Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting - Politics (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (234164 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2018
soviete:
take it easy na...na fight?
No be fight na.

Na google answer sure pass.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by ejimatic: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U lie.
Chapter 6, section 179, sub-sections 2 of the 1999 constitution reads: (2)“A candidate for an election to the office of Governor of a State shall be deemed to have been duly elected where, there being two or more candidates -(a) he has the highest number of votes cast at the election; and (b) he has not less than one-quarter of all the votes cast in each of at least two-thirds of all the local government areas in the State.
“(3) In default of a candidate duly elected in accordance with subsection (2) of this section there shall be a second election in accordance with subsection (4) of this section at which the only candidates shall be – (a) the candidate who secured the highest number of votes cast at the election; and (b) one among the remaining candidates who secured a majority of votes in the highest number of local government areas in the State, so however that where there are more than one candidate with a majority of votes in the highest number of local government areas, the candidate among them with the next highest total of votes cast at the election shall be the second candidate.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2018
ejimatic:
Chapter 6, section 179, sub-sections 2 of the 1999 constitution reads: (2)“A candidate for an election to the office of Governor of a State shall be deemed to have been duly elected where, there being two or more candidates -(a) he has the highest number of votes cast at the election; and (b) he has not less than one-quarter of all the votes cast in each of at least two-thirds of all the local government areas in the State.
“(3) In default of a candidate duly elected in accordance with subsection (2) of this section there shall be a second election in accordance with subsection (4) of this section at which the only candidates shall be – (a) the candidate who secured the highest number of votes cast at the election; and (b) one among the remaining candidates who secured a majority of votes in the highest number of local government areas in the State, so however that where there are more than one candidate with a majority of votes in the highest number of local government areas, the candidate among them with the next highest total of votes cast at the election shall be the second candidate.

U lie
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by meforyou1(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2018
Can u imagine. Oshogbo returning officer said ward 5 was cancelled because the coded-APC INEC official absconded with the voting results. With all the 22,000 police and helicopters
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Strongedition2: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2018
How true

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by laytoshtwo: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Jchi9876:

Yes We are monitoring..

Give me your sister make i use celebrate Oyetola victory tonight.

I will give you half of that money I collected from your fellow PDP agent

How market

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Jchi9876: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2018
laytoshtwo:

How market

Celebration na die
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by ejimatic: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U lie
ok i heard you
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by masterplan303(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2018
77up:
I can't even have time to open any S.E election thread may be that's the reason it's funny how you guys always crying and feeling so much pain on SW election haba, nawa o undecided
Bro you still never reply me. How market? gringringrin
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by QUICKACCESS(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2018
There will be no need for a rerun once we have a simple majority votes.

PDP/Senator Adeleke has won at least 25% in more than 2/3 of all the LGAs Of Osun State.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Baraqkenny: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2018
All these nairaland APC supporters how market na

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by obaloppelujo(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2018
Is this the latest ? Yes sir
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by gidjah(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
Actually i'm very serious.... Ko ka girme ni ma, ba guarantee wai ka ri ga ni iya hausa. An aipe ni a kasan arewa ne fa. 19 long years of my life, ina zaune a north ne.
hmmm I have to rest my case here.but ki na da Dan gaskiya fa.na fara koyarwa yarena daga sec sch ne.initially I didn't have love for ....(if you get what I mean)so na baki lamba goma !iyaye na ma are pretty suprised how I got better at it.I was too calm
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by waleyrae(m): 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Congratulations to all OSUN people on our exodus from slavery. Hip! Hip! Hurrah!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
QUICKACCESS:
There will be no need for a rerun once we have a simple majority votes.

PDP/Senator Adeleke has won at least 25% in more than 2/3 of all the LGAs Of Osun State.

But the cancelled votes is greater than the margin between both parties which makes it inconclusive

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by soviete(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
No be fight na.

Na google answer sure pass.
google said to send a pm first grin grin
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by obaloppelujo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
Who is deceiving you guys that pdp won ? You better stop this your permutation and prepare for work tomorrow. Apc won but its a tight one.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by shara123(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Can someone tell us what going on in INEC office. I learnt inec bigwigs are in a meeting now.
The Ayedaade 1000 votes removed...........
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by W3xy1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
The same way Buhari will loose next year insha Allah
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by tigerclaws: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
Actually i'm very serious.... Ko ka girme ni ma, ba guarantee wai ka ri ga ni iya hausa. An aipe ni a kasan arewa ne fa. 19 long years of my life, ina zaune a north ne.
zinnyzee cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
gidjah:
hmmm I have to rest my case here.but ki na da Dan gaskiya fa.na fara koyarwa yarena daga sec sch ne.initially I didn't have love for ....(if you get what I mean)so na baki lamba goma !iyaye na ma are pretty suprised how I got better at it.I was too calm
Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
tigerclaws:
zinnyzee cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss
Dakun, stop kissing me
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by tigerclaws: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
Dakun, stop kissing me
but you look yummy and appetising kiss
i just imagine lifting you up and landing your back on my soft bed kiss
chaiii so sweet
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by odufalut: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Neyoor:

But the cancelled votes is greater than the margin between both parties which makes it inconclusive
Too much of reading on your own without getting a Teacher to tutor can lead u into confusion... It was well said that " the cancelation of result in the affected units occurred as a result of some people trying to abscond, with this fact the INEC officer on the mandate given to him canceled its. The ball is still in the INEC court. PDP has won
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
tigerclaws:
but you look yummy and appetising kiss
i just imagine lifting you up and landing your back on my soft bed kiss
chaiii so sweet
Stop imagining.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
odufalut:

Too much of reading on your own without getting a Teacher to tutor can lead u into confusion... It was well said that " the cancelation of result in the affected units occurred as a result of some people trying to abscond, with this fact the INEC officer on the mandate given to him canceled its. The ball is still in the INEC court. PDP has won

Were you watching the back of your TV when the election officer in IFE South said the election was cancelled in a polling unit at Garage Olode when card reader malfunctioned. You need to unlearn the thrash on your head to relearn basic things. Cancellation remains cancellation irrespective of the factors involved.
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by omisakint: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nta is back online
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by paparazzi1987(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Election inconclusive ..live n direct grin grin grin
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by okikigsm: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Rerun declared
Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Cul4real(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by Nevee: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
This one na real clash of the titans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.