Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting - Politics (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (234308 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by unitysheart(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2018
The APC people are quiet here o grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by hardeycute(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2018
unitysheart:
The storm is coming!!!!
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by hismerhill(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2018
D suspense is high
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by HAH: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2018
unitysheart:
reality has dawned on them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by tigerclaws: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee kiss
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by eyeview: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2018
In connivance with inec, apc is trying to manipulate the oshogbo result to outscore the PDP lead

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by gboso1ne(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2018
Godrocks:
Inec results is not different with what I posted here
This result seems to be authentic with the results called so far, but APC will likely win with a small margin considering the alteration of Ayedaade's result.
Tribunal to resolve it I guess
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by cabjoy(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2018
gboso1ne:

This result seems to be authentic with the results called so far, but APC will likely win with a small margin considering the alteration of Ayedaade's result.
Tribunal to resolve it I guess
how
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by unitysheart(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2018
This APC members silence is deafening shocked

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Protein0: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2018
Last Osun guber poll, collation ended b4 6am on Sunday even when voting didn't end till 7pm in some areas. Prof Bamitale Omole of OAU was the chief returning officer then

This one, voting ended as early as 3pm in some places yesterday yet collation still on. undecided
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by gboso1ne(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2018
cabjoy:
how
I'm following the collation and the results called tallies with the ones on that image with PDP winning by 901, but with the 1000 reduced from Ayedaade, APC will win with like 100 votes
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Yinkagbo(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2018
unitysheart:
This APC members silence is deafening shocked

Bro,i am APC supporter........i gentle oooooooo.......this election is an eye opener..... I never believe sdp will get vote outside ile ife......thou third but not a bad attempt.
To be sincere, Aregbe really fuckup on that salary stuff.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Mmlanrehh(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=front4line post=71445712]
Are you mad ? Writing this rubbish up n down ? [/q

Only Mad somebody like you will ask if someone is Mad. I hope u won't end up with down syndrome
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by olatade(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2018
HAH:
This election is very likely going on rerun as canceled vote will most likely be higher than any margin between APC and PDP

There is no rerun because there is no where in the polling units where vote cast is more than canceled votes
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by unitysheart(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2018
Yinkagbo:

Bro,i am APC supporter........i gentle oooooooo.......this election is an eye opener..... I never believe sdp will get vote outside ile ife......thou third but not a bad attempt.
To be sincere, Aregbe really fuckup on that salary stuff.

Definitely. I visit Osun regularly on business trips. There's infrastructural development compared to what it used to be. But, no one can joke with stomach.

Ebi ki i wo'nu k'oro mii wo o.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Yinkagbo(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2018
unitysheart:

Definitely. I visit Osun regularly on business trips. There's infrastructural development compared to what it used to be. But, no one can joke with stomach.

You are right . if they manage to win this election, I am very sure they will not repeat thr past again....but would apc win? We shall see in next few hours
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by EmirAbj: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2018
One Prophet Of Xtian Said SDP Shall Win, I Laugh, Prophet Muhammad SAW Is The Last Prophet, All Other Prophet(s) After Him Are FAKE, Xtians Should Note This

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by gidjah(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
Same here actually.

The first sixteen years of my life, i spent it in abuja.
Only travelling down to my village with my mum till i was 9. Now i've been in sokoto for close to 3years.
I can even sell you with hausa sef grin
lols haba don Allah,wallahi baki issa ba, iyaye na sunna a kano ,duk maifi na suna arewa har yau !babu Wanda zai iya saida ni kasar Arewa .get that in to your mind dear
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by seguno2: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2018
unitysheart:

Infrastructure at what cost?
Do you know how much loans was taken in the last eight years?
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by soviete(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
Just shut it already.... You don't have to be rude, you know?

That's not how to make a pass at a lady.
he's wrong ..i agree with u..but what's d right way to make a pass at a lady ? cry
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nevee: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2018
I think the directon of the results so far is good for our democracy. Whoever wins eventually will take it as a valuable opportunity to serve. Osun people are sending a signal that they are woke. If you mess up, they wouldn’t hesitate to throw you out. It’s time for everyone to sit up.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by stevohdee(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by gidjah(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2018
Politics and mathematics !! Even some of us that studied mathematics have not been able to fanthom out a generally accepted principle to always structure out solutions to every political questions in the mind of the followers ! Let the best candidate win please
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Protein0: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2018
seguno2:

Infrastructure at what cost?
Do you know how much loans was taken in the last eight years?
bros, if you know Osun 8years ago, you'll know Osun has changed in terms of infrastructure, especially osogbo. Osogbo is just looking like a state capital.

Aregbe tried, as far as I'm concerned but failed in education and workers' welfare
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by unitysheart(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2018
Protein0:
bros, if you know Osun 8years ago, you'll know Osun has changed in terms of infrastructure, especially osogbo. Osogbo is just looking like a state capital.

Aregbe tried, as far as I'm concerned but failed in education and workers' welfare

Tell him. I no be online historians. Me I dey enter the state wella. Will be there on Wednesday again for site survey.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2018
hardeycute:
The storm is coming!!!!

Gnarls Barkley
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by EternalTruths: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2018
PassingShot:

If anything, this particular election should teach you one or two things. It’s very evident that it’s been very peaceful, free and fair. Yorubas are not one way traffic like the rest of the country. We do our things with decorum even when we disagree. No rigging in this election or anyone conducted by INEC in the SW so far. Argue with your keyboard.

Passingshit, hope you can repeat this senseless talk of yours again after thinking that APC will win.

Hope you now understand that hunger has reset your peoples brain to see that APC has nothing to offer than sufferings.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by EternalTruths: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2018
]
Olohunjedalo:

Go and ask this question from your father at home . cheesy

After bragging, hope passingshot & you can now see that hunger has directed Osun people to PDP.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by PassingShot(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2018
EternalTruths:

Passingshit, hope you can repeat this senseless talk of yours again after thinking that APC will win.

Hope you now understand that hunger has reset your peoples brain to see that APC has nothing to offer than sufferings.
Go get some home training before you come to join issues with me.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Protein0: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2018
unitysheart:

Tell him. I no be online historians. Me I dey enter the state wella. Will be there on Wednesday again for site survey.
when we're crying, we should be able to see.

Aregbe executed more infrastructural development in Osun than any past governor in that state and any future gov who will surpass him in that aspect will try. Infact, his infrastructural legacies in the state will remain unforgotten.

However, his educational policies are the worst I've seen and he plays smart with workers who are obligate salary earners. Can you be smarter than someone else's comfort when he knows he can actually influence your fate in 4years time, max? undecided
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by DUNKA(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2018
Osogbo LGA

APC 23,379

PDP 14,499

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by unitysheart(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2018
Protein0:
when we're crying, we should be able to see.

Aregbe remains executed most infrastructural development in Osun than any past governor in that state and any future gov who will surpass him in that aspect will try. Infact, his infrastructural legacies in the state will remain unforgotten.

However, his educational policies are the worst I've seen and he plays smart with workers who are obligate salary earners. Can you be smarter than someone else's comfort when he knows he can actually influence your fate in 4years time, max? undecided

Very well said.

His Achilles heel was having problem paying salaries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.