Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? (848 Views)

What Was That Incident That Made You Stop Your "Talking Stage" With Someone? / My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road (2) (3) (4)

Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by jom4real007(m): 1:29am On Sep 21, 2018
Hello Music lovers,

Imagine you are offered $1m to stop listening to Wizkid‘s song for the next 12 Months (1 Year) ��

No lie oooo �

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by jom4real007(m): 1:29am On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Nichotivity1(m): 1:31am On Sep 21, 2018
Stupid question....well...
still expecting stupid answers shaa
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by FiremanP(m): 1:31am On Sep 21, 2018
$1m? Piece of cake!
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by techgeek12(m): 1:43am On Sep 21, 2018
jom4real007:
Hello Music lovers,

Imagine you are offered $1m to stop listening to Wizkid‘s song for the next 12 Months (1 Year) ��

No lie oooo �

Who is wiz kid??

Never heard of him

My money oooo

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 21, 2018
I can stop listening to all our trashy naija singers for as paltry as $100k not to talk of when it's up to a million.

Who is Wizkid when a million dollars is at stake?

Nota bene: No hates; I'm actually a fan.

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 21, 2018
Nichotivity1:
Stupid question....well...
still expecting stupid answers shaa

Don't you think it would have raised your profile a lot if you had given a reasonable answer while you you wait for the stupid answers?
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Alexaonfleek: 3:19am On Sep 21, 2018
B4 y not even for $10 set��

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Melison(m): 4:39am On Sep 21, 2018
I no go listen to music again for a year sef
For dah money

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by educhigo: 4:51am On Sep 21, 2018
oop you are one of the lazy youths,if i transmission you now people will blame me for no lesson,trash post,anyway give me 1000 naira i can stop listing nigeria music until our ancestor arise

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by babyfaceafrica: 5:24am On Sep 21, 2018
a dollar will be better..
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Tamarapetty(f): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2018
I don't have any of his songs in my phone.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by anochuko01(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2018
you think its everyone that likes junk? lol
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Burgerlomo: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2018
4 dat $1m I will stop listen to Wizadult 2 4 ever cool
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by DopeAngel(m): 9:00am On Sep 21, 2018
VERY FOOLISH AND STUPID QUESTION. MTCHEWW. NONSENSE.
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2018
You dey wine me ni?

Abi, I go even "un-listen" the ones I listen to before sef.

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Sard(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2018
Mttsssewww... Even without being offered any money, the only song of Wizkid I've on my phone and laptop is 'Joy', and it's because it eulogizes motherhood.
For just $1,000, I'll stop listening to all Nigerian songs for a year, not just Wizkid's.

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by sou1p1an0(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2018
Sard:
Mttsssewww... Even without being offered any money, the only song of Wizkid I've on my phone and laptop is 'Joy', and it's because it eulogizes motherhood.
For just $1,000, I'll stop listening to all Nigerian songs for a year, not just Wizkid's.
mehn for years, that is his only song I have had too

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Idowuh(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
you can even divide the money by 2....
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by yourstruly123(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Give me ordinary 10# naira I will never listen to his useless music again.

Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Eldavis(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
I dnt even play his songs in the first place undecided
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
You dey wine me ni?
Abi, I go even "un-listen" the ones I listen to before sef.
LMAO, did you just say un- listen ?.... Well, me I will de-listen
Re: Question Of The Day:- Will You Stop Listening To Wizkid For A Year For $1m? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Give me that money, I will forget wizkid

Photos: Traditional Wedding Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter To Her Ghanaia / Paid Cuddling Services On the Rise In Cities Across The Globe / 10 Things Women Do When They Lose Interest In A Relationship