. The rest are basically restaurants.

2 Likes

Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Felixv: 9:30pm On May 22, 2023
I avoid those expensive restaurants in lagos .lol..I just wanna see those lovely ladies

Veryfied:

Been to 4 blackbell outlets in Lagos.
Only the one on Admiralty Lekki phase 1 sells Cocktails. The rest are basically restaurants.
Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Veryfied: 10:50pm On May 23, 2023
Felixv:
I avoid those expensive restaurants in lagos .lol..I just wanna see those lovely ladies

Reverse is the case for me. I’m not interested in the hookup girls. All I’m after is to spend some money and have a great time.

2 Likes

Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Felixv: 9:42pm On May 24, 2023
You sound like my cousin -he called me up and asked where we should go for lunch one day, while my mind was dwelling on the fish served in farmcity (plus the distractions) my cousin mentioned eric kaiser. Now the name sounded a bit exotic to me and here I am thinking I was headed to a fine steak house but sadly it turned out be an overpriced cafe.

That in a nutshell describes my opinion of restaurants in lagos,abuja or ph -they are there for the 'nouveau riche' (not being insulting), and those instagram content chasers.

Veryfied:

Reverse is the case for me. I’m not interested in the hookup girls. All I’m after is to spend some money and have a great time.
Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Veryfied: 10:16pm On May 24, 2023
Felixv:
You sound like my cousin -he called me up and asked where we should go for lunch one day, while my mind was dwelling on the fish served in farmcity (plus the distractions) my cousin mentioned eric kaiser. Now the name sounded a bit exotic to me and here I am thinking I was headed to a fine steak house but sadly it turned out be an overpriced cafe.

That in a nutshell describes my opinion of restaurants in lagos,abuja or ph -they are there for the 'nouveau riche' (not being insulting), and those instagram content chasers.

Honestly most of these restaurants may sound expensive but you don’t have to spend a Tonne of money to have a great time there.
Sometimes I go with a budget of as low as 5k for just me and if we’re two I could spend up to 20k.
The point is, you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg to have a great time at these spots.

1 Like

Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Veryfied: 11:11pm On May 25, 2023
I was at Skymall tonight. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by Veryfied: 12:46pm On May 28, 2023
This is my new favorite spot though a bit pricey but imma start frequenting there for now.

Re: The Coolest Hangout Spot On The Island by neutralmind: 7:40am On May 29, 2023
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Hate Sex? / hmmm / Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.