Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting - Politics (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (234421 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2018
tigerclaws:
what will it cost for my mouth to touch it
you're so yummy kiss
Just shut it already.... You don't have to be rude, you know?

That's not how to make a pass at a lady.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Carlyscales: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Yes , I know what you’re saying.
No ballot box was snatched anywhere .
Ballot boxes were snatched in
3 voting units. One box was recovered by d police in d bush.

So d Adeleke PDP agent in d inec announcing/situation room wanted to find out if the ballots in d recovered box was added in d results. And he was answered as that it wasn't added because officials can't trust the ballot papers. Watched live in Tvc

Also oyerre unit 2
353 was cancelled
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by LordAdam16: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2018
modupea:
[qwuote author=LordAdam16 post=71444518]

Madam check the results in these two links:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/285736-osundecides2018-inec-results-from-local-govts.html (announced at the respective collation center)

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/285831-osundecides2018-inec-formally-announces-results-live-updates.html (announced at the INEC headquarters)

You'll see the discrepancy. 1000 votes was removed from PDP. So don't come at me, like I don't know what I'm saying.

-Lord

That's why they say we should wait for INEC.

I understand you

It's the same thing I'm saying. There are inconsistencies in the spreadsheets.

In the spreadsheet where APC won, the results are wildly different... https://www.nairaland.com/4745285/osun-governorship-election-2018-live/54

People should just wait for the final winner announcement.

-Lord
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Babzrockman: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2018
Ayedaade result has been corrected
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by gabazin080(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2018
tigerclaws:
you're so yummy kiss
bro try and get sense small, or better still pretend say you get sense

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by ifyalways(f): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Madam no b quarrel. You can check Premiumtimes https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/285736-osundecides2018-inec-results-from-local-govts.html

And you can check the red sticker on Channels TV https://www.channelstv.com/live/

The kyn TVC does not have a sticker to confirm what you're saying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_s_4sxFhjQ

So relax. It's either Channels and Premiumtimes are wrong and you're right; or otherwise.

Whichever way, the final results will be stated in a couple of hours. No b fight.

-Lord
This is from TVC. You actually quoted me to claim I was wrong so you need to relax, not me.

Besides i dont have any interest or thing at stake in this election, I'm just observing.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by LordAdam16: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Babzrockman:

Corrected how? Pls expatiate.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by gabazin080(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2018
Babzrockman:
are You sure?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by OsunOriginal: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2018
Babzrockman:

Share the corrected result for Ayedaade
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Carlyscales: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2018
OsunOriginal:

Don't trust the PDP spreadsheet.

On that sheet PDP is leading by 900 votes and the authentic result from Ayedaada shows a difference of around 1000 votes in favour of APC.

Do the maths but the PDP akpu heads will come up with an updated sheet still showing PDP in the lead - they will do the adjustment in their own collation center.

Just wait for their updated sheet.
Guy chill inec is re-tabulating Ayedaade LGA in the announcing room at d moment because results in d collation center and pasted as well is diff from what was announced.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by 99miles(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2018
tigerclaws:
you're so yummy kiss
Man, carry ur mental case go romance section...........na serious election updates we like to see here.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Validated: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2018
With this Osun results, if CUPP get their acts right, APC is a GONER in 2019!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Carlyscales: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2018
ifyalways:

This is from TVC

Guy u are stale!!
Where u when d PDP agent asked about the discrepancy in Ayedaade LGA result?

Inec is re-tabulating Ayedaade LGA in the announcing room at d moment because results in d collation center and pasted as well is diff from what was announced.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by GogetterMD(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2018
Ayedaade and Obokun results vary across board
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by LordAdam16: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2018
ifyalways:

This is from TBC

Use your 3 minutes to stream it live. https://www.channelstv.com/live/

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Carlyscales: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2018
ifyalways:

This is from TVC. You actually quoted me to claim I was wrong so you need to relax, not me.

Besides i dont have any interest or thing at stake in this election, I'm just observing.

Guy u are stale!!

Inec is re-tabulating Ayedaade LGA in the announcing room at d moment because results in d collation center and pasted as well is diff from what was announced.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by shara123(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2018
The collation officer of Ayedaade LG should be dealt with as he reduced votes for PDP from 10836 to 9836.
That's conspiracy of the highest other.
Channels TV has corrected it.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by ifyalways(f): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Use your 3 minutes to stream it live. https://www.channelstv.com/live/

-Lord
Stream what I watched live ?

Ori e ko pe sha. Bye and have a nice life grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Carlyscales: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

Corrected how? Pls expatiate.

Guy u are stale!!

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by DerrickzB: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2018
tgwltm:
Ayedaade Result

It is wrong.. Pdp we're robbed 1000 votes.. A PDP agent informed Inec about it and they r rectifying it now
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by LordAdam16: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2018
ifyalways:

I quote you because what you were saying was not in line with what I was seeing.

I do not have any interest or thing at stake in the election.

Stream 3 minutes of Channels TV live.

-Lord

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by LordAdam16: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2018
ifyalways:

Stream what I watched live ?

Ori e ko pe sha. Bye and have a nice life grin

If you don't have data, don't quote me again. 3 minutes is less than 50MB. Are you that broke?

Just imagine.

-Lord
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:

I think APC is leading with 90 votes, buy I am not certain
That's what people are saying around me too.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by tigerclaws: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
Just shut it already.... You don't have to be rude, you know?

That's not how to make a pass at a lady.
sorry i can't resist your beauty kiss kiss kiss
cry
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Carlyscales: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2018
Carlyscales:

Guy chill inec is re-tabulating Ayedaade LGA in the announcing room at d moment because results in d collation center and pasted as well is diff from what was announced.

Inec has affirmed that there results were correct just now
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by OsunOriginal: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2018
The authentic result of Ayedaade has just been revalidated.

- APC: 10861
- PDP: 9836
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Carlyscales: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2018
LordAdam16:

It's the same thing I'm saying. There are inconsistencies in the spreadsheets.

In the spreadsheet where APC won, the results are wildly different... https://www.nairaland.com/4745285/osun-governorship-election-2018-live/54

People should just wait for the final winner announcement.

-Lord
Inec just affirmed there results
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by softmind24: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2018
OsunOriginal:
The authentic result of Ayedaade has just been revalidated.

- APC: 10861
- PDP: 9836

it over for pdp then

Tribunal loading

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by ifyalways(f): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2018
GogetterMD:
Ayedaade and Obokun results vary across board
Exactly. Seems those two will make or mar the winner since Osogbo has been settled or appears so. . .

This election is an eye opener and the result will be a game changer for some states e.g. Lagos cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Carlyscales: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2018
OsunOriginal:

Share the corrected result for Ayedaade
Same as announced
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2018
Channel Tv a neural tv station is showing 10,833 while Tinubu station Tvc is showing 9,833 grin. Apc are criminals honestly.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by BlueRayDick: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2018
Pdp just tried to pull an Orubebe and it was laid to rest less than 30mins

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.